Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

can we please lynch zendel this is tiring
I'd be down, no one as of late seems to care about his scumslip,,,

Oh also to add onto my suspicion ****, "I wish my Dooby/Abe partnership was right" sounds really awkward and his posts feels like its trying to be a townslip regarding roles but I feel like the point's too forced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

regarding fake claims*

yeah i was gonna say, idk how you can not be aware of safe claims after playing for a few months now, it felt way too forced as a dumb tell or something, which i noticed has been in surge with him in this game

Tbh I'd be very fine with a Zendel or Abe lynch. Voting Zendel for now but no objections if the wagon swings over to Abe

I've only played one game as mafia so my knowledge of that alignment isn't 100% and we were given our safe claims at night, I'm questioning whether or not you can get them at the day because I would like an answer to that.

If you are given safe claims at night then his claim could be considered fake (due to convenience) whereas if he was given it at day then why wouldn't he use it then when he was one of the lynch candidates during the final hours? (Unless I'm mistaken) It could also be an indication of town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So essentially everything I've said so far is "forced" are you kidding me?

It's supposed to be on the host OP on the quicktopic usually.
Also you implying you need to know what a safe claim is you have be apart of the mafia is absurd, it's always discussed during when people claim unless you've been overlooking it. Also you were there during EoD and knew he wasn't there, hence why I hammered Kirby over him. I just find you clearing him with a snap of your fingers is so wrong.

@ Kat

- My "scum slip" was a post made at 4:15am and people say stupid things when they are tired there's nothing else to say, not going to sit here and start explanations because I literally don't know wtf I was thinking and I honestly would like to remember but I can't.

- My post about safe claims felt forced? You're reaching for any reason to lynch me at this point along with Heyden. Literally anything I post at this point will be invalidated or called fake, typical at this point with this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's supposed to be on the host OP on the quicktopic usually.
Also you implying you need to know what a safe claim is you have be apart of the mafia is absurd, it's always discussed during when people claim unless you've been overlooking it. Also you were there during EoD and knew he wasn't there, hence why I hammered Kirby over him. I just find you clearing him with a snap of your fingers is so wrong.

1. I wasn't implying that at all, I was thinking that his claim is awfully convenient because in my last game safe claims were given out at night phases.

2. I'm not clearing him either, in fact I still scum lean and if anything I'm looking for more reasons to scum read him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And when I say "this game" I mean the game as a whole, the last few games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And nope checked my mafia chat from Steven Universe it didn't mention safe claims at all.

1) well by that logic he would've accumulated a safe claim overnight, no?
2) that's not how i read your inital post, it's like you implied your Endless/Dolby partnership was wrong with how quickly you let him glide with his town claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

rich coming from someone who literally fakeclaimed detective

1) well by that logic he would've accumulated a safe claim overnight, no?
2) that's not how i read your inital post, it's like you implied your Endless/Dolby partnership was wrong with how quickly you let him glide with his town claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

rich coming from someone who literally fakeclaimed detective

1. Jeez, I literally just asked whether are not safe claims are given out at night or if they are given out by the host whenever they want. I've played one game as mafia so I don't know if it differs in every game.

2. Well I didn't, that's your mistake.

---

What I meant to type:

And nope I checked my mafia chat's OP from Steven Universe it didn't mention safe claims at all.

We got our roles at the start of every night phase in that, I'm pretty sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are = or

I swear to glob.

Hey I just woke up and I'm too lazy to make another vote count so you have 13 hours before EOD

Also, I'm going out of town for several days tomorrow, my grandma is getting surgery and ive got to stay with her.

To answer your question Zendel, mafia is generally given fakeclaims upon entering the QT for the first time. Your game was an exception.

And I'm not just trying to mindlessly scumread you. You've played more games than last game, I'd be hard pressed to imagine safe claims didnt come up at least once. And I'm not negating every sungle posts as you implied there, but to not know about safeclaims at this point seems a bit off, considering iirc Crys literally mentioned that that game was an exception, and you would have known the answer to that had you looked in any other past game's scumchat.

Ah, yes, I forgot about safeclaims - they weren't quite as common on my other mafia forum but they were there.

My scumreads remain Zendel, Dolby, Endless for now, and I am deliberating between Zendel and Endless. We'll see how the vote goes.

I know you're busy but could we get an updated colour list on everyone? Don't need reasoning, just curious where you stand atm besides Dolby being a red.
My last reads post was about 16 hours before you posted this.
This post by Heyden is kinda a negative ping. (Attempting to appear to be creating content rather than creating content)
Moving him down to null from townread.

I'd be down, no one as of late seems to care about his scumslip,,,
Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? I actually asked this in my reads post, but apparently that was pre-tab xing, so it's not there.

@Endless, Zendal said something early day which Kat took to impky(if hey were mafia) that maf used only one shot

Getting stuff prepared for my games. Probably will stop skimming and start posting in an hour

I placed a vote on Endless as I will not be available (most likely) for the rest of the day I may pop in if I get the chance.

If lynching me is the thing to make you guys open your eyes about Dolby/Abe then so be it, I feel as though Kat has a chance of being mafia right now. Kat seems awfully cosy with Dolby and she seems keen to get a lynch on me, not to mention she flip flops her lynch candidates whenever the opportunity arises (interpretations aren't always realities).

If I'm lynched these people need to be looked into: Heyden (been pushing my lynch, don't sus though), Kat (I have a tiny sus), Dolby (Literally said this since the beginning, scum lean), f11 (tiny sus/null), Sensai (null), Cleb (null) and Endless (scum lean).

I don't think Heyden is mafia but I've made teams where I think he could fit in, along with everyone else.

Kat/Heyden/Sensai

Cleb/Heyden/Sensai

--- A few possibilities ---

Dolby/Abe/f11

Dolby/Kat/f11

Abe/f11/Sensai

Cleb/f11/Sensai

Kat/f11/Sensai

Dolby/f11/Sensai

Abe/Kat/f11

I could add more but I don't have time.

Don't think Dolby/Cleb, Abe/Cleb and Kat/Cleb are likely at all hence why they aren't there.

Anyway got to leave now, bye. :)

Don't flipping lose the game if I'm lynched, thanks.

@Abe here:

The lack of thinking maf could have killed Jacob raises a ton of red flags for me.
Given that he's played literally 1 mafia game and there were 2 kills in it, this is probably a slip.
Nice catch. I'll switch my vote.

This is likely my last post before EoD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Literally played 1 game as mafia.

@Zendel mind mentioning said flipflopping? If you're referring to EoD, I was trying to get the lynch off of Kirby by any means necessary. Would have vastly preferred Abe but that lynch wasnt happening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm not cozy with Dolby: I think a you/Dolby/Abe scumteam is very possible

I find it funny how all of you are making up these possible mafia team, most including me since no one apparently knows who I'm sided with and they're just all wrong because I ain't mafia. I can't stop laughing at it!

On that note, I'm thinking of either a Zendel, Dolby or Cleb lynch today.

Here's a gif of Amethyst shaking her butt to represent how much of a butt y'all are being with your reads on me.

giphy.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

It doesn't want to work for me ;_;

Don't have much time, but I'm assuming that it's not a slip for the following reasons
1. There is no way that we just have two mafia(I'm assuming use of the KP system)
2. Assuming that it was a slip and maf didn't kill Jacob, that would mean either they double killed Mog(which I view as infeasoble) or we're somehow missing two kills here
3. As for point 2, we have had no one come out as protected. And again, I really doubt that a protected person wouldn't come out and that scum would double kill Mog

Most likely scenario in my opinion would be maf and SK crossing on Jacob. I still sus Zendal, but the situations in which it could be a slip are highly unlikely in my view

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a Zendal/Cleb team is very possible given the way Cleb went out of his way to mention them, then flipped to Evan

@Sensai Keep in mind we're not trying to be offensive :)

@Dolby we have a few people who haven't posted, like glow. I legit wouldn't be surprised if she was a+h'd, or a newer player was attacked as vet and doesn't know they should claim if they were hit. I don't see why mafia would attack Jacob, someone who was sussed pretty hard, so I cant see this being crossfire

Back