• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Makes You Sick?

chocolate milk + a bunch of chocolate makes me feel very close to throwing up tbh

apart from being sick bc of the flu or anything similar, the only thing that really makes me throw up is alcohol

Drinking too much water. I don't get physically sick to the point of throwing up very often. Like once every ten years. But last month I drank I think 10 bottles of water in one day like a dummy and that did not end well lol!

Lately I've been getting really sick when I play with my family's dog. I have my own place so it's not that big of a deal but it's a bit sad because it's fun to wrestle with her. :/

Being in a car for too long, white milk, white milk + orange juice mixed together, and child rapists or any rapists in general.

Last edited:
i have a very small appetite, so basically too much of anything can make me feel sick.

Bacteria and viruses

Ok but seriously I think I have a gluten allergy which sucks because bread is my life, but whenever I eat bread or bagels or stuff like that, I get weird itchy bumps that aren't quite hives. It makes me sad because half of my diet is food that has gluten. D:

Pineapples, shellfish, airplane air, too much wheat. One time i ate like half a box of wheat thins and my head was so nauseous (my stomach wasn't even very upset) that only throwing them all up would ease it. I had to make myself do it too. Now i'm scared to eat wheat thins lol

Last edited:
Cars even being one for 10 min makes me feel like I am about to throw up
Seeing people spit, ik weird, don't judge me
Seeing other people throw up
Eating movie popcorn
And then being really really nervous

Chocolate makes me sick. It doesn't depend what it is: candy, deserts, milk... if it's chocolate, it will make my stomach hurt. White chocolate is the only type that seems to be a little easier on my stomach.

Also peanut butter. I don't like the taste of peanut butter anyways, but everytime I eat it I get a headache and my stomach hurts.

I get car sick really easy too. I always have to sit in the front seat of a car, because for some reason that helps me. I get really sick in the backseat

Papaya makes my throat and tongue itchy.
And if I eat too much dairy at night I get a sore tum and a million trips to the bathroom...

Taking my medication makes me feel physically sick. And then there's this injection I get every three weeks that makes me get nausea every time I wake up from a slumber. :/ it sucks.

Back