Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So I know a lot of people on here play together on occasion and i'm just sitting here with 0 social skills lol! What do you do when you're playing with a friend? Do you just do island tours or do you just sit there and talk orrrr....? Just talking seems like torture it takes me years just to type "hi :]".

When my ex and I played we'd be skyping or on the phone and we'd do tours, get rv's for each other, or just hang out in each other town while on skype. But that seems awkward if you arent talking on skype or something.

I'm really bad at pecking with the stylus. I feel like it's super more awkward to stand there silently trying to get 2-3 words in.

So with close friendos, I like to voice chat using discord or Google Hangouts. I let them look in my shops or whatever. We mostly talk about how life is after graduation. We're all college graduates. Play some island tours and switch to their town.

if I tire of repetition, I'll take out my toy hammer or dress into something funny/extreme. Hide behind things, plant pitfalls and be a hooligan. Usually it's with my boyfriend or someone who trusts me.

Whenever I do multiplayer it's usually to do tours on the island. Sometimes we play hide and seek or chase each other with toy hammers, very mature stuff :p

A while back someone wanted to be my best friend after picking up items from a trade and I was like uh ok, and then she asked for a tour of my town. I did that and she held a shovel the entire time and I watched her like a hawk around all of my hybrids and I died a little inside. That's my experience with multiplayer hahaha. I think it would be fun to go on island tours with someone but talking with the stylus is kinda tedious so I'm not in to just hanging out in the town haha

I usually talk on the phone if it's my brother (he never plays anymore though), but I use Skype as well and I get along great with people especially if there's something to do. Why ACNL doesn't have voice chat is beyond me.

i jut walk around their town, just looking around, of how and what they're doing with their towns.
i sometimes give tips to improve things, but this rarely happans.

but also a little guilty pleasure of mine is that i judge the town and compare it to my own to feel a little bit better about my town.
i know, it's petty but i can't help it.

i am just really happy with how my town looks

It depends who it's with. Sometimes we'll do some beetle/fish hunting on the island, island tours, messing around in one or the others towns, ect...

Yeah the stylus can be a pain to chat with, but I manage. I guess I just got good with it over time. It's ok Lars, I judged your town to...(I'm kidding, btw) If you're curious because you're looking for others to play with, this is a pretty tight-knit community from what I've noticed and I've only been here for a week or so.

I actually might mosey on over to the friend board myself. Hardly any of my old time friends play this anymore. And if they still are, they're just keeping me it out of it lol.

a couple years back I used to play online a lot with my irl friends, and other people we'd exchanged friend codes with on the island. yeah, stylus-typing was kind of a pain, but back then our hands were smol and grubby and we got pretty accustomed to it lol. some silly things I remember doing were net-glitching, role-playing, talking about ourselves and the things we liked, and just kind of messing around each others' towns in general. we became a pretty close group of online friends, too bad a lot of them don't play anymore. these days I don't really play multiplayer much, with the exception of doing trades and playing with one of my irl friends every now and then. I guess my focus has kind of shifted more to customizing my town c:

island tours and tours around our towns. my town is finished so there's not a lot of room to run and fool around but i'd really love to casually fish with others!

A while back someone wanted to be my best friend after picking up items from a trade and I was like uh ok, and then she asked for a tour of my town. I did that and she held a shovel the entire time and I watched her like a hawk around all of my hybrids and I died a little inside. That's my experience with multiplayer hahaha. I think it would be fun to go on island tours with someone but talking with the stylus is kinda tedious so I'm not in to just hanging out in the town haha

Omg that would make me so anxious. I think I've told someone to put their shovel away when they came to get signatures. Kinda felt like an ******* but I also know how easy it is to accidentally dig up stuff when the villagers side step you lol. I have a rule that I don't BFF anyone who isn't someone I know IRL or someone I know I can trust 100%. Also, I wouldn't want them to see how often I play :p :p

There's just not enough reason to. You can only do island tours for so long. Maybe I should try visiting other's towns more. We have dream addresses though but that's different from having the person right there but then it has to be someone you trust. Hope this game comes up with better multiplayer functionality.

Oh man I pretty much never play multiplayer, mostly because everybody wants to visit and run around my town but I have so many hybrids and gardens that it terrifies me that somebody is just going to trample right over them or steal my hybrids/clovers from around town. I don't mind visiting with other players but it makes me anxious to invite over people that I don't know well. I only really play with people I know irl because I know they'll be careful, though I'm still open to playing with others. :)

Back