Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Here's what I'm reasonably sure on:
Bowie is town.
Glow is town.
Evan is town.

I need to check something, but if this comes back with "no", then Cleb is town as well.

In a hypothetical scenario where there was a vet or a role with vet like powers in this game, would they be notified if they were shot?

At which point we'll likely need to hard pivot.

The point of asking the question is that there's no way cleb would know that bar being real vet. Consequently, if Ness confirms that's the way vet operates in this game then he's blatant, undeniable town.

Ftr I'm 99% sure mafia is Kermit/Dolby/f11, despite earlier reads, rereads and mishaps.

meh, mog had veteran choice i think as well so could've been in her wincon
also i doubt it's kermit AND f11, there has to be one between sensai/bowie imo

meh, mog had veteran choice i think as well so could've been in her wincon
also i doubt it's kermit AND f11, there has to be one between sensai/bowie imo

Just checked, said nothing about notifications in Mog's or Kat's roles

Here's what I'm reasonably sure on:
Bowie is town.
Glow is town.
Evan is town.

I need to check something, but if this comes back with "no", then Cleb is town as well.

In a hypothetical scenario where there was a vet or a role with vet like powers in this game, would they be notified if they were shot?

At which point we'll likely need to hard pivot.

why do you think bowie is town

I am not able to answer this question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not able to answer this question.

I think anyone voting cleb is out of their mind given Ness's answer.

Hard pivot to f11 or Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: @glow: covered that multiple times. I've played a lot of mafia, Seen a lot of town exclaim about their role flavour. I have not once seen a mafia do it.

I think I've caught up on everything that I've missed. Find it reaallyy interesting that no one has bothered to go back through Kat (& glow's) posts and figure out why they were targeted.

We're currently at 10 players. There's almost certainly 3 mafia due to the third party's existence. Lynch + double kill = 7 people left, which is still winnable.

I'm absolutely positive that cleb is town. If you're unwilling to pivot to Dolby, lynch me instead. If you do this, you'll see me flip town. While I may or may not get scumreads correct, I can't actually recall a time I got a townlock wrong.

And I have 4 townlocks. 4. That's like half the remaining players.

That leaves a pool of 5 people, which can't be comprised of a balanced team unless Dolby is in the mafia team.

Leaving Sansai, Karen, f11, Heyden.

I have a reasonably strong read that Sansai was being pocketed by Dolby, indicating that he's town.

From the remaining, Heyden and f11 have been fighting all game, indicating that they aren't team mates. Making Karen mafia by Poe. (Process of elimination)

Out of f11 and Heyden, I like Heyden's content a lot more. This is the iffiest read out of my reads, but the rest is rock solid.

I repeat: I'm a better lynch than cleb in every way, but Dolby would be a better lynch than both of us

Moreover, the reason I townread cleb is minutiae. Minutiae is small or irrelevant information. When I was coaching someone on mafia not too long ago (I can fetch this, btw) I told them that the best way to spot a towntell was minutiae. Mafia rarely think up small irrelevant pieces of information that don't help them at all. And that's exactly what cleb not being told if he was hit or not is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Kat was targeted because Dolby is a blue sniping derp. Nothing past that really.

I think anyone voting cleb is out of their mind given Ness's answer.

Hard pivot to f11 or Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: @glow: covered that multiple times. I've played a lot of mafia, Seen a lot of town exclaim about their role flavour. I have not once seen a mafia do it.

Two comments.

One, I find it weird how you've backed off Cleb just because of Ness' answer. If anything, Ness' answer makes me remain at the same place that I was before.

Two, your reasoning on Bowie is a tad ironic -- very circumstantial evidence, which you called out Cleb for using before.

Back