• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Negative Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikeafanboy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So today I received a negative feedback from a junior member because I was late in a trade by ten minutes. I never asked them to send me the 2 TBT before giving them the item. Is there any way someone can help me? I was busy ordering some items from another shop and I think that I never deserved to get this negative feedback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think that they added me to their ignore list. I hope a mod can fix this because it bothers me a lot...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gave them back the two TBT anyway, I wasn't desperate for it at all.

Last edited:
I would create a thread in Bell Tree HQ -> Contact the Staff in order to get the staff to help you.

I would create a thread in Bell Tree HQ -> Contact the Staff in order to get the staff to help you.

Alright thank you, I hope I'll never get to deal with people like this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Help please :(

If you think it is unjustified, you may be able to get it removed by a moderator. I wouldn't take this member who left you feedback very seriously.
"i'm [name] and i have poopy pants"

Regardless, it's not advised to publicly call out another member. I'm sure a staff member will attempt to resolve this matter soon enough.

If you think it is unjustified, you may be able to get it removed by a moderator. I wouldn't take this member who left you feedback very seriously.
"i'm [name] and i have poopy pants"

Regardless, it's not advised to publicly call out another member. I'm sure a staff member will attempt to resolve this matter soon enough.
I'll edit the post then, thank you! I think it was very rude of them especially since they were a junior member and I had 100% positive feedback but what can you do...

As stated above, please create a thread in our Contact the Staff board so we can assist you properly and privately. Anytime you have an issue with feedback or a personal issue with a user, this is the board you'll want to use rather than airing things out publicly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back