• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

I would like to point out that Glow was notified of being saved. I see no reason mechanics wise why a doc save would be notified of a hit while a vet wouldn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your post #858 the full address that you are referring to?

Yes, it addressed everything that I found noteworthy since daystart

The only way a vote on cleb would've been justifiable is if Ness had stated that vets would in fact be informed.

Like I said, don't believe me? You're part of Dolby's mafia team? Vote me. Lynch me. if I'm mafia, I'll flip mafia. I won't. And that's the important tipping point.

f11 and I haven't been fighting lmao it's been like a triangle of i sus f11 who susses karen who susses me

no regrets if town lmao he's done nothing all game

The only way a vote on cleb would've been justifiable is if Ness had stated that vets would in fact be informed.

Like I said, don't believe me? You're part of Dolby's mafia team? Vote me. Lynch me. if I'm mafia, I'll flip mafia. I won't. And that's the important tipping point.

An important thing here that you're delibrately ignoring is what if we have no vet? Obviously if we lack one, Ness wouldn't be prepared to give an answer on the issue, which is why he can't confirm or deny it, since it isn't a factor in the balancing or mechanics

ness' answer meant absolutely nothing. he did not confirm or deny ANYTHING. i don't really care what cleb said about his role. he deserves rope

and i seriously hope you're scum endless because you being asked to get lynched is not a towntell at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you lynch cleb and he flips town, will you sheep me godspeed tomorrow?

you're literally begging me to flip to u lmfao

ness' answer meant absolutely nothing. he did not confirm or deny ANYTHING. i don't really care what cleb said about his role. he deserves rope

and i seriously hope you're scum endless because you being asked to get lynched is not a towntell at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're literally begging me to flip to u lmfao

This is precisely unironically what I'm doing.

If you lynch cleb after I flip town I'm going legit **** mountains of salt.

That leaves a pool of 5 people, which can't be comprised of a balanced team unless Dolby is in the mafia team.

lmfaoooooooooo what

- - - Post Merge - - -

"dolby is mafia because it wouldn't be fair if he was town"

ur better than this endless :/

gf's have 33% mafia flip rate, crys is literally 90% can we pls just go this way and knock KP

gf's have 33% mafia flip rate, crys is literally 90% can we pls just go this way and knock KP

hayden ur the only one i trust help

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree tho crys is scum :(( sad

- - - Post Merge - - -

who is maf in dolby x endless bc the more they talk i'm pretty sure they aren't both town

hayden is right and im p sure if we lynch between bowie/crys we get 1 maf

bowies posts are really like...null...... i think their responses to me have been like genuinely written if that makes sense. i think crys posts have slowly gotten worse and the post about voting zendel rubs me the wrong way

- - - Post Merge - - -

can everyone flip now thnx

cleb can u stop isping or just go full isp and get modkilled plz

my logic is into tiers of player abilities for a balanced team, i use it like every game almost always works
so this game we have (don't be hurt thx)

cleb/endless/dolby/kat/glow
jacob/crys/hayden/mog/karen
kirby/zendel/bowie/evan/sensai

knock the dead and confirmed (and me) out we have
cleb/endless/dolby
crys/karen
sensai/bowie

if crys is in fact doubt which i really doubt it would be karen as scum but i honestly can't see that either, so i feel so much better with bowie or sensai since it's pretty 50/50

Back