Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

My last reads post was about 16 hours before you posted this.
This post by Heyden is kinda a negative ping. (Attempting to appear to be creating content rather than creating content)
Moving him down to null from townread.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? I actually asked this in my reads post, but apparently that was pre-tab xing, so it's not there.
oh nuuuuuuuuu ;n;
still want a new coloured list, considering you just 180 flipped on zendel from townlean to scum slip *shrug*

- - - Post Merge - - -

does anyone know how many votes endless had on him when he claimed
1 from evan

We're lunching Zendal for a bad reason, their purported slip. I sus Zendal for their weird tunneling behavior, lynch candidates, etc. but the truth is, people saw the "slup"(which I debunked) and were like "totally a slip, totally mafia". Moreover, I especially don't like how easy it was for Kat to get Endless onto Zendal with that.
Yeah I didn't like that either... I still think its really sketch he said that but my thoughts were that it was Abe going from trying to save a scummate to just agreeing w/ the bus bc thats what happened (I honestly have a very, very hard time believing mafia killed Jacob here).

I would be very fine w/ an Abe lynch though if theres enough support for it

while I don't think it was a definitive slip, there's a lot more pointing to Zendel and if he's actually town then idfk but i doubt it at this point

Something feels so fishy but idk what it is. When (if) zendel flips scum I think the mafia team might be people who like to be a lone wolf considering how much resistance there is.

Endless is viewing. Endless, do you think that maf only has one KP, Zendal slipped, or a third option(only feasible one imo is maf and SK crossing on Jacob)?

Endless is viewing. Endless, do you think that maf only has one KP, Zendal slipped, or a third option(only feasible one imo is maf and SK crossing on Jacob)?
I think a doctor/vet caused a kp to go missing during the night. (AKA a slip.)
I think that's pretty clear, too.

I claimed with 1 vote on me, but with a majority being willing to lynch me.

Reflection on Sansai: I withdraw my scumread on him.

I think a doctor/vet caused a kp to go missing during the night. (AKA a slip.)
I think that's pretty clear, too.

I claimed with 1 vote on me, but with a majority being willing to lynch me.

Reflection on Sansai: I withdraw my scumread on him.

Then why haven't we had a claim yet?

EBWOP: the reason I withdraw my scumread on Sansai is because of how town this needlessly provocative post reads.
Like, this reeks "I'm town and you all can't tell you guys suck".

@Dolby A claim isn't necessary in a situation like this. But I imagine the hit vet or doctor save (important: mafia doesn't know which, they would after a claim) is among the votes on Zendel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As an additional EBWOP, I think mafia only having 1 KP is an absurd theory and almost impossible to be the current situation.

EBWOP: the reason I withdraw my scumread on Sansai is because of how town this needlessly provocative post reads.
Like, this reeks "I'm town and you all can't tell you guys suck".

@Dolby A claim isn't necessary in a situation like this. But I imagine the hit vet or doctor save (important: mafia doesn't know which, they would after a claim) is among the votes on Zendel.
Then why the **** haven't they claimed? We all made it clear yesterday that if someone was saved, they needed to claim, especially if they were vet
I also don't think that any of the current Zendal voters would be good kills from a mafia or Mog's perspective, assuming a Zendal slup(you, Heyden, Sensai, Kermit, Cleb)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specifically towards your claim thing, only you and Cleb would think that not claiming would be an advantage, and I don't think either of you were attacked last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone who's viewing the thread post "here"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone who's viewing the thread post "here"

So from your perspective, mog was a good kill? I think logic was much more towards or hunting than typically solid kill targets. Not really how I like to play as mafia but hey, right up your alley.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: pr hunting*

So from your perspective, mog was a good kill? I think logic was much more towards or hunting than typically solid kill targets. Not really how I like to play as mafia but hey, right up your alley.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: pr hunting*

You're widely sussed, nearly getting lynched, and Cleb, well, did nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I've already explained why Kermit, Heyden, and Sensei wouldn't be silent about Doc protects

Time is up. Preparing for EOD, this should take no more than 20 minutes.

for the record

SkiXC5P.png

glad EoD wasnt super active otherwise Id be mega salt rn

image.png

HUGE Thanks to Arstotzkan for making some amazing banners for the game,
Seriously, these are incredible.

The remaining contestants have grown confused. They haven't seen or heard of the reasonings for other contestants being eliminated so quickly and easily. With that, the crowd becomes fearful and irriational.

"Hacks! I call hacks!" Someone yelled in the crowd.

And with that, what better role of a hacker did Zendel fit. Zendel tried to plead his innocence, but the crowd didn't listen. They only acted. Zendel was eliminated from the competition, and whilst the town celebrates and feels they've at last accomplished something, they discover just how oh, so wrong they were.

Zendel's role:
Zendel said:
Mr. Game & Watch - Townie

250px-Mr._Game_%26_Watch_SSB4.png

You're Mr. Game & Watch, the chef, plumber, octopus man that everyone hates when you hit a 9.

You are a Townie, you have no other ablities other than your voice and vote. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 2 has now begun. You have 24 hours to submit an action (if you have one). Also, I have a bit of a dilemma. I'm going out of town for this week and I might have a hard time making the results posts here on out, so if I go radio silent then you may want to refer to Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

for the record

SkiXC5P.png

glad EoD wasnt super active otherwise Id be mega salt rn

Hey, you're the one who said it'd would be at that time, I said an hour and a half from when I got home.

Told you guys it wasn't a slip. Still sussed him though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, where's my shout out for making clickers:(

*sighs* thought you were estimating considering what the OP said in purple but.. eh.

Today isnt a good day for me tbh. Sorry if I was mean there.

Back