Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

jk i can't really decide either. i do think crys is maf over bowie comparing most recent iso pages

i'm honestly happy to lynch anyone who asks to be lynched. i'm a firm believer that experienced town should NEVER do that. it's not a towntell. idc what your read is. or how your playstyle is. asking to be lynched as town is against your wincon.

you should want to lynch ANYONE (even trs) who's not clear besides yourself if ur town

i just think its the biggest scumtell so i really want to lynch in endless but if thats too hard lets lynch crys ig

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't see why not, you never know until you try right? but think about it, 40-50 games is a looot

- - - Post Merge - - -

why, same reason as endless? Cause of that thing he said at the beginning of the game?

who do u want to lynch rn?

- - - Post Merge - - -

in endless/cleb***

Not sure. Sort of want Cleb because if he's not scum he's third party, I don't think his play style is intended to benefit us at all. But today should go to reducing KP, so I want F11 or Bowie. But I'm having second thoughts on F11, because she was the only one to scumread me when everyone else had me townleaned. That's a very small town tell for me. So probably Bowie but I'll read back and decide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, there's Sansai too who Bowie voted for twice. Also Endless did quite a bit with Sansai.

ya sensai's been pushed around a LOT by endless/bowie, so definitely bowie>sensai and crys>karen

I'm not attempting to towntell. That's not my aim at all.

I'm attempting to, in the event where you try and lynch one of the people I'm positive is town, to derail that lynch onto me under the naive hope that you actually trust my townreads.
This is because the alternative scenario is one where a town is lynched, and I'm still alive, and I'm at high risk of being lynched with the current flow of the game.
(Whereas if I'm lynched, the risk of said town being lynched would decrease significantly. Because regardless of what your opinion is, many will be influenced by town!endless lock reads.)

I'm getting increasingly confident I solved the game and I'm trying to, with all my power, prevent you ****ing that up.

I'm fine with a crys lynch. I'm on break, won't be available for like 4 hours at least after this post.

I'm not attempting to towntell. That's not my aim at all.

I'm attempting to, in the event where you try and lynch one of the people I'm positive is town, to derail that lynch onto me under the naive hope that you actually trust my townreads.
This is because the alternative scenario is one where a town is lynched, and I'm still alive, and I'm at high risk of being lynched with the current flow of the game.
(Whereas if I'm lynched, the risk of said town being lynched would decrease significantly. Because regardless of what your opinion is, many will be influenced by town!endless lock reads.)

I'm getting increasingly confident I solved the game and I'm trying to, with all my power, prevent you ****ing that up.

I'm fine with a crys lynch. I'm on break, won't be available for like 4 hours at least after this post.

lmao your whole defense of xcleb is that he wouldn't think to lie about asking ness a question....... um? it's not like he's a new/inexperienced player.

besides, asking that question to ness doesn't mean he's town either. he could be mafia asking ness if someone who gets hit/ saved is notified. come on dude

I agree that my posts have been lacking recently but tbh this bandwagon is so sus smh

Voting cleb is a bad idea at this point, he deserves to die but not via lynch. VIG: KILL CLEB

Ok, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough the last time.

VIG, K I L L C L E B P L S

Back