• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

That's the same thing you said about Zendel and look what happened.

I wouldn't trust Heyden's judgement, personally.
sorry that i didn't know but you did

- - - Post Merge - - -

well who would you rather lynch

actually nvm lol you voted sensai, but who do you think the full scum team is?

@amazonevan why do you think I am scum? What post have lead you to believe that? or are you just sheeping? At this point its not confirmed that a vig is in the game, if you are confident Cleb is scum, wouldn't you rather vote him than take the chances of a vig?

- - - Post Merge - - -

cant tell if you're town or maf trying to push on a weakling like me > : (

also you never got around to explaining why you scumread me
I think you scum because it seems like you are undecided on a lot of things. Like you never put your foot down completely. I also think you downplay yourself to look less competent that you really are. With the players of this game, you being in the scum team would balnce it I think. If I'm wrong about you then mafia is probably heyden kek.

Endless, you literally tell us that it's me/Kermit as scumlocks than immediately switch to wanting a pivot onto f11? What the hell

Moreover, Endless ignored and dismissed the obvious validity of my posts detailing why Zendal didn't scumslip, and then fails to address this

An important thing here that you're delibrately ignoring is what if we have no vet? Obviously if we lack one, Ness wouldn't be prepared to give an answer on the issue, which is why he can't confirm or deny it, since it isn't a factor in the balancing or mechanics

hayden is right and im p sure if we lynch between bowie/crys we get 1 maf

bowies posts are really like...null...... i think their responses to me have been like genuinely written if that makes sense. i think crys posts have slowly gotten worse and the post about voting zendel rubs me the wrong way

- - - Post Merge - - -

can everyone flip now thnx

cleb can u stop isping or just go full isp and get modkilled plz

Why are Bowie and Crys (both of whom I townlean) up for a lynch when we have Cleb and Endless? Point on Bowie is legit, but that's normal behavior for Crys

Voting cleb is a bad idea at this point, he deserves to die but not via lynch. VIG: KILL CLEB

Ok, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough the last time.

VIG, K I L L C L E B P L S

Vig, please read this if we don't lynch Cleb

Heyden, Endless, and xCleb

At least two scum in there with one other

The reason I townread cleb is because of the minutiae. I was just double-checking that it wasn't open information that vet would get notified or not. (As vet being notified would confirm cleb as mafia)

Cleb wouldn't have thought of such a peculiar aspect, yes.

I stated earlier I was 99% certain on the scum team, so Dolby's once again creating a case on me from air.

that's sort of fair actually i was expecting you to say something like i wasnt contributing or something which was why i was like tf

well, what can i say. it's hard to make decisions when you don't know what's going on and who's who. also idk how competent you think I am, it's true i played some mafia on here ages ago + 1-2 recent games but honestly my winrate on epic mafia is around 35% iirc so that tells you a little about how great I am at mafia : ( I just need someone to push me make decisions I guess, like last game trundle claimed DT and i switched my vote off him but it turned out he was maf. shouldve listened to endless that game and kept my vote on him...and then the final day it was seroja who tipped me over to toads.

tldr; i'm an indecisive person in general so thanks for pointing that out (srs)

anyways. i'll vote for bowie then. I think he's a good lynch, unless anyone else has some really good reasoning for voting for someone else

The reason I townread cleb is because of the minutiae. I was just double-checking that it wasn't open information that vet would get notified or not. (As vet being notified would confirm cleb as mafia)

I stated earlier I was 99% certain on the scum team, so Dolby's once again creating a case on me from air.

You failed to address a full two of my three cases...

Also, mafia can think of peculiar aspects

I'm not even ice cream, I'm ****ing orange sherbert (which is an atrocity since it isn't even ice cream in my view but w/e)
I made this in an SS3 and nearly got Kat to townread me for it

You failed to address a full two of my three cases...

Also, mafia can think of peculiar aspects

I made this in an SS3 and nearly got Kat to townread me for it

why did you try to take attention off reading into mog's death on d2?

i'm still not sure on what you mean, like the process in which you followed to townread cleb.

Once again, if you want to direct a lynch at Bowie, direct it at me instead. This isn't rocket science, stop lynching my lock towns.

The lack of activity, if nothing else, should make it patently obvious mafia are content with the current situation.

The lack of activity, if nothing else, should make it patently obvious mafia are content with the current situation.

Why are you advocating for a Crys lynch instead of one of your two scumlocks?

Why are you advocating for a Crys lynch instead of one of your two scumlocks?

Hell, why is he advocating a lynch on himself rather than one of his scumlocks? (I know Abe answered that but it's a good question to probe further.)

@f11: to answer your question,

tumblr_ntt0g32Y1u1rlpicfo1_400.gif

I don't want to be sussed for not going with majority opinion but I feel Endless should be our lynch target, cleb a vig target, and then once the dust settles after they both die, we'll know a LOT more.

Threads to quiet

Again, I think that the scumteam definetely has Heyden/Endless and Cleb is a safe bet for the third

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell, why is he advocating a lynch on himself rather than one of his scumlocks? (I know Abe answered that but it's a good question to probe further.)

@f11: to answer your question,

tumblr_ntt0g32Y1u1rlpicfo1_400.gif

I don't want to be sussed for not going with majority opinion but I feel Endless should be our lynch target, cleb a vig target, and then once the dust settles after they both die, we'll know a LOT more.

I agree with this last paragraph. If we get sizable support for this plan (two more, not counting myself) I'll switch my vote
I also want to say that if we end up mislynchinf today vig HAS to shoot Cleb. A mislynch likely will put us at a LYLO situation the next day, leaving th only safe shot as Cleb, since if he is shot and town, he survives, and if he is shot and maf, he dies. Whereas, an incorrect shot would lose town the game

Back