• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What your favorite furniture set?

milesupshur

Walrider
Bells
Everyone has one, regardless of your room designs, I'm mainly speaking vanilla game, without welcome to amiibo, but I love the lovely set, it's so cute and I've loved it since Animal Crossing (the first game), and always decorated my room with it!

What's your favorite set?​

Well, I love the Alpine and Rococo set. The main season I like both sets is because you can refurbish them to very nice colours. It's really pretty when you refurbish the Rococo set to pink. But I LOVE the Alpine set because you can refurbish the wood colour and the fabric pattern. I love changing the fabric to the wave pattern and the wood to dark wood. It looks unbelievably great in your room. Not sure if it's appeared in any previous games though.

Last edited:
I love the patchwork set. Unfortunately, it's more of a mini-set than anything :c The modern wood set looks nice as well.

My favorite is the sloppy set! It's the cutest~ The alpine set is a close second though, since it can be very customizable!

This is gonna be a long list but here are my first ones that come to mind:
Alpine
Rococo
Classic
Gracie
Sloppy
Minimalist
Sweets
Gorgeous
Ranch

Those are the first to come to mind. I'm also a fan of the blue custom on Astro but I didn't include it in the list because that's only one customization that I like out of a whole series.

I know this is predictable, but alpine 4 life! I feel that all the other sets are stuck in one theme forever, but the alpine one... You can change the color of the legs, the pattern on it... You can make it fit into a modern room, a groovy room, an antique room, a cutesy room, whatever!

I recently got into the princess series. I really like the cabin series customized to white birch too <3

I like the sloppy set and the Sleek set a lot! I wish the sleek set had more customization options though. The rococo set is also gorgeous.

I love the Minimalist Set (easy to match with almost any room), Sloppy Set (makes any room looked "lived in"), and I also like the Roccoco, Kiddie (pastel), and some pieces of the Weeding Day Set, I guess if that counts.

I can't lie... My house's main room and basement are filled with Pave furniture. It's _so_ Pave for me!

The classic series, customized to violet brown.
I also love the rococo series, but I'm on the fence about the color options.

i used to really like the polka dot set at the beginning, now my favourites are:

alpine
sweets
ice
mermaid
sloppy

The Alpine set is really amazing and versatile

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Ranch set is pretty good too

My favorite is the mermaid set. Really enjoy the fantasy, pastel theme of the set ; v;

Back