Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Obviously the one where you said you were at your third party
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remind me never to say I'm using a new play-style ever again because I got the worst possible role to keep up with that.

glow, what makes you think I am Mafia? Genuinely curious why I'm at the very top of your list.

well you're first in the player list but i rly think you're mafia because of your overall indifference to what happens

did you expect zendel to be town? do you think cleb is mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remind me never to say I'm using a new play-style ever again because I got the worst possible role to keep up with that.

you're not VT, if you claim VT you're dead

Okay then kill me.

All right, we'll hold you to that. ;) Because you claimed to have some mysterious, important role (or at least one with powers), and now you're claiming VT. Yeaaaahhhh hell no are we going to let you get away with that.

Vig, kill either endless or cleb tonight please.

All right, we'll hold you to that. ;) Because you claimed to have some mysterious, important role (or at least one with powers), and now you're claiming VT. Yeaaaahhhh hell no are we going to let you get away with that.

Or Dolby, I'm down for that

What have Dolby or Endless done to warrant this much attention though. They look like the more experienced players that are getting thrown into question by less experienced players for the sake of knocking them off their little pedestal. At least with me I'm not really doing much, but they're actually contributing, so why even make them the question when losing Town!Endless or Town!Dolby is a much larger blow than losing myself right now, regardless of my alignment. And, as I stated before, if they turn out to be Mafia, I know for a fact that their tracks will be well covered, so there's going to be absolutely no information to go off of, meaning the other Mafia members will be left in the shadows for the time being.

If Vig shoots Dolby or Endless and they flip Town, then it's an extremely foolish play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fine then kill me and I'll be confirmed :lemon:

Stay around for two more minutes. Why did you not follow Occam's razor that no one would hide a Doc protect, since you like it so much?
If I'd spent more than 2 seconds thinking about it, then a claim would've more or less effectively confirmed Zendel as town. I was just positive enough it was a slip to think it through.

@Glow: I already stated that I shifted cleb to a scumread based on his woeful reads post earlier. So yeah, I guess.

So I've been thinking about this game, and how wildly wrong my reads have been. This only usually happens for me when I'm using an incorrect "pivot read", which I can only conclude could be Dolby.
I'm going to try to re-evaluate my reads isolated from Dolby being mafia, which may turn out to be completely incorrect.

Side note, @glow: Do you think Bowie could've explained about the irony of his role as mafia? If so, how would he then back it up later when forced to claim?

well you're first in the player list but i rly think you're mafia because of your overall indifference to what happens

did you expect zendel to be town? do you think cleb is mafia

This is a really crummy reason to Mafia-lean me, honestly. My "overall indifferences to what happens" sounds like filler in itself.

To answer your questions, though, I expected Zendel to be Town, and right now I am highly suspicious of Cleb, yes.

I sort of got preoccupied and forgot to read and post whoops

@bowie idk if you saw my post a while ago, but basically I mainly sus you bcuz mog had you scumread and she got killed, among other factors contingent on who's mafia and who's not (aka Endless and Dolby)

- - - Post Merge - - -

cause like at the time she got killled I'd say the majority was townreading you, except mog (someone else too I think but I can't remember) so yeah

running low on time but i wanted to post this in case i die. basically another scenario thing, but changed due to what has happened

endless OR dolby
re-reading has got me into a spot where given endless & dolby’s experience, i highly doubt that they could be scum together. but i’m still quite certain one of them is scum. I would like to note that while endless voted for zendel, dolby didn’t, and I think this is indicative of the two not being aligned (or masterful distancing from them, but I find that less likely now). Either Endless knew Zendel wouldn’t be maf and stacked onto the bandwagon, or Dolby knew Zendel wasn’t maf and didn’t vote for him. Idk. I hope this will become clearer later.
if Endless is maf, some possible teammates are
-sansai: endless’ flipflop on sansai is strategic, and if endless dies first then sansai would be pretty much cleared
-Bowie: I mentioned this earlier, but mog’s death. Also iirc Endless and Dolby have opposite reactions to you, i.e. one susses and the other doesn’t. So that’s very interesting.
-f11: I feel like she’s sort of coasting by, and is pretty much distanced from everyone, except myself I guess because we scum read each other.
if Dolby is maf, I’d take out sansai from the possible list. Idk who else I would put in there.

[COLOR="#FF0000”]cleb?[/COLOR] [/B]
I find cleb less scummy than endless and dolby, and I wonder if that’s cause there’s little content to go off. regardless, I do feel like cleb doesn’t have our best interests in mind, and I don’t know if that’s a result of trying out a new play style or if his alignments are actually elsewhere. I don’t like his baiting (i.e. Kill me, then I’ll be confirmed”), especially if he is actually town, cause that’s actually being quite selfish. the vig shot should be used in taking out mafia, and to want to use it to confirm yourself seems like selfish play. if you’re actually town, do us a favor and contribute, and your true alignments will be clear sooner or later.

also, I did a quick read on Kat’s posts, and I doubt that mafia Kat would push Zendel that hard because it would bring too much attention to herself. I’ll read a game where Kat is mafia if I’m still alive later and evaluate whether or not she could be maf, but I think the other three GF’s have a much higher possibility of being maf.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

well that color failed majestically
it's supposed to be red

image.png

The night was quiet, yet tension was everywhere. The town was feeling quite upset at their past mistake of eliminating Zendel. However, there was little time to apologize, the town still needed to worry for their own chances of winning.

While everyone was distracted, Arstotzkan was stirring. She figured now was as good a time as any to get as much extra practice in as possible. She practiced her combo of down-grab+up-tilt x3 and then finish with a dunk. Yet suddenly, a gang of players came out of nowhere and attacked her!

"Ha, extra practice? What's the point, you're going to lose to us anyway."

Arstotzkan could tell that these were the team of players that were eliminating everyone one by one, she had to do something!

"Lets a go, okiedokie!" She cried.

She fought the group with all of her experience, yet in the end her actions were unsuccessful. Arstotzkan was finally eliminated.

Arstotzkan' Role:
Arstotzkan said:
Doctor Mario - Doctor

250px-Dr._Mario_SSB4.png

You are Doctor Mario, a slower, stronger version of Mario. Given your medical knowledge, you are able to heal others as well as yourself. You've heard a rumor that there is a strong alliance out to win the match by cheating, so you've decided to put your powers to good use.

You are a Doctor. You may send in an action on 1 player per night, protecting them in the event they're attacked. If they are attacked, you will prevent them from dying.

Day 3 has now begun, you have 48 hours to choose someone to lynch. Also, update on my situation: I have wi-fi, but it is seriously slow. I can more than likely still host, but this is probably one of the bigger challenges I've had as a host in a long time. If I am not around for EOD's from here on out, make sure you refer to Tom.

From most town to least town
Evan
Glow
Sensei
Kermit
Bowie
f11
Cleb
Heyden
Endless

I feel like I've already explained how I feel about them Here. But Evan and Glow are townlocks, Sensei through Bowie are townleans, f11 dropped done to null, with Cleb. Scumleans on Heyden and Endless

At least one person was healed, lost a BP last night, as we only had one death

yay we're screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if vig actually shot cleb i'd be so angry if he's vet tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

one more, kat probably saved either glow/karen, there's not enough kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

liking my posts won't make me townread you :lemon:

Just dropping this here cos i don't know how long it'll take me to go through everyone, but i'll be working on cases for bowie/crys/cleb/dolby for the meantime, should have it up by tonight. And yes, an interesting flip :^)

Bowie
Glow
Dolby
Sensai
Endless
Cleb
Crys/f11
Karen/Kermit
Evan

welp rip Kat : (

@heyden FYI I wasn't hit or saved. beginning to wonder if mafia maybe really do only have 1KP, since n1 there were 2 kills (1 from SK) and n2 1 kill with no SK. if so that gives me more hope lol

welp rip Kat : (

@heyden FYI I wasn't hit or saved. beginning to wonder if mafia maybe really do only have 1KP, since n1 there were 2 kills (1 from SK) and n2 1 kill with no SK. if so that gives me more hope lol
okay then it's probably glow, maaaybe evan
also i highly doubt there's less than 3 mafia, 2 mafia and an SK at startgame is essentially 2 serial killers but one has a sidekick, it just doesn't work as a game

Back