Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Can't a child just eat some cake with family

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.png

Jacob was simply making his rounds during the pause phase. He decided to stop and charge a shot when suddenly he was ambushed by the same group of players that smashed Kirbystarship. Jacob attempted to fight back, but was unable to comprehend the mass numbers attacking him. Jacob was down spiked off the screen, out of the tourney for good. There was Blue stains nearby his death site.

Mogyay, being a witness to this crime scene, attempted to flee only to inevitably be captured.

"Heh, it's you. You're the runt who's been doing his own thing."

Mogyay, the Villager could barely mutter a word before she was upsmashed into the sky.

Mogyay/Jacob's roles:

N e s s said:
Villager - Serial Killer

250px-Villager_SSB4.png

You are Villager. You couldn't care less if you win or not, all you care about is smashing the other contestants in the most brutal way possible. You're sweet and innocent on the outside, but brutal and deadly on the inside.

You are a Serial Killer. You may kill one player per night. You win once every player in the game has been eliminated, or you equal the remaining players in numbers. (Aka, you win if there is only 1 other player.)

You also have 1 extra ability to choose from, please PM me which one you would prefer:

*A) Investigation proof: Always come back as town.
B) Elimination Proof: Always survive attacks, only killable by lynch.

N e s s said:
Samus - Cop

250px-Samus_SSB4.png

You're Samus, the galactic bounty hunter. You're much more aware of the fact that there has been an alliance among players in the match, and your job is to figure out who they are and bring them to justice.

You are a Cop, once per night you may send an investigation in on 1 player. You will receive a message back from me informing you if they're town, mafia or 3rd party (if any).

Day 2 has begun, you have 48 hours to select someone to lynch. Also, I'm REALLY sorry for the unbelievable amount of time that took and I'll try not to let it happen again.

Last edited:
Omg my ride or die mog <3

But anyway yea no right it makes sense totally right right

Well, looks like Mog choose option A. Still though, only two deaths? That's odd with a serial killer in play, someone was probably healed

I'm going to bed now and to be frank I don't know how I've even stayed awake until 4:15am. I could literally drop right now.

Anyway goodnight and you're all going to start being active when I'm gone, yay! :D

the heck
I expected one of the GF's to be killed but Jacob and mog?? jacob nearly got lynched yesterday too holy rip jacob
and right; if mog is SK there's a kill missing. obviously mog was killed by mafia unless she suicided which I doubt it. Don't know if it was mog or mafia on jacob, and the same for the missing kill.

anyhow I'll read back on mog, since it's essentially confirmed she got hit by mafia unless a vig shot her. Actually, I highly doubt a vig shot her since that would mean 2 kills missing (@zendel)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we lynch kat pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Srs)

why? I was thinking we should resolve the Endless vs Dolby thing unless new evidence from Mog's posts pop up

Just making sure, Zendel's played w/ KP system before, right @people who played with him in games before SU? Because his post implies there was only one shot from maf last night, meaning two maf (which def isnt genera consensus). Possible scumslip.

Can we lynch kat pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Srs)
If youve got a case Id be glad to defend :)

Also those kills were... weird. Tbh I was expecting to die but I guess not lol, I'll take it. But Mog and Jacob? I mean I guess I could see mog - she was relatively townread and ez pickings for maf. But Jacob? Didnt see that coming at all, be that a mafia kill, a mog kill, or a vig kill (unless we have like, a vet who got hit and someone who got A+H'd or something lol).

Def worth looking back at Jacob imo, mog too but moreso Jacob

looking at jacob doesn't help scumhunting as much as looking a thing mog unless we can somehow confirm jacob was killed by maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking at mog*

looking at jacob doesn't help scumhunting as much as looking a thing mog unless we can somehow confirm jacob was killed by maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking at mog*
tru. Idk tho I feel like mog's death was a lot more standard. Def still worth looking at tho

There remains the possibility that Mog's reads weren't real at any rate, so looking at them with that assumption is worthless. Since she choose investigative immunity over kill immunity, she had an interest in not finding maf in her reads

did a quick skim of mog's posts. Her susses seemed to be Jacob* > Bowie > Cleb/Endless/me and she voted sensai
*she said she always susses Jacob tho so this one technically doesn't count I guess

process of elimination leads me to Bowie/Sensai/Cleb/Endless. Going to rule out Sensai because I think he's the least likely to be maf out of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

tru. Idk tho I feel like mog's death was a lot more standard. Def still worth looking at tho

wdym by standard? as in easy target / understandable kill?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There remains the possibility that Mog's reads weren't real at any rate, so looking at them with that assumption is worthless. Since she choose investigative immunity over kill immunity, she had an interest in not finding maf in her reads

huh. how'd you jump from investigative immunity to having no interest in finding maf with her reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH jk I think I get it now
she wouldn't want to find maf in her reads because she wouldn't want to get killed by maf

okay but her reads could be wrong and there could be maf there, if maf decided to kill her

@Karen ye.

Hm, I think her reads may still have some weight. Could be wrong but my thoughts behind her choosing invest was iirc she said she gets scumread a lot in her last game so she prob just wanted to avoid that.

And even if she wasnt trying hard with her reads, maf still didnt like her for some reason or another. I dont think her lack of effort in reads really stops them from being relevant in this case, considering maf has no way of knowing if she cared about finding scum or not

Well Jacob, looks like I was wrong in suspecting you haha. RIP. That is odd the serial killer went down, unless it was a vig shot or suicide. (TIL a serial killer can apparently kill themselves in these games)

But why Jacob? Perhaps scum!Zendel didn't like Jacob's pressure on him. It's unfortunate we didn't get any investigate results. I don't get your analysis on Zendel though @Arstotzkan. He didn't seem to claim there was only one maf kill, he was simply asking who died by what shot. But it is a little suspect to be sure...I just don't think it's as clear cut as you made it out to be. Scumleaning Zendel for sure now though

Also a little uneasy about how kermit wanted to "settle the Dolby/Endless thing," unless I'm reading too much into it by assuming he meant he wants to lynch between them. I'm null on Dolby and slight scum on Endless, but it's a little odd to so quickly direct the vote like kermit did. Unless he was just saying to discuss their ideas more.

Back