• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think the new 3ds will go on sale?

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I have an older 3ds and have been wanting to buy the beautiful new 3ds in the Galaxy color. I was thinking of waiting until it went on sale but don't know if that will actually happen any time soon. I thought it would when the switch came out but I was wrong there. What do you all think?

I am sure around Christmas there will be some good sales, the price should be dropping in general now with the release of the Switch, I think we'll see it cheapen up over time. But Christmas and Black Friday will be the times to keep your eye out!

I am sure around Christmas there will be some good sales, the price should be dropping in general now with the release of the Switch, I think we'll see it cheapen up over time. But Christmas and Black Friday will be the times to keep your eye out!

Yeah, this. I don't think they will do a perma price drop just yet since they will keep it alive for some time now. Unless you find a used one somewhere that is as good as a new one.

Oh I too have been looking for a new3ds because mine suddenly has these stupid errors, I think around christmas and thanksgiving new years especially they should be dropping prices, because 200 dollars out of the blue is awfully a handful, especially since nintendo recently decided to sotp fixing the original 3ds!

Oh I too have been looking for a new3ds because mine suddenly has these stupid errors, I think around christmas and thanksgiving new years especially they should be dropping prices, because 200 dollars out of the blue is awfully a handful, especially since nintendo recently decided to sotp fixing the original 3ds!

Really? I sent an OG 3ds xl to the Swedish tech guys here and they looked into it for me. But yeah the price for those "New 3ds (XL)" is a bit high when you need those just because of a few games and easier amiibo use.

But yeah in general those big sales may drop it.

nintendo has always been super stingy with sales and price drops, but hopefully it drops soon.

Yep I noticed, those New 2ds XL things that's coming like now here are almost as expensive as the regular/XL new 3ds ones. Maybe like, 20-30 bucks off or something.. Lel could just buy a New 3ds or 3ds xl then lol

I will admit, it does look really cool and if you can afforf it, go for it!!! but dont stress out too much it you can't buy it :)

Back