♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So today I received a negative feedback from a junior member because I was late in a trade by ten minutes. I never asked them to send me the 2 TBT before giving them the item. Is there any way someone can help me? I was busy ordering some items from another shop and I think that I never deserved to get this negative feedback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think that they added me to their ignore list. I hope a mod can fix this because it bothers me a lot...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gave them back the two TBT anyway, I wasn't desperate for it at all.

Last edited:
I would create a thread in Bell Tree HQ -> Contact the Staff in order to get the staff to help you.

I would create a thread in Bell Tree HQ -> Contact the Staff in order to get the staff to help you.

Alright thank you, I hope I'll never get to deal with people like this again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Help please :(

If you think it is unjustified, you may be able to get it removed by a moderator. I wouldn't take this member who left you feedback very seriously.
"i'm [name] and i have poopy pants"

Regardless, it's not advised to publicly call out another member. I'm sure a staff member will attempt to resolve this matter soon enough.

If you think it is unjustified, you may be able to get it removed by a moderator. I wouldn't take this member who left you feedback very seriously.
"i'm [name] and i have poopy pants"

Regardless, it's not advised to publicly call out another member. I'm sure a staff member will attempt to resolve this matter soon enough.
I'll edit the post then, thank you! I think it was very rude of them especially since they were a junior member and I had 100% positive feedback but what can you do...

As stated above, please create a thread in our Contact the Staff board so we can assist you properly and privately. Anytime you have an issue with feedback or a personal issue with a user, this is the board you'll want to use rather than airing things out publicly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back