Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ever since I opened the second floor, I've used the rooms as storage units. (I'm sure Celeste is quite proud of supervising my junk.)
I have all this zelda stuff and it just doesn't go with my house and I don't want to build another room, or have it stored.
While I was pushing it around my upstairs of my house, trying to make it work...and it hit me: "Why don't I use my museum?
So I am. I'm making a Zelda exhibit, and once I weed through my junk, I'll make other exhibits, depending on what I find.
Maybe an antiquities room... or a gaming room...a theater..

Last edited:
Ooo an antique's room sounds like a lovely idea!

I only have one room in use on the Second Floor. That is my spooky Halloween room, fully decorated and crammed with creepy aesthetic. I had it in my Mayor's house for the longest time (I really like Halloween, you see) and I'm glad there is a place set aside where I can make such stark themes without ruining my house.

I actually rarely put anything there. I've never had any idea on how to use that space! Doodle's idea of having a museum room dedicated to a furniture set seems cool, but for me it makes the museum seems more like a home and less like a proper museum.
An antique room seems very cool, as if the furniture there were 18th-century-relics. But my mayor already has a rococo room so nah.
I remember creating a gyroid room once. But keeping track of the sets of gyroids I had and which ones I needed were a pain, since gyroids are unorderables and there are so many types of them to keep track of.
I think I'm going to make a library and a caf?, tho. They wouldn't be actual exhibits, but are things real museums often have.

i use my museum for storage tbh, but if i ever feel up to it one day, maybe i'll use the space to actually create something lol

All four of my museum rooms are currently stuffed to the max with items I have been accumulating for my future second characters house. I have had to stop buying...:(
```````````````````````````````
Wow, lots of great ideas for the museum after I start my second character and fill up his house.

In Novaria, where everyone is currently asleep for the summer, I had furniture series that I really like but didn't have in mayor's house: classic, golden, mushroom and harvest. I gave the harvest series to my grandson, though, when he started his new game, so can't remember exactly what is in the museum now, tbh. :confused: I'll see at the end of the summer!

Last edited:
wow your thread reminded me to go check my rooms out and they are full of random items!! i haven't played in so long so i guess it's a good time to clear them out. i definitely like your zelda idea though! one of my rooms stores all my nintendo items.

i've never properly used one honestly, but hearing some of your plans for themed exhibits gives me some idea. not sure when i'll begin using them, probably not till after I finish my house

Seems most here use them for storage like me. It's honestly like almost having a second home tho. Maybe I'll put actual themes to the rooms.

I have never used them for anything, but I'm loving these ideas! I have thought about using it to make a travel themed museum filled with the stuff from Gulliver and items that go along with each place.

i have all 4 of them unlocked and i use the 1st room for all my trophy's
and the other 3 rooms i use as a huge walk in closet :p

I unlocked three, and use them as storage for furniture series. One for the ice series, one for the egg, and one for the theme my house used to have, before I changed it. I plan on changing the exhibits to be actual exhibits, of things like trophies and pictures and all that, I just haven't gotten around to doing so.

right now I'm just using them as storage, but I plan to do something more interesting with them in the future. I was thinking about transforming one of the rooms into an observatory for celeste, which will be especially easy now since I can use her rv funiture!

one of my more fun projects was to collect all the fossils I needed to have Cyrus create miniatures of all the dinosaurs. I displayed them on pedestals and in glass cases and had a full sized t-rex in the center. It broke up my boredom and gave me a new way to use my fossils.

Last edited:
I usually just throw my rare stuff in there like stuff I get from Gulliver and the fortune cookies, etc. I never really thought of making exhibits but maybe I should.

- - - Post Merge - - -

one of my more fun projects was to collect all the fossils I needed to have Cyrus create miniatures of all the dinosaurs. I displayed them on pedestals and in glass cases and had a full sized t-rex in the center. It broke up my boredom and gave me a new way to use my fossils.

This is a good idea.

As much as I would love to use my museum I kind of need the storage space lol, it seems like a lot of my stuff doesn't really go together or would be otherwise too crowded to actually function as an exhibit haha. Those are good ideas though! :)

I've been trying to plan out a movie theater for my second floor. I'm not even done all of my main houses, though, so its taking a bit to come into fruition.

I've never used them as storage. I've always liked inventing my own exhibits. I made a doll exhibit once...and that actually convinced me to create my new town Dollie :D

I usually use my museum spaces to hold special themed sets for my friends, and when their birthdays come up I give them a cool surprise!

...Of course now I have a bunch of different theme sets collecting dust, because I think those friends just stopped playing...lol. Oh well!

Back