What Makes You Sick?

Cough lollies, like butter-menthols and soother, they make me throw up.
Also drinking milk too quickly makes me all ehhhh.

Once when I was 10 I was making cupcakes with my mom and we had got the icing recipe from the Internet. The problem is, it had too much butter! I kept leatin the icing from the bowl and puked five hours later. Since that day I can't eat more than a spoonful of butter without gagging.

Brainless brats who neither care about nor even know what the manner is.

This, and a generic bunch of the male population who think having a macho attitude and calling girls/others degrading words when they feel like.

And any kinda of -phobia towards people.

Pro-lifers and whatnot people against abortion and women healthcare.

Oh edible things?

Nuts/peanuts since I'm allergic to them, obviously. And fat/creamy cheeses, fried potatoes(not french fries, fried potatoes which is quote different).

I can't stand eggs unless they're scrambled, deviled, or mixed with something. Fried and boiled eggs make me gag. I also dislike most raw veggies unless they're with dip. Raw carrots and cucumbers are fine on their own. Things that make me feel sick besides food are bratty kids, people who act like they're better than other people, abusive people, the price of healthcare, the price of college, and the severe unbalance between social classes. Can't deny that our president has made me feel nauseous a few times, too.

It's so weird but cereal always really upsets my stomach. Which is a bummer because I really like cereal ;_;

Well food wise, pasta with tomatoes. It just makes me gag. Also eating too much cereal.

Being in a hot car without water and/or AC.
Oh and also being in any car after eating WAY TOO much.

Drinking lots of water first thing in the morning before I eat anything.

It makes me want to throw up when people have food on their face and don't bother to freaking wipe it off.
I instantly gag.

Baked beans make me gag instantly which is sad bc my grandma has this family recipe for baked beans that she makes all the time and I think it makes her a little sad when I don't have any but I just can't do it?? Also the taste of cough syrup, dayquil/nyquil, pepto bismol, and other gross liquidy medicines make me sick.

Tomatoes, Cantaloupe, most fast-food burgers, liquid medicine, beans, and any egg that's NOT boiled!

If it's not edible things, then I really hate people who are mean to others for no reason/enjoy hurting others for fun. It stresses meee out to the point of feeling sickk

Last edited:
roadtrips. i get so motion sick sometimes so i have to take meds so my stomach can calm down lol, i'm so sensitive ;-;

Back