• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

also i forgot the day was ending and i typed a post but it doesn't really matter now oh well

image.png

Kirbystarship was on fire this match, he had gotten plenty of smashed on various players. Some time passed only to find that he was at 90%! Kirbystarship had stopped for a minute to try and rest, when suddenly...​

Smash!!!

A team of players had snuck up behind him and performed an instantaneous kill move on Kirbystarship, removing him from the tournament. No players were there to witness the illegal teaming, but it must be brought to justice.​

Kirbystarship's role:
Yoshi - Townie

250px-Yoshi_SSB4.png

You are Yoshi, a carefree yet highly capable fighter.

You are a Townie. You have no other powers other than your voice and vote. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 1 has begun. You have 24 hours to submit an action if you have one. Sorry this took a little longer, I was double checking the votes to make sure I got it right.

Last edited:
well idk all i can say is i'm sorry, i know this is partially my fault but this on kirby for doing jack**** to even try

Interesting that everyone came out of the woodworks as soon as day ended :thinking:

Your emoji's aren't working...

It's 2:28am, I'm tired and the night post has killed my brain.

Goodnight everyone.

Equally interesting that as soon as I say people are coming out of the woodworks, people stop coming out.

Equally interesting that as soon as I say people are coming out of the woodworks, people stop coming out.

On top of that, the people who did NOT come out of the woodworks (Abe and Cleb, notably) are rather suspect to me. Cleb didn't end up voting (why tf did he not), and Abe hasn't been online for some time and barely survived. :confused:

Back