Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Didn't you have him as your main scumlean with me?

yes, doesn't mean it was shocking

you weren't my main scumlean, in my last post i made it clear i wasn't going to read 3-4 people d1 and you were one of them

On top of that, the people who did NOT come out of the woodworks (Abe and Cleb, notably) are rather suspect to me. Cleb didn't end up voting (why tf did he not), and Abe hasn't been online for some time and barely survived. :confused:
What I was mainly wondering is why people were so quiet up until lynch and then after everyone comes bursting forth. Its like they were hiding and not saying anything until the lynch happened. And considering how hard the abe wagon was to gain any traction, that's making me think a scum wagon, specifically in abe being one.

Cleb and Abe could have legit been afk, but I read people who come conveniently as soon as day ends as lurking at EoD instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of which though, I do see Abe online, curious as to his thoughts atm

What I was mainly wondering is why people were so quiet up until lynch and then after everyone comes bursting forth. Its like they were hiding and not saying anything until the lynch happened. And considering how hard the abe wagon was to gain any traction, that's making me think a scum wagon, specifically in abe being one.

Cleb and Abe could have legit been afk, but I read people who come conveniently as soon as day ends as lurking at EoD instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of which though, I do see Abe online, curious as to his thoughts atm
Jacob/f11/Zendel were there def and had nothing to say, now that I look back it might be possible didn't matter who was lynched

I didn't vote because I didn't agree with any of the votes and NL'ing is apparently always suspect so thanks.

Also this thread is gold right now.

Hi all, I've had very little time to actually play this game, and only spent about 6 hours of it on a computer. (Of which 10 minutes was spent on the game, and the rest catching up with a friend)

I woke up about 30 minutes ago, and have spent that time rereading the thread. I do NOT ever intentionally afk to aide my scumgame. It's simply not a meaningful activity I could take - my activity when I have time as mafia is often confused for townplay, so there's no good reason for me not to create content.

Consequently, it's not difficult to conclude that I've legitimately had a smaller amount of time to play this game than I usually do. (And consequently, smaller amounts of time to put into working on cases, hence the Dolby one almost being strictly from memory.)

Speaking of Dolby, isn't it parculiar he mentioned that Sansai was tonally different when I asked him (although not to misrepresent, only in one post, he did say he thought his other posts were town so far) yet was unwilling to CFD off his townread onto him at the end? Like the important part of this is that he should've been willing to shift to almost any other lynch, but through inaction caused a Kirby lynch. (Not entirely by himself, but you get the point)

Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy as well today - I'm moving furniture, completing some forms and sending some emails in the midday, and then what respectable 20 year old has any free time on a Friday night?
But I'll try to get a reads post up tomorrow.

I feel like the "submit an action if you have one" line heavily implies there are third party roles. Not sure if anyone's noticed that already.

Shame about Kirby, though. I wouldn't know who to vote for otherwise, though. My concern goes back to Dolby.

I feel like the "submit an action if you have one" line heavily implies there are third party roles. Not sure if anyone's noticed that already.

Shame about Kirby, though. I wouldn't know who to vote for otherwise, though. My concern goes back to Dolby.
???
mafia and town power roles duh

welp why did kirby end up getting lynched
I'll go back and read up on EOD & the people that voted for him, meanwhile, also would like to note that Cleb not voting is very strange and sort of uncharacteristic of him

i mean fair enough forgetting or w/e but cleb saying he didnt agree with any votes is weird. im working tomorrow so may not be around too much but im off sat so may not feel too dead after shift but who knows (tfw uve got no life on a friday night thnx for rubbing it in abe)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what bowie said, so bizarre, neither town nor mafia nor anyone would surely say that lol, hes gmt so im gonna assume he's v tired... 3:20am

Yo town, who's here.

Proposition: we lynch Crys. We have kermit's vote on crys, and it's better than a kirby lynch

i'm down to speedlynch f11 or zendel, the latter especially has seemed to be here the whole time with nothing to say
tf is this? Jeez guys I was at work, if anyone was speedlynched it should have been Karen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby was obvious town lawl this **** happens every game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Repeating myself but agin it looked like a lot of people did not show critical free thinking. If one would just read a past game I felt scum really could have been lynched Day 1.

On the contrary I'm not gonna act holier than thou, I didn't do much of a defense of Kirby which I regret.

welp why did kirby end up getting lynched
I'll go back and read up on EOD & the people that voted for him, meanwhile, also would like to note that Cleb not voting is very strange and sort of uncharacteristic of him
How many times do I have to repeat myself about my play style

How many times do I have to repeat myself about my play style

just bcuz youre changing your playstyle and whatever doesn't mean that others can't comment on it

even if you changed your playstyle i'd expect you to at least vote tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

tf is this? Jeez guys I was at work, if anyone was speedlynched it should have been Karen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby was obvious town lawl this **** happens every game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Repeating myself but agin it looked like a lot of people did not show critical free thinking. If one would just read a past game I felt scum really could have been lynched Day 1.

On the contrary I'm not gonna act holier than thou, I didn't do much of a defense of Kirby which I regret.

i lowkey dont know why you're so onto me so i must've missed your post

is it because of the seems eager thing

just bcuz youre changing your playstyle and whatever doesn't mean that others can't comment on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

i lowkey dont know why you're so onto me so i must've missed your post

is it because of the seems eager thing
its because you don't do anything

I've already explained that it's going to be uncharacteristic though so I can't accept that argument.

Thats not a new play style thats just not participating

I've already explained that it's going to be uncharacteristic though so I can't accept that argument.

whatever you say :>

you've said that you didn't vote cause you didn't like any of the current ones

so if you actually voted / got the chance to vote / whatever, who would you have voted for

and iirc you said you were working on making a post or something so if you could answer this along with your post that'd be great

Back