• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

i'd say there's a 0.1% chance she is yes

also vig just shoot dolby ignore what i said before, no point dragging another phase

i'd say there's a 0.1% chance she is yes

also vig just shoot dolby ignore what i said before, no point dragging another phase

No vig, don't listen to this, we're set to hit LYLO tomorrow, and a wrong shot (except on Cleb if he's town) loses town the game, so shoot Cleb

'if he's town', if clebs town ur scum if ur scum it's cleb
a wrong vig shot will lose us game, a wrong mislynch will lose us game, why not decide just shoot now

'if he's town', if clebs town ur scum if ur scum it's cleb
a wrong vig shot will lose us game, a wrong mislynch will lose us game, why not decide just shoot now

This is the single most anti-town mechanics argument that I've ever heard, rather than give us the chance to confirm the entire scumteam tomorrow in a 4-3 vote, you want us to have a vig attempt to shoot the guy who doesn't claim to have a BPV?

Vig, shoot Cleb, it's the only way that you can shoot without risking us losing the game

there was supposed to be 3 kills n1, no way mog didn't kill jacob look at her posts gdi, then we're missing a kill and vet doesn't get notified it sorta makes sense in cleb's case

there was supposed to be 3 kills n1, no way mog didn't kill jacob look at her posts gdi, then we're missing a kill and vet doesn't get notified it sorta makes sense in cleb's case
Actually, this makes sense, and there's the possibility that this is the case, lemme reread. but still

why would the vet not get alerted and the doc save would

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, maf definetely put in a kill on Mog, so we know that. I still don't see why doc targets would be notified but vets wouldn't, but I don't see maf putting in a kill on an inactive town Cleb

@heyden, who else do you think could be scum in replacement of me? You're dead wrong so like and you might be town and I don't you to pit town against town so like I think there are other opportunities if that makes sense.

If there was supposed to be 3 kills n1 doesn't that mean kills could have overlapped?

...Do you have anything of remote value to add or have you been expecting to get shot for the past two in-game days
...don't you get it?

If Mafia stays in tact tomorrow then Town loses. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Mafia don't say anything right now because you don't want to get ****ed in case I get killed :)

karen, but you're scum over her
only other possibility is dolby/cleb/bowie bc im not sure if ness knows cleb is 'up there', and bowie bc i think sensai's town and ppl have pushed him around a lot and his frustration was genuine so

...don't you get it?

If Mafia stays in tact tomorrow then Town loses. :)

Yeah, I am aware that we will be at LYLO tomorrow but
a. Shooting you will give us two confirmed town or
b. one dead mafia

I was never sure of what to think of Endless.

I don't really know what to say. I'm glad I didn't vote for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this only makes me more suspicious of Dolby, in case anyone's wondering.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you think about everyone else though. I know that you have a reads post about 100 posts ago, but has anything besides me changed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

A vote not on Crys was a vote for Endless, don't try and justify how 'you were right' lmao

Well. I just got really busy with stuff irl, so sorry I couldn't check the thread earlier ughhh

Darnit with Endless tho, really wish he would've played more like he usually does otherwise we wouldn't be in this spot. I'm not going to buy all of his townlocks, as proven last game I think he had toad pretty much townlocked and toad flipped scum. So...

I'm 99% sure team is Dolby-F11-Bowie. Think Cleb is third party or just unhelpful town. Cleb could be scum but I highly doubt it.

Ok, seriously, me being scum does not make sense in that situation unless I was on a scum team with Cleb. Me putting my support for Evans plan was pretty much the only thing that caused it to go through (as I doubt that Glow would follow through with it otherwise), and from a mafia standpoint, a claimed vet being lynched is universally better than a claimed townie, especially when said vet is capable of creating two confirmed town. Thus, I had no scum motivation to push Endless(who was a prime target for tomorrow regardless of how Cleb flipped), unless I was trying to get the lynch off of scum!Cleb who was going to be shot anyway.

Back