Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Because I think Bowie is mafia, obviously. It was either gonna be you or him, what would you prefer?
Neither, because raw numbers say that Bowie is least likely Mafia of any of us (until only GF remains, in which case everyone has equal chance if neither myself nor Dolby are confirmed by then).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Long story short, throwing votes around in LYLO without saying that you're voting first or explaining it is scummy.

Neither, because raw numbers say that Bowie is least likely Mafia of any of us (until only GF remains, in which case everyone has equal chance if neither myself nor Dolby are confirmed by then).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Long story short, throwing votes around in LYLO without saying that you're voting first or explaining it is scummy.

Vote for me then and see how wrong you are.

Well who else would you like me to vote for then?

The truth is, I don't know. Bowie'a the only player (imo) who is remotely cleared right now, and I just want him to be unvoted. I'm thinking that I'll shoot Cleb tonight, but what if he's the source of the missing kill? I also sus Heyden, but you should be making that decision for yourself at LYLO

TlDR, I don't even care if you vote me/Cleb, just unvote Bowie

So why am I getting voted if I can be cleared then. That makes zero sense. :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

All in all it should be someone outside of Myself/Dolby/Bowie. If it turns out that Dolby can shoot me and my vest isn't hit already, then we have 2 confirmed Town and one player that has to be Godfather if they are Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And before you say "omg that's the scum team you're just trying to get a lynch on Town" I'm not saying that. I'm still skeptical of Dolby at this point, but if we can both be confirmed by his action, then I'll take the chance on it. It will make the game worlds easier moving forward.

Agreed with Cleb on the lynch pool, however, just want to add that I plan to shoot him tonight, and if we lynch correctly today and I die, Cleb is not confirmed, as maf could easily block and kill me tonight

Agreed with Cleb on the lynch pool, however, just want to add that I plan to shoot him tonight, and if we lynch correctly today and I die, Cleb is not confirmed, as maf could easily block and kill me tonight
That's fair; I'm kind of hoping we get the Godfather Today so that Bowie can be 100% cleared in this situation.

Okay if some clearing can happen at night I'll trust it I guess. I will vote heyden or Karen but probably within the last hours of Day incase something changes.

So our lynch pool today

Sensei, Heyden, Karen, f11.

I am more inclined to vote Heyden than anybody else, however, we have two people in our do not lynch pool voting for Sensei. I can easily see worlds were Cleb is mafia, but Bowie was inspected, so if neither of them get back before EOD, then a Sensei vote is the only way for a town win to have a chance to happen

Cleb, is there any reason why you have a vote on Sensei specifically if you're dull here? I townlean them and think that Heyden is a better lynch option, so if we get both votes off of Sensei, I'll be on Heyden at EOD

So our lynch pool today

Sensei, Heyden, Karen, f11.

I am more inclined to vote Heyden than anybody else, however, we have two people in our do not lynch pool voting for Sensei. I can easily see worlds were Cleb is mafia, but Bowie was inspected, so if neither of them get back before EOD, then a Sensei vote is the only way for a town win to have a chance to happen

Cleb, is there any reason why you have a vote on Sensei specifically if you're dull here? I townlean them and think that Heyden is a better lynch option, so if we get both votes off of Sensei, I'll be on Heyden at EOD
At any rate, him asking who to vote for and then proceeding to vote for himself with no real warning is a red flag to me. Afterward when people asked for an explanation and not to just throw votes around, Sensai responded very harshly as if he's getting pressured more than the people actually getting votes.

Though at any rate, Heyden is a lock scum for me given the circumstances. Should us and Bowie both be confirmed by tomorrow, then I'd say the two interchangables are Sensai and f11. That leaves Kermit and Heyden as the other two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah I'll switch over to Heyden tbh, it still makes sense.

This entire thing seems incredibly fishy.

Really occupied with something urgent and important irl, but I'll make time for this whenever I can

@dolby I forgot but are you clearing cleb this day or at night? I thought you said something about 30 mins before eod?

@dolby I forgot but are you clearing cleb this day or at night? I thought you said something about 30 mins before eod?

I'm clearing him tonight. Don't remember saying anything about EoD besides pressuring Cleb to change to Heyden

how sure are you that heyden is scum

More sure than Karen and you, and I'm townleaning Sensei

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be clear, upon reflection, I think that Endless dying and Cleb's status as being confirmable serve to weaken my case on him, but him being scum makes the most sense out of the four

Votecount 4.1
30 minutes remaining.

xCleb-(1)
xCleb
Dolby
SensaiGallade

Bowie-(1)
KermitTea
SensaiGallade

Dolby-(0)
xCleb

SensaiGallade-(1)
xCleb
Bowie

Heyden-(1)
xCleb

Not Voting-(2)
Heyden
F11

Currently, SensaiGallade is set to be lynched with (1) vote. Since SensaiGallade was the first to reach 1 vote, they are set to be lynched.

Is everyone here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna vote for heyden but last time there was a lynch and everyone was for it, they were town smh

Back