Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

What information do you have to disprove it? Please share.

Sensei, please explain your vote. You said absolutely nothing about it and just slapped it on to set Bowie to be lynched.

It'll prove that you are lying :) and that's as much as I'm ready to reveal because I don't want to give maf extra information

Why is the vote being split up so much? There are votes on four people at LYLO, three scum could come in and overload the lynch at any point

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you have no information okay.

I'm planning to reveal if you aren't set to be lynched in the last half hour

I'm planning to reveal if you aren't set to be lynched in the last half hour
Oh so you're trying to blitz me okay.

Votes are split up because scum is voting. There's no question about that. We've got 5 votes on the table right now, which means at least one scum is already voting. One is almost certainly between Kermit/Sensei/Bowie at this point, and I'm leaning the most toward Sensei with that completely unexplained vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're going to reveal information if I'm not set to be lynched then just do it now, because whatever information you have, it's wrong anyway.

The reason that I don't want to reveal my information is because it concerns your claim as vet and if leaked could lead to maf connecting the dots to who's the real vet, which is bad because it keeps vig from using their shot in 100% of situations

I know that this is vague af, but it's all aim willing to say

So you counterclaim Vet then.

Okay then it's 100% Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only way you'd know that there's a "real Vet" is if you're trying to pull that claim as well. In which case you're not confirmable either, so that doesn't confirm me as Mafia in any way whatsoever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also there's nothing saying there can't be more than one Vet, so a counterclaim is kinda dumb at this point.

So you counterclaim Vet then.

Okay then it's 100% Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only way you'd know that there's a "real Vet" is if you're trying to pull that claim as well. In which case you're not confirmable either, so that doesn't confirm me as Mafia in any way whatsoever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also there's nothing saying there can't be more than one Vet, so a counterclaim is kinda dumb at this point.

All I'm saying is that there are roles that can find out what others exact roles are in this game
Though yes, I concede that I don't know if there's another PR, all I know is that if Ness balanced this game with standard TBT game balance, there is no way there's a vet

All I'm saying is that there are roles that can find out what others exact roles are in this game
Though yes, I concede that I don't know if there's another PR, all I know is that if Ness balanced this game with standard TBT game balance, there is no way there's a vet
If that role exists and they checked me then they'd know that I'm Vet :v

If not then they're Mafia and they're lying through their teeth to try and get me lynched.

If that role exists and they checked me then they'd know that I'm Vet :v

If not then they're Mafia and they're lying through their teeth to try and get me lynched.

ftr, I did not check you, and I am making a assumption with standard game balance (which I have used to win a game once)

Well now that you literally claimed you may as well give out the info you have :v

Fine I'm JoaT, I'm not saying what actions that I used (besides the one that I revealed), but I have three actions, vig shot, doc protect, and inspect. I am also going to say that I have not been wrong on my reads on if somebody is a PR since mid-2015 (as town or mafia, this strategy is questionable, but players often do act differently as townie v blue). I inspected Bowie N2 because I PR read him and he returned as town, so I locked him. I would have shot Cleb last night, if I didn't realize last second that if he was TP, we lost anyway, so a shot on him was pointless

If there were three kills N1 from SK existing this would be so much easier.

If there were I would say you should shoot me Tonight since I'd know 100% that my vest were still in tact and it would allow a situation in which both of us could be confirmed Town...

...but since we don't know if my vest is in tact or not because of only two N1 kills, that can't really work out unless we want to take a chance with that. At this rate, once again, neither of us are confirmable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless I'm missing something and SK can't kill if they're killed during the Night. In which case, that situation still exists.

If there were three kills N1 from SK existing this would be so much easier.

If there were I would say you should shoot me Tonight since I'd know 100% that my vest were still in tact and it would allow a situation in which both of us could be confirmed Town...

...but since we don't know if my vest is in tact or not because of only two N1 kills, that can't really work out unless we want to take a chance with that. At this rate, once again, neither of us are confirmable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless I'm missing something and SK can't kill if they're killed during the Night. In which case, that situation still exists.

Sk's kill goes through
Look Cleb, if neither of us are lynched today, I either shoot you, or hold it (obviously, I haven't used my shot)
We could also be looking at a situation where Mog was blocked as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, vote's need to be taken off of Bowie

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to defend myself against non-existent allegations against me, so I'm just gonna vote for Sensai again and hope for the best.
holy **** don't hope for the best, if you were town I think you should be analyzing and paying more attention to what's going on and being aware. Like if this was Day 1 sure but it's day 4 so just hoping for the best isn't gonna work lol, try harder.

holy **** don't hope for the best, if you were town I think you should be analyzing and paying more attention to what's going on and being aware. Like if this was Day 1 sure but it's day 4 so just hoping for the best isn't gonna work lol, try harder.

Read 1133

Eh if Dolby is Joat it makes sense in balancing over a vet lol. I'm not locking Bowie because of gf chances but with these circumstances the scum team is pointing more towards heyden/cleb.

But on the flip side Dolby could scum and trying to pull off the last lynch on Bowie by claiming. Hm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dolby, bowie being "cleared" by you doesn't mean he can just do nothing lol and not care about the outcome? His vote counts too and doing it without thought isn't helping town.

Eh if Dolby is Joat it makes sense in balancing over a vet lol. I'm not locking Bowie because of gf chances but with these circumstances the scum team is pointing more towards heyden/cleb.

But on the flip side Dolby could scum and trying to pull off the last lynch on Bowie by claiming. Hm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dolby, bowie being "cleared" by you doesn't mean he can just do nothing lol and not care about the outcome? His vote counts too and doing it without thought isn't helping town.

If you assume I'm town here, he has a chance of being mafia only 1/3 the rest of ours. Unless the rest of the maf are eliminated, you should not assume that he's mafia. And yes, he should care more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I think Bowie is mafia, obviously. It was either gonna be you or him, what would you prefer?

I inspected him and he ret town...

Back