Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

I find it funny how all of you are making up these possible mafia team, most including me since no one apparently knows who I'm sided with and they're just all wrong because I ain't mafia. I can't stop laughing at it!

On that note, I'm thinking of either a Zendel, Dolby or Cleb lynch today.

Here's a gif of Amethyst shaking her butt to represent how much of a butt y'all are being with your reads on me.

View attachment 203664

- - - Post Merge - - -

It doesn't want to work for me ;_;
This post was unnecessary for you to make. Keep in mind that I have a civility rule in the OP and that nobody is intending to annoy or offend anyone.

Part of why I don't post very often is because when I do I try to make it actually contribute something.

My vote against Sensai will remain, I think, even if it ends up a wasted vote.

I placed a vote on Endless as I will not be available (most likely) for the rest of the day I may pop in if I get the chance.

If lynching me is the thing to make you guys open your eyes about Dolby/Abe then so be it, I feel as though Kat has a chance of being mafia right now. Kat seems awfully cosy with Dolby and she seems keen to get a lynch on me, not to mention she flip flops her lynch candidates whenever the opportunity arises (interpretations aren't always realities).

If I'm lynched these people need to be looked into: Heyden (been pushing my lynch, don't sus though), Kat (I have a tiny sus), Dolby (Literally said this since the beginning, scum lean), f11 (tiny sus/null), Sensai (null), Cleb (null) and Endless (scum lean).

I don't think Heyden is mafia but I've made teams where I think he could fit in, along with everyone else.

Kat/Heyden/Sensai

Cleb/Heyden/Sensai

--- A few possibilities ---

Dolby/Abe/f11

Dolby/Kat/f11

Abe/f11/Sensai

Cleb/f11/Sensai

Kat/f11/Sensai

Dolby/f11/Sensai

Abe/Kat/f11

I could add more but I don't have time.

Don't think Dolby/Cleb, Abe/Cleb and Kat/Cleb are likely at all hence why they aren't there.

Anyway got to leave now, bye. :)

Don't flipping lose the game if I'm lynched, thanks.
Why try attempt to do any game solving at this point in the game? I don't believe any of your first-name players have done very much to be suspicious other than myself, and quite frankly, all of the possibilities you've mentioned, barring the first two, are ridiculously stacked for a Mafia team, enough so that they just wouldn't happen in the first place. None of these team theories are based on interactions between players, and just seem to be there to push some other agenda.

Whatever it was I missed in amazonevan19's posts, I'll read through the ISO again for. I don't recall seeing anything that others state that have been "obvious," though.

@Sensai Keep in mind we're not trying to be offensive :)

@Dolby we have a few people who haven't posted, like glow. I legit wouldn't be surprised if she was a+h'd, or a newer player was attacked as vet and doesn't know they should claim if they were hit. I don't see why mafia would attack Jacob, someone who was sussed pretty hard, so I cant see this being crossfire

Either we have a silent a+h or its crossfire. Given how late it is in day, I kinda assumed we'd have a claim by now if that

Hm, random idea, but just so we're covering all bases:

Two questions for ya:

1. If someone is attacked + healed, are they alerted of this?

2. If someone is a veteran and was attacked, are they notified?

Also, got up to Day 5 done for borders (doing all the nights rn). Theyre good to go unless you wanna give critique :)

Probably not going to be around for EOD but I think I made it clear who I intend to vote for. Voting Endless

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf, why isn't it letting me post it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, so the thread just glitched the hell out

As a reminder, T-4 everyone.

For those who are sus of Zendel and Abe: which is the preferable lynch here? Bc currently the votes are tied on them.

I was leaning Zendel bc I feel like evidence pointing to him was more solid (the slip, the weird dolby tunnel, the EoD reaction) but imo Abe's viable too.

I'm Mr Game & Watch the Townie.

I'll try to be on in around an hour or so, not sure it will happen though. :(

I think Cleb made a good point on not focusing on the GF's today. At this point, I can't tell who's on our side and who's not. Mislynching would hurt us a lot, and I don't want to risk losing a top town player. (tldr risks outweigh rewards)
Letting the GF's live another day would mean more info gleaned from then, more time to figure out their alignments, and also a higher chance of lynching correctly. No matter how I look at it, it's a win-win this way.

That being said, from the Zendel / Endless pool, I would prefer Zendel for today. But personally I'm a little conflicted voting for Zendel, because:
-a lack of resistance makes me think mafia is making the push, or his scummates are bussing him heavily, but:
-his answers to the questions I gave him felt genuine and open, and there are other people that I sus more when I look at contributing content.

however, I also see the logical reasons to vote Zendel:
-i forgot about his slip until someone mentioned it.
-he played in SU mafia, where he used a safeclaim to claim detective to Sansai, so he should know about safeclaims. not knowing about safeclaims is weird as if he's trying to force himself into the noob town category to get suspicion off himself

welp. now that I look back, I?m probably overthinking this. I?ll put my vote on Zendel because I have to run, but if I get back early I?ll rethink

Switching my vote to Zendel. I can understand where people are coming from with amazonevan19's Town-Tell, but I can't help but have a bad taste in my mouth from the whole situation. It just doesn't feel like as much of a tell as people are making it out to be FMPOV.

Zendel's claim makes me want him gone even more. If he flips Town, then fine, we lose a green and aren't really affected that much outside of the raw numbers of the game. If he is in fact Mafia, then great, we move from there.

Zendel is probably scum. I still thimk he is playing pretty passively. I think it's interesting that he says that if he is lynched to watch out for a total of 7 players, more than half the playerlist. There isn't much oppostion to the lynch so I'm assuming mafia has given up on Zendel?

Someone asked me to explain something yesterday and I forgot so if you need anything hmu.

Parked on the kerb to say ignore me. Zendel is most likely scum, the logic all leads to there, and I'm just thinking too much as always

um

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 more pages ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

just wanted to pause and say xcleb is probably mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright i just skimmed it lmfao

um

bowies still mafia

sensais obv town

anndn ugh idk man

- - - Post Merge - - -

Switching my vote to Zendel. I can understand where people are coming from with amazonevan19's Town-Tell, but I can't help but have a bad taste in my mouth from the whole situation. It just doesn't feel like as much of a tell as people are making it out to be FMPOV.

Zendel's claim makes me want him gone even more. If he flips Town, then fine, we lose a green and aren't really affected that much outside of the raw numbers of the game. If he is in fact Mafia, then great, we move from there.

you are mafia lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

that post bothers me so much

We're lunching Zendal for a bad reason, their purported slip. I sus Zendal for their weird tunneling behavior, lynch candidates, etc. but the truth is, people saw the "slup"(which I debunked) and were like "totally a slip, totally mafia". Moreover, I especially don't like how easy it was for Kat to get Endless onto Zendal with that.

does anyone know how many votes endless had on him when he claimed

Back