• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

wasn't there for EOD but I know people sus you because of that one post where you start with "if I may voice my opinion" or something similar

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked. I think the premise for the last game is different because Kirby was essentially townlocked and not townleaned. End of D1 that game had bandwagons heading onto Zendel and Qwerty, he pushed for Zendel, and got mad that people switched to Qwerty

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually @sensai ask endless cause he voted for you

Yes because some users wanted to policy lynch Zendel which didnt think was the right choice stated in my post. Im still susp of Jacob regardless if he apologied for his actions towards Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

wasn't there for EOD but I know people sus you because of that one post where you start with "if I may voice my opinion" or something similar

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked. I think the premise for the last game is different because Kirby was essentially townlocked and not townleaned. End of D1 that game had bandwagons heading onto Zendel and Qwerty, he pushed for Zendel, and got mad that people switched to Qwerty

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually @sensai ask endless cause he voted for you

Yes because some users wanted to policy lynch Zendel which didnt think was the right choice stated in my post. Im still susp of Jacob regardless if he apologied for his actions towards Zendel

oh wait...
I just realized last game (SU) where Zendel came out as maf was the game Jacob and f11 hosted

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY that makes so much more sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok if someone did that during a game I hosted I would be lowkey mad too

I still don't really agree with bringing up policy lynch (trying to get a replacement in WoTC would be enough for me) but... I see where they're coming from now I guess

Once again, stripped for time, but I feel like I need to clarify my read on Sansai or things will go south.

The whole premise of the lynch centres around this post, which just strikes me (and others) as tonally different and more like they were trying to appear to be providing more content than they actually were.
Given that it could be reworded to be four times as short, like so;
"Zendel's town because he's rebuffing his case like I think a town would. I can tell he's speaking differently than last game, so don't policy him and you'll see he's town too eventually"
It really pings me as off when in the previous game, he never overcomplicated things, and was in fact an easy townread due to all his content being extremely easy to read as new town.

oh wait...
I just realized last game (SU) where Zendel came out as maf was the game Jacob and f11 hosted

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still don't really agree with bringing up policy lynch (trying to get a replacement in WoTC would be enough for me) but... I see where they're coming from now I guess
Yeah actually I think you're right, it sorta makes sense on what Jacob's intentions were seeing that, more of a grudge rather than an actual approach to the game

Good Morning!!! :D

oh wait...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've explained why I've did it twice, there was no objections in the scum chat. I thought it would increase Toad's chances of looking more like town and for the attention to be on me instead of either of them (Lil Silver & Toads). I guess not, it was also my first scum game so I wouldn't exactly be an expert at it. :(

I'm pretty sure Crys would act like that towards me even if I didn't do that in that game, because she isn't particularly fond of me anyway, lol.

Just woke up not in the mood to look up the read right now, so I'll do it after I've ate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Read = thread...

Just an fyi i'm like 80% done with my reads, just haven't gone through Dolby & Endless yet bc it's so boring tbh, so apologies in advance if some of them seem outdated but i just can't do them all at once lmao. will hopefully have them up tomorrow

Once again, stripped for time, but I feel like I need to clarify my read on Sansai or things will go south.

The whole premise of the lynch centres around this post, which just strikes me (and others) as tonally different and more like they were trying to appear to be providing more content than they actually were.
Given that it could be reworded to be four times as short, like so;
"Zendel's town because he's rebuffing his case like I think a town would. I can tell he's speaking differently than last game, so don't policy him and you'll see he's town too eventually"
It really pings me as off when in the previous game, he never overcomplicated things, and was in fact an easy townread due to all his content being extremely easy to read as new town.

The only content I provide is the content in my post. No more was implied, nor no less.

For a start, you way of 'rephrasing' my post makes it sound like I'm absolutely certain that Zendel is town, Which I'm not. If I quote my post:

If I may voice my opinion, I would like to believe Zendel is a town lean for me. Reading through his posts, his demeanor and manner is much like someone I would suspect to be a townie. He's argueing his case while people questions him about his previous behaviour. Now I may have put him as a scum in my RQS but that was purely due to the last game. I can tell how different his way of speaking is in comparison to the last game, so I think we shouldn't lynch him on policy and rather take the time to study everyone's posts before we make a final decision.

This is also just my way of talking. As you've already stated, in the last game I was new town and was quiet about everything because I was still understanding the ropes and didn't make long and 'complicated' posts because again, I was understanding the ropes. Now that I'm more experienced and know things better, I feel like I'm able to project myself better and question things that stand out to me.

So don't use my noobishness against me, okay?

@Sensai I pushed you because of the weird tone in the post that Abe mentioned (specifically didn't like the "If I may voice my opinion" and "now I may have put him as scum in my RQS" like you're afraid of making a contradiction on something that holds no weight anyway. Felt fake.) and also due to your fixation on Zendel in one way or another (only other time Im seeing you mention someone else is Jacob and that's because of his push on Zendel).

What did you think about the lynch yesterday? Do you have any new suspicions or townreads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also @Crys You said Zendel's read list was weak. Is that list the main reason you scumread him, or is there something I'm missing?

@Sensai I pushed you because of the weird tone in the post that Abe mentioned (specifically didn't like the "If I may voice my opinion" and "now I may have put him as scum in my RQS" like you're afraid of making a contradiction on something that holds no weight anyway. Felt fake.) and also due to your fixation on Zendel in one way or another (only other time Im seeing you mention someone else is Jacob and that's because of his push on Zendel).

What did you think about the lynch yesterday? Do you have any new suspicions or townreads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also @Crys You said Zendel's read list was weak. Is that list the main reason you scumread him, or is there something I'm missing?

I wasn't suspicious of Kirby at all so I thought it was a bit uncalled for to lynch him, especially now that it was revealed he was a townie. As for reads, I'm gonna post one soon; I've just got in so I need some time to go and read everything through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't suspicious of Kirby at all so I thought it was a bit uncalled for to lynch him, especially now that it was revealed he was a townie. As for reads, I'm gonna post one soon; I've just got in so I need some time to go and read everything through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, that. But Zendel is doing something I felt was also prevalent in su mafia? I don't know if it's a time zone thing but it feel like he's not playing the game, just passively in it. Like he will post his thoughts and opinions and and answers questions and suspicions towards himself, but I don't see the opposite, actively going after players and starting dialogues with others. So in my opinion Zendels mafia play is passive play and constant defense.

yes, that. But Zendel is doing something I felt was also prevalent in su mafia? I don't know if it's a time zone thing but it feel like he's not playing the game, just passively in it. Like he will post his thoughts and opinions and and answers questions and suspicions towards himself, but I don't see the opposite, actively going after players and starting dialogues with others. So in my opinion Zendels mafia play is passive play and constant defense.

I never really have the confidence to go after players, I always have doubt in my mind hence why I never really do it in other games. :(

Something I need to work tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Sensai

Who are you most sus of at the moment?

I never really have the confidence to go after players, I always have doubt in my mind hence why I never really do it in other games. :(

Something I need to work tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Sensai

Who are you most sus of at the moment?

My suspicion for Jacob hasn't changed at all but I'm reading through the thread now so I'll inform you of anyone else I feel is scummy

I have a bit of a complication right now with the game. Today is my birthday and I'm going out to eat at red lobster for dinner, and you know how long it takes to get served there. So the final deadline for Night 1 has been extended to 9:00 PM CDT. If I'm not online by then to make the results post then the game will be paused up until that point.

My current susps are Jacob, Bowie and Endless. Here's why:

Jacob - You've heard this enough, but Jacob was quite insistent on a policy lynch on Zendel because of his past behaviour claiming he left several games in the past. As I've already stated in my "suspicious" post, I didn't think it was right to do that. Not only this, I also dislike how he didn't want to lynch 'the godfathers' because of their experience with mafia which is outrageous considering eveyone should have an equal chance to give their say and let it stem from then.

Bowie - I really don't like Bowie's initial post. It could just be me but it just really stand out as if he has a significant role that will change how the game flows. To me, it sounds like he's either a townie with a power, mafia or third party.

Endless - I feel like Endless is trying to throw me into a loop; I've already stated my way of phrasing is formal and polite, explaining the "If I may give my opinion" and the formality in my post as well as my posts can be long winded but he was the first to jump onto me when in reality, I just tried to give my opinion on the whole policy lynch drama which I can't see nothing wrong with. It just feels scummy to me.

Sensai, since you mentioned Jacob's post about not wanting to lynch the GFs, how do you feel about other people who do? (I know there were more than him who didn't want to)

Sensai, since you mentioned Jacob's post about not wanting to lynch the GFs, how do you feel about other people who do? (I know there were more than him who didn't want to)

Must of missed the other people who also agreeded with him about the subject, but my opinion doesn't change. It just gives them an unfair advantage. For all we know, one of the 'godfathers' could be mafia or third party so allowing them to not be lynched because of their experience could flip the tables completely and give the opposing team an unfair advantage to the other.

Must of missed the other people who also agreeded with him about the subject, but my opinion doesn't change. It just gives them an unfair advantage. For all we know, one of the 'godfathers' could be mafia or third party so allowing them to not be lynched because of their experience could flip the tables completely and give the opposing team an unfair advantage to the other.

But isn't it an indication of bad play, rather than being suspicious? Said behavior would only benefit scum Jacob if more than 1/3rd (2) players in the top third were scum, and I really don't see him doing that intentionally for that purpose D1, given that it had already been discussed

But isn't it an indication of bad play, rather than being suspicious? Said behavior would only benefit scum Jacob if more than 1/3rd (2) players in the top third were scum, and I really don't see him doing that intentionally for that purpose D1, given that it had already been discussed

I guess it is an indication of bad play but nethertheless I still keep my suspicions up.

Happy Birthday

couldn't it be read that jacob is scum and trying to 'pocket' (is that the right term lol) the godfathers though, although i'm sure they're all too good to fall for that but it seemed to me like he was trying to get on their good side for whatever reason, as in i don't see why he felt the need for that statement, just seemed redundant and stupid (along with his policy lynch idea, just don't really get a good vibe from him all in all)

also not sure i buy this whole 'it was their game so that's why they're mad' tbh neither crys nor jacob seem like people who would be this much effected by it that they (well jacob) would act so condescending to zendal. furthermore even toad agreed stated that zendal outed himself as a tactic, i think it was stupid but i think the intention was legit, as a host i'd be confused but the game was pretty much over for maf anyway so i don't see why they'd be that upset about it a week later...

first to admit i seem to often have a scum read on jacob though lol (sry babe)

i'm gonna try get reads out but i'm legit exhausted so may be either late in the night cycle or early in day cycle, i'm off tomorrow though so i'm hoping i can finally have the brain power maybe to think lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and ness take ur time it's just bday enjoy urself!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

**oh and ness take ur time it's ur bday, just enjoy urself

Back