• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

highkey thought hayden was town

I did a few times actually.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just saying. Just because you're new doesn't mean you can't convince anyone, you just needed to use logic and make a convincing case if you thought he was mafia. You can talk about it more with me in a PM if you want.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just saying. Just because you're new doesn't mean you can't convince anyone, you just needed to use logic and make a convincing case if you thought he was mafia. You can talk about it more with me in a PM if you want.

No, I'm fine.

I just want to apologise in general for my manner this game to everyone. I look back on it now and there were times I was pretty crummy to some people and how I addressed things.

No, I'm fine.

I just want to apologise in general for my manner this game to everyone. I look back on it now and there were times I was pretty crummy to some people and how I addressed things.

It's all a learning process. At least you're not acting like I did when I first started playing, those are some...dark times.

LOL HEYDEN AND KAREN YOU'RE TOO CUTE FOR SCUM thank u for feeling bad about killing me bless u guys xxx tp was fun totally fun, shot the wrong person but o well hope to do it again one day!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yes scum was gr8 this game gg!!!! Thnx ness for hosting!

Last edited:
Back