Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Restate question please, you have a few typos prob. Also, again, I wanted a better option or an Endless lynch
Well you're sussing me for a situation that I took control of bc no one else did...
Let's say voted are tied on Endless and Glow, you scumread Endless and townlean Glow. In the last 5 minutes Endless towntells, do you lynch Glow or Endless considering that speedlynch isn't bound to happen

Well you're sussing me for a situation that I took control of bc no one else did...
Let's say voted are tied on Endless and Glow, you scumread Endless and townlean Glow. In the last 5 minutes Endless towntells, do you lynch Glow or Endless considering that speedlynch isn't bound to happen

No Im scumreading you for not going for the CFD, which I am fairly sure that you were null on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Endless as unlike Kirby, he's capable of creating a real-looking fake towbslip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby is being used as the comparison as he was the lynch yesterday ftr

Voting Sensai, at least for now. Posts seem too filler for my liking, and though that may be rich coming from me, it's the first thing I picked up on.

Legit can't see the post where Kat suggests a speedlynch on Sensai unless you mean the 'wb sensai' post but I don't know what wb means

Bowie, explain vote please. I see that Sendai was the subject of your last post, but do you consider them Scummier than me now? Moreover, do you sus anybody besides me and Sensai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two posts were made while I was typing that

Legit can't see the post where Kat suggests a speedlynch on Sensai unless you mean the 'wb sensai' post but I don't know what wb means

I'm assuming wb means "wanna bring up", given the context and the fact that she ultimately voted Sensei

I'm not scumreading you for just that(also, Kat did so Sendai was 100% a viable lynch). There's the Evan pressure, and your self-servingness. Moreover, you're misrepresent how you lynched Kirby.you literally said he towntold and voted him

Could go on, but gtg eat
I never said Sensai was a 100% viable lynch, but Sensai was sure as hell a more viable lynch than Kirby.

Still playing splatfest. hour to go

I never said Sensai was a 100% viable lynch, but Sensai was sure as hell a more viable lynch than Kirby.

Still playing splatfest. hour to go

For a brief period of time, they were tied in votes. If that didn't make Sensai viable that day, idk what would. Still doesn't mean I agreed with it (or you particularly wanted it)

For a brief period of time, they were tied in votes. If that didn't make Sensai viable that day, idk what would. Still doesn't mean I agreed with it (or you particularly wanted it)
Ah thought you were saying that I was an advocate of the lynch lol

Um...Where did Bowie go? We had questions for yoooouuuuu. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you post some of your past games as town/mafia whenever you can? :blush:
Sure, after splatfest is over :D I'm typing posts between games and getting links would take up the entire time lol

if you know the tbt maf wiki though, a lot of my games are on there

Sure, after splatfest is over :D I'm typing posts between games and getting links would take up the entire time lol

if you know the tbt maf wiki though, a lot of my games are on there

Oh, I forgot about that website, I'll check there soon. Thanks for reminding that it exists. :D

Enjoy the Splatfest btw, I'd love to play Splatoon but I don't have a switch/ wii u. :(

I'm here, on and off.

My suspicion on Dolby still stands, but from what I can tell, nobody seems confident to lynch him, and obviously there's not enough evidence to justify such a thing anyway, aside from the fact him (along with Kat) were way too happy to Town-lean me. It just felt uncanny to me at the time. Kat being willing to puke if I turned out to be scum just pushed that.

Sensai just seems to be passing the time, and his(?) read on me doesn't make much sense to me at all. Unfounded accusations scream scum to me.

I don't have much else to say at this time.

I'm here, on and off.

My suspicion on Dolby still stands, but from what I can tell, nobody seems confident to lynch him, and obviously there's not enough evidence to justify such a thing anyway, aside from the fact him (along with Kat) were way too happy to Town-lean me. It just felt uncanny to me at the time. Kat being willing to puke if I turned out to be scum just pushed that.

Sensai just seems to be passing the time, and his(?) read on me doesn't make much sense to me at all. Unfounded accusations scream scum to me.

I don't have much else to say at this time.

Fair enough.

I'm heading to bed, tomorrow I will be reading over some of Kat's past games because I want to get a grasp on her playstyle when she is town versus mafia. The only time I've played with her was when she was neutral so I don't know if that = town play or not.

Goodnight everyone. :)

@bowie: thoughts on endless and zendel?

If Zendel wasn't making valid points, I'd say he was in the same boat as Sensai. The difference is in the logic. I really don't think Zendel is someone to be suspicious of, though, to answer your question.

As for Endless, I have conflicted feelings. I feel like he's pressuring people and hoping they will "slip up" or something. Basically a dumbed down version of Zendel. I am not suspicious of him at this time, but I'm keeping an eye on him nonetheless.

If I had more concrete thoughts, I would have made a read on everyone by now.

ugh pls dont mention puking bowie im motion sick rn

ignoring **** that happened right as day started with dolby and I TRing you, do you have anything that strikes you as important? Like EoD, any potential slips, ect?

Oh, okay, nice evasion. Just sweep past the one thing you can't defend yourself against.

But no, I don't. I suppose you've cracked me! All charges are dropped.

Back