• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

I think we're actually screwed. I really hope we have some style of investigative role left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I just stayed around for an EoD that went wildly the opposite of what I wanted. I'm not going to be able to post for a while.
I'm aware I look woeful rn.

I think we're actually screwed. I really hope we have some style of investigative role left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I just stayed around for an EoD that went wildly the opposite of what I wanted. I'm not going to be able to post for a while.

Stay around for two more minutes. Why did you not follow Occam's razor that no one would hide a Doc protect, since you like it so much?

Thanks for letting me join your game Ness, you're a fabulous host. :) :lemon:

can we lynch cleb yet

cleb bowie and someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

lowkey i'm relieved that flipped town, because i thought he was town but my reads have been p off lmfao

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you think cleb is mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stay around for two more minutes. Why did you not follow Occam's razor that no one would hide a Doc protect, since you like it so much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah someone i townread earlier has to be mafia

can we lynch cleb yet

cleb bowie and someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

lowkey i'm relieved that flipped town, because i thought he was town but my reads have been p off lmfao

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could easily see Clebless, now that Zendal flipped town

cleb ISP all d1-n1-d2 and says lul guys its a rxn test

- - - Post Merge - - -

"lul guys imma vote zendel yas" scleb 2k17

- - - Post Merge - - -

scleb was supposed to be a merge of scum and cleb but it just looks like a typo

yikes

- - - Post Merge - - -

have to reevaluate but his town flip really makes me think dolby/f11 and sensai or bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

vig shoot dolby/cleb/endless pls

the funny part is i'm starting to think dolby/endless are both town

but endless claimed with one vote on him and people "pressuring" to vote him and that's so..... odd

whatever

2. Bowie
4. Heyden
5. glow
6. Dolby
7. SensaiGallade
8. Endless - R.O.B townie. but would he really claim VT as mafia of all roles how boring
9. xCleb
10. Arstotzkan
11. f11 - pls can u towntell i've gone back and forth between my read on u so much. i rlly didn't like your read on karen bc i think karen is painfully obvious town so could you elaborate
13. KermitTea
14. amazonevan19

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes

- - - Post Merge - - -

have to reevaluate but his town flip really makes me think dolby/f11 and sensai or bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

vig shoot dolby/cleb/endless pls

why do you think dolbys mafia and do you rlly think that dolby and endless could still be a team lmao

why do you think dolbys mafia and do you rlly think that dolby and endless could still be a team lmao
honestly his townreads on the newbs just seem like pocketing to me, something just seems off about he defended them against endless to make him look bad. idk i'm only slight sus on dolby but i really don't know who else it could be so it's half process of elimination tbh (unless cleb)

also there's a scum tell for endless that relates to me for which the opposite of that happened early game so i stuck to him as a town lean ;]

and no, i was suggesting to shoot any bc everyone any of them flipping would be pretty telling (preferably dolby/cleb now that i think of it but everyone wants endless but i don't really think so)

dammit, I came onto the thread quite confident Zendel would flip scum too... RIP zendel

there are a few people that need to be looked at again very closely, namely whoever pushed zendel's lynch as well as whoever stayed away from it. tonight I'll make time to go back through the thread and read up on what people said about Zendel, see what connections zendel had with the GF's and others, and hopefully we can find some answers

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh wtf happened as I was typing

Back