Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Also, want to know if amazonevan is more sus of me or Heyden, since his vote is on me, but he implied he was more sus if Heyden

Also, want to know if amazonevan is more sus of me or Heyden, since his vote is on me, but he implied he was more sus if Heyden

I was more sus of you actually, but I will buy your explanation for now. I'll switch to Heyden

Zendel on god just kiss me already ����*❤️*��

Meant to post this too you because jokes and stuff. lol.

oldladykiss.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

too = to

sigh..

Also, can someone give me a rundown of why I'm being slightly Sussed besides the Bowie read and my activity

The reason for your town read on Bowie is what I really am not comfortable with right now.

I cant speak for anyone else though.

Because nobody had Dolby in them. I think it's important to consider everyone, you know?

But Dolby's been defending me, so I could be putting someone away who genuinely thinks I'm Townie.

I'll let you guys decide on that, I guess.

I'm gone for a few hours. Gotta sort stuff out outside. Bye!
i feel like this reasoning doesn't hold any weight in proving why Dolby is suspicious (mafia?). By this same logic it can also point to him being town. If Dolby was mafia, I don't think his team would bus him so pointlessly and early. Instead of going to deep on something that I think is trivial I think there are more worthwhile things to look at? For example I wanna know the reasoning behind you saying "I'll let you guys decide on that" I don't want to make an assumption but if I did it would be you want other players' opinion on something? And that something, is it you, or Dolby?

If I may voice my opinion, I would like to believe Zendel is a town lean for me. Reading through his posts, his demeanor and manner is much like someone I would suspect to be a townie. He's argueing his case while people questions him about his previous behaviour. Now I may have put him as a scum in my RQS but that was purely due to the last game. I can tell how different his way of speaking is in comparison to the last game, so I think we shouldn't lynch him on policy and rather take the time to study everyone's posts before we make a final decision.

lowkey, yall, wisdom of the crowds was in effect. If you really didnt want to play with Zendel, you should have used it. So if that wasn't a concern pregame, I'm finding it scummy af that that's an issue now. Zendel's fine, and policy lynches esp deciding at this point and time are bull**** as is.

Also taking my vote off of heyden, as a future note, people who ask if a vote is a reaction test are essentially breaking the point of it, because everyone disregards it if the person says "yes, this is a reaction test". However, putting my vote on Jacob, he's been sketchy as ****, will outline how in a lil (or if I dont finish before break ends, when I get off of work)

tbc, moving computers

So my thoughts on the game so far.

I think the Dolby and glow interactions was just a misunderstanding.

On Dolby he seems to be playing like normal town, but I didn't like the quick read on Bowie.

I do think that Bowie bringing up third parties shouldn't be a town lean because he could try and look helpful by talking about roles and people wouldn't be sus of him.

Zendel feels like town to me. He seems to be sharing his thoughts and when people ask him questions he doesn't feel defensive.

i did send in a wotc on zendel

A question. Bowie, how do you feel about Kat?

Kat? Not sure who that is short for.

i feel like this reasoning doesn't hold any weight in proving why Dolby is suspicious (mafia?). By this same logic it can also point to him being town. If Dolby was mafia, I don't think his team would bus him so pointlessly and early. Instead of going to deep on something that I think is trivial I think there are more worthwhile things to look at? For example I wanna know the reasoning behind you saying "I'll let you guys decide on that" I don't want to make an assumption but if I did it would be you want other players' opinion on something? And that something, is it you, or Dolby?

Well, my suspicion regarding Dolby is, like I already said, I don't understand why Dolby (or anyone else, for that matter) would Town-lean me at this point in the game, because I can't think of anything I've said that would make me seem that way. Obviously I'm gonna agree with Dolby and defend myself, but it makes me suspicious of people's motives when they make declarations like that that I don't feel have any real substance to them.

My "I'll let you guys decide" thing was referring to whether Dolby genuinely thought I was a Townie, or this was a strategy of some kind to divert attention to me. Regardless of the kind of attention, it's still shining a spotlight on me, and that'd be a pretty good way to function as Mafia.

Also, I'm back now. On and off, but I'm back.

@Bowie Kat= Arstotzkan

Ah. Well, I'm not sure. I have one of my iconic "gut feelings" about them, but nothing to base it off of yet.

I feel like they're not active enough. Could be spending more time in the Mafia chat discussing strategies than actually defending themselves here.

All right, after a quick skim of the thread I think Dolby and Heyden are the most suspicious, although Dolby just seems passionate. Still, we should keep our eye on him
Dolby's sus because he's passionate, I'm sus because... Kat said so?

Oh forgot Heyden analysis. I agree with Endless' analysis on him - Heyden's scumreads partially implicate himself
I don't have any scumreads though, and if anything Endless said the opposite of Kat

Ah. Well, I'm not sure. I have one of my iconic "gut feelings" about them, but nothing to base it off of yet.

I feel like they're not active enough. Could be spending more time in the Mafia chat discussing strategies than actually defending themselves here.
If you think they are sus by gut feeling then say she is and leave it at that? The last part isn't really proveable. Also sorry for grilling you a little bit... I'm tryna figure things out.

@Kat, I'm 90% sure I sent in a wotc vote for Zendel.

If you think they are sus by gut feeling then say she is and leave it at that? The last part isn't really proveable. Also sorry for grilling you a little bit... I'm tryna figure things out.

@Kat, I'm 90% sure I sent in a wotc vote for Zendel.

Nothing is really provable until you vote for them and find out.

Evan (is it okay if I just call you "Evan" instead of "Amazonevan"? :) ) is the only person who I have a town lean on as off now.

Does anybody know where Cleb is? There's been no activity or explanation for his inactivity so I'm concerned. :(

Don't worry I'm here; I've been busy with other stuff for a while so I haven't been able to post, but I'm working on catching up now. This is just a check-in post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
I'm a guy, and I'm in EDT right now.

2. How do you react to people attacking you?
Don't know, don't care.

3. What will you be known for in this game?
Getting fear-killed for sure.

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?
Probably 3 Mafia but I dunno about third-parties.

5. Name the scum team, go.
I stand by not answering this one.

lol @the people who don't have cleb dolby or endless in their guesses
I guess tunneling upper-tier players is your priority then, eh?

I always do tho
Curry should've/would've been godfather
Cleb was godfather in PM and Luigi's Mansion
Byngo was in in themeless as well

fmpov glow's like more of a second runner, yes flawed logic but it works a lot of the time
Can't use other peoples' GF meta to determine if another person is GF. Anybody can be any role, so this is pretty much invalid.

Everyone who has declared me as Town so early in the game is actually suspicious to me, because nothing I have posted has done anything to prove my innocence, as far as I know.
That's the point of making those reads in the first place. Everything is subconscious and nobody is really aware of it. Other people will see things that you do, but it's harder for you yourself to see the same things.

May I remind y'all that past scumminess/roles in prior games do not indicate that person's role in this game. Sure we can make reads based on behavior, but the fact that Zeyden might have left a prior game does not mean he's maf in this game :rolleyes:
Clearly you've never played a game here. You're gonna hate how much meta other people use.

Anyway, that's all I really want to touch on right now.

Other than that, scum-read on Zendel for trying to shift the discussion away from him and onto me (twice).

Back