• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Ya I'm sorry but it's sort of a d*** move to be pulling this stuff to change meta for your own sake if you're not contributing on purpose. You said you didn't agree with any of the lynches, sooooo who did you want to lynch?

It's late. I'm staying up in the hopes of contributing something meaningful. Likely not.

My bad about the third party thing, though. In my games, I always make it clear that the Mafia very specifically have a certain amount of time to do something.

Thats not a new play style thats just not participating
Yet.

whatever you say :>

you've said that you didn't vote cause you didn't like any of the current ones

so if you actually voted / got the chance to vote / whatever, who would you have voted for

and iirc you said you were working on making a post or something so if you could answer this along with your post that'd be great
Probably wouldn't have voted anyway because I don't want to come up with any information just yet.

Also I haven't been working on any post soooooo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya I'm sorry but it's sort of a d*** move to be pulling this stuff to change meta for your own sake if you're not contributing on purpose. You said you didn't agree with any of the lynches, sooooo who did you want to lynch?
You can say I'm not contributing all you want. You'll know why soon enough.

Well that sounds rather ominous. I'm reading Cleb as a neutral/joker role rn after that post

Well that sounds rather ominous. I'm reading Cleb as a neutral/joker role rn after that post

also seems like a rather unusual way to clear himself. d3 he could be all like "no sane mafia would've stayed so silent & not voted d1" or something. which is true, but it's cleb with this deliberate ~new playstyle~ so who knows.

yeah it's cleb, I'm sure he as plenty of experience so I'm not accounting him as tp for that taunt, definitely not town at this point I'd say, or anti-town if anything

lol this started off as a color reads list and i hated it so i'll just say what i feel confident in atm

willing to kms if karen/mog/evan are not town

the others i think are likely town are kat, zendel, hayden, f11 in that order

____

the reason i hate my reads is because of mostly endless/dolby interaction being so weird. can't tell if one both or none, so here's where i'm at:

i do want to say that if only one of them are mafia, i agree that it's endless over dolby. esp with dolby's more recent posts.. the reason he's still gray because i know it's within within his skill to realize he was being too defensive before, and start being more offensive (pushing endless). another problem for me is that he was only really hard defending kirby in the last hour of day, which is ez scum tactic to look town. so basically the ACTIONS hes done seems towny compared to endless', but i am still wary due to his specific timing of these actions

i know the reason why i find myself wanting to townread abe is because he says a lot of things that are objectively true, or that i agree with. i would 100% expect him as either alignment to back off of evan after the way evan responded, and he knows it'd be scummy if he didn't back down.

the things that bother me with abe: i think it's so strange how he placed FOS then shortly later removed FOS on people after being questioned further about it. he did it to dolby and to me. i know if i mentioned this earlier in thread he would say that it was just gauging for reactions. can't tell if that was true when he scumread me, but it REALLY didn't feel like he was rxning testing dolby. it seemed like he didn't want to pursue a lynch on dolby because of obvious resistance reasons (or scum bus theatrics). i don't want to say what i'm going to be looking for specifically from him but it's the reason why i haven't felt comfortable to say i think he's town

anyway, for everyone else i decided it's easier for me to find town rn than it is to find mafia. the people that my poe gives me are a lot of the people that have been coasting / saying the types of posts that don't bring a lot of attention to themselves, with the exception of jacob who i just haven't gotten the chance to ISO.

poe leaves sensai, jacob, xcleb & bowie (yes i remember townreading bowie for hinting at a role, but it was such a bad reason now that i realize there's no lore involved)

i really really think that mafia is mostly, at least 2/3 i'd guess, in the yellows. not that i would put it past either dolby/endless to perform Scum Bus Theatrics with scum!Endless smugly saying to scum!Dolby that he heavily interacts w/ his partners just to be ironic :lemon:

i wanna ISO jacob/bowie before phase end but sensai + xcleb pls talk more, i have to wait for a higher post count to ISO u

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have plans to n1 glow srry ^.^;;

pls no i helped u lynch town keep me

Hey, just gonna say that I'm reffing 8 games for a soccer tournament up to the U20 level this weekend, so my posting will be mildly constricted, and I don't think I can be around EOD2. Reads still stand as is, and I feel no inclination to update them. However, I don't like Heyden's pressuring of Cleb as well.

Ftr, Cleb 100% needs to provide more content, regardless of whether or not he is a PR

Hey, just gonna say that I'm reffing 8 games for a soccer tournament up to the U20 level this weekend, so my posting will be mildly constricted, and I don't think I can be around EOD2. Reads still stand as is, and I feel no inclination to update them. However, I don't like Heyden's pressuring of Cleb as well.

Ftr, Cleb 100% needs to provide more content, regardless of whether or not he is a PR
?????
that was barely pressure

*dings Heyden for pressuring cleb*

*pressures cleb to provide more content*

:confused: :confused: :confused:

*dings Heyden for pressuring cleb*

*pressures cleb to provide more content*

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It was more AtE and an attack on his credability in my view than a legitimite pressure, specifically in calling him anti-town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, moving Glow up to a townlean

@Dolby At EoD, why weren't you willing to switch the vote? Abe wasn't getting enough traction to pull it off of Kirby.

@Dolby At EoD, why weren't you willing to switch the vote? Abe wasn't getting enough traction to pull it off of Kirby.

At :59 I thought that Endless was more viable as he had three votes, and at the time, I thought that Sensai only had two. My lesser reasoning though was that f11 was a definitive townlean, and I felt that lynching Sensai wasn't a good option, since we didn't have enough input

@glow as I stated earlier, I never scumread you - that was part of the RQS. I only did that to explain that the Dolby/you interaction didn't make Dolby town if you flipped mafia and vice versus.

Feel like glows town, by the way. I'm aware she's got a very strong scumgame, but her recent posts have been super transparent. I feel like I can see her brain churning behind the posts.

Not having time to research sucks. I kinda want to state something out of memory again without checking, but you saw how that ended last time. Can someone compare the way Dolby behaved EoD this game to how he behaved EoD last game? Because from memory, he really, really tried harder to pull a lynch off his townread last time.

Whoa why did people start voting for me to be lynched? A reason would be appreciated.

wasn't there for EOD but I know people sus you because of that one post where you start with "if I may voice my opinion" or something similar

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked. I think the premise for the last game is different because Kirby was essentially townlocked and not townleaned. End of D1 that game had bandwagons heading onto Zendel and Qwerty, he pushed for Zendel, and got mad that people switched to Qwerty

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually @sensai ask endless cause he voted for you

Back