• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which game is most nostalgic for you?

The most memories I have are with wild world - i got my first game when I was five back in 2008 and I still have the same copy to this day (it's actually right next to me at this moment) I just had such a good relationship with that game and as a kid who moved around a lot, wild world was a big part of my childhood where I didn't have too many friends c:

City folk is nostalgic but New leaf is to :p I used to play it so much when it got released with my friends and it was amazing, but I stopped playing for like 3 years until a few days ago! memories :)

I think I would say Pok?mon Silver on Le old gameboy color. It was my first Pok?mon game as a kid and it's still my most cherished. I love that game so much! That's why I'm so excited for it to be re released onto the virtual console. I'll be one of the first to buy it! Well at least for when I wake up that day! Lol

Wild World for sure. It was the only animal crossing game I owned until very recently. When I was younger I used to be so excited every morning to wake up god knows how early and get a cup of coffee. I was like, 7 at the time mind you. I got really over competitive in Fishing Tourneys and Bug off's, and wouldn't talk to a villager for a week if they got a bigger fish or bug than me.

Most nostalgic? AC for GCN for sure. I don't even remember why I bought the game. I don't think I had ever heard of it before, and just the more I played the more I was drawn in. I probably played that thing for 8 hours a day at time, which is insane and ridiculous

I still feel to this day it had the best dialog

Wild World was the first AC game I played, and I forced my cousins to play with me. I was just watching videos of it last night and got super nostalgic and emo ; u ;

New Leaf was my first and I got it on the release... so New Leaf, I guess.
It's a bit nostalgic because a lot has changed in these few years.

I have alot of different memories with each but the least with city folk. AC GC will forever remain close to my heart as it's the first ac i ever played and i loved it (i'm afraid to go back to i though as things are never as they seem in your memories...).

Wild world, i played online the most with as it was the first ac online and everyone was crazy for it.

City folk, not many people played this one for lack of content but my strongest memory is in the first week, i had joan and a friend had time travelled and had a huge turnip price. So me and 3 others ran back and forth between towns and became rich within one week lol

I have alot of different memories with each but the least with city folk. AC GC will forever remain close to my heart as it's the first ac i ever played and i loved it (i'm afraid to go back to i though as things are never as they seem in your memories...).

Wild world, i played online the most with as it was the first ac online and everyone was crazy for it.

City folk, not many people played this one for lack of content but my strongest memory is in the first week, i had joan and a friend had time travelled and had a huge turnip price. So me and 3 others ran back and forth between towns and became rich within one week lol

You should revisit your GCN town. Sure it seems so outdated now. It is. But the music, dialogue, and events like morning summer aerobics were just as I remembered and missed.

GameCube takes the cake because it reminds me of when I used to play with my family ❤️

I didn't get into Wild Worlds single player. It's so weird thinking of how active I was and how many close friends I made that just vanished out of my life as the game got older. I don't know if it's nostalgia but I get this weird empty vibe when I play because I literally never played single player. Feels like my town is missing visitors.

I was an adult when City Folk came out so meh.. still keep contact with some friends I made on there, pretty much 0 nostalgia.

When I was first getting into video games, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga was the first game I personally bought. It was a grand time, and I've replayed it twice since back then. Now they're re-making it on 3ds! Get all that nostalgia up in here!

Funnily enough, I've only played the original Gamecube version and ACNL, so guess I'd have to say Animal Crossing :)

Ah... I remember Wild World since I was a kid.
Hell, I still have my old Wild World right here.
Back then, Resetti was always on my ass, even though most of the time I forgot to save because I was a 5 year old (-_-) I'm so glad Nintendo made Resetti's rants less harsh than it should be (Come on, having to type exactly what he says and do a "I'm sorry" scale? RIDICULOUS!)
So many weeds, I was so lazy to pull 'em.
I also went through the gates everyday in hopes that someone opened theirs... It only happened once for the past 2 YEARS.
Also, I hated that Phyllis... Always so rude!
Half the villagers I met most of the time were so sarcastic, I was wondering why I even played it back then.
Then, my brother hacked the game to FILL the town with bells. It was one of those cards where you put a SD card into it and you can choose the cheats you can insert into the game... I'm like, wtf.
But I loved it back then. I broke my cousin's DS Lite in a rampage (lmao) But now that I'm close to maturing, I'm like, meh, with the game. I still prefer ACNL ;P

Definitely City Folk. I remember my brother had bought it almost a decade ago and he got me to try it and I was instantly hooked. I have played the game ever since then and because of that, City Folk is my favorite title in the series.

Back