• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

@Evan Thing is, he's assuming mafia has one shot. That is very typically not the case where mafia starts out with 1KP. Reason I'm saying hes assuming maf's got one shot is because he didnt add in any thoughts of mafia being both kills.

@amazonevan
idk if they can LMAO I mean it'd go against their win con but I don't see why not if being 3rd party was too much pressure

and by settle, you're sort of right, I meant discuss then lynch if necessary. stuff like that on d1 doesn't pop out of nowhere no matter how much each of them bring up excuses for their posts and whatever. I didn't mean to take the discussion off mog/jacob/anyone else tho if that's what you thought, and currently interesting points have been bought up so the endless/Dolby & 4 godfathers in genera thing can wait a little

Gonna say those kills are either Zendel, or someone who knows what he's doing framing Zendel.

Don't have much time, but to see what I'm talking about, examine Jacobs pushes and what Zendel said about Mogyay in the mafia chat of the last game.

I honestly doubt someone would attempt to frame Zendel like that, as it's unlikely people would pick it up. And as a man incredibly fond of Occam's razor in situations like this, I'm going to utilise it.

Wish I had more than that to post, but once again, time constraints.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: also, Amazon Evan is so blazingly obvious town that it hurts.

Gonna say those kills are either Zendel, or someone who knows what he's doing framing Zendel.

am I overthinking this or ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay either it's just like a natural pronoun thing that differs from person to person or like

knows what they're doing vs knows what he's doing

slip?

am I overthinking this or ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay either it's just like a natural pronoun thing that differs from person to person or like

knows what they're doing vs knows what he's doing

slip?

I sus Endless, but I'm pretty sure it's natural pronoun

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thinking about it, unless someone slips up bad, I am pretty much going to end up putting my vote on Endless as EOD. Gimme a bit

Only issue I'm having atm is that if Zendel's slip thing is a maf tell and Abe's slip thing is a maf tell, that'd make the mafia Zendel/Abe. Wonder how likely that is atm.. If it were two mafia, I'd think it'd be two experienced players in order to balance things a little better, but a Zendel/Abe team doesn't feel all that fair to the mafia if thats it lol.

@Dolby what are your thoughts on the balancing of this game atm with SK in the mix? Having a hard time rn bc 3 mafia feels too scumsided but 2 mafia feels too townsided.

Only issue I'm having atm is that if Zendel's slip thing is a maf tell and Abe's slip thing is a maf tell, that'd make the mafia Zendel/Abe. Wonder how likely that is atm.. If it were two mafia, I'd think it'd be two experienced players in order to balance things a little better, but a Zendel/Abe team doesn't feel all that fair to the mafia if thats it lol.

@Dolby what are your thoughts on the balancing of this game atm with SK in the mix? Having a hard time rn bc 3 mafia feels too scumsided but 2 mafia feels too townsided.

Three mafia. Likelihood of crossover gets rid of the unbalance. It's pretty much what I did with the jailor's in Imprison mafia. Zendal/Abe is 100% feasible given Zendal's weird response to him in his reads post which was basically "I'd scumread him normally but I really don't want to"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to be repeating stuff which has already been said, but if anyone feels the need to read my case and my takedown of Abe's rebuttal, they are here and here respectively.

Amazonevan, curious, would I happen to know you from EpicMafia?

@Dolby EpicMafia is probably my most played site in a way, I don't usually count it in the number of games I've played because I've only played 2 forum mafia games there.
(I've played about 30k chat games there)
The forum has a follow-the-clear style where important roles quickly claim and lead lynches, causing a lot of people to not have direction/expect to be lead. (Instead having a counterclaim to "fight") A lot of reads in it are also heavily chat-based, like speed of reaction. So EM skills convert very poorly to forum mafia.
Endless pretty much admits here that he's sussing a player who will have difficulty adjusting to forum mafia on TBT. Later, Endless recants this suspicion, however, it certainly would have continued if it weren't for this

For the 3rd time, I'm sorry I didn't say it correctly. Can we just drop this pointless debate? I have said what I meant to communicate earlier repeatedly, and your continued harping on the subject is getting us nowhere.

Also, speaking of pointless harping, I'm sick and tired of you fixating on my votes as being illogical or without reason, when pretty much 80% of this thread is people accusing the other illogically or without strong reason. It's called trying to read when you don't have much to go on.

So, to recap...
- I'm sorry I didn't state in exact perfect grammar what I meant earlier.
- I'm sorry I've been vote changing when we've spent 33 pages of intense back and forth.
- I'm sorry that you can't seem to get I don't have anything out for you.
- I'm sorry I just seem to generally suck at this format of mafia.

Happy?
Some would say that Endless pointing this out indicates him being town. I disagree, as this would have been pointed out if he hadn't by me, Kat, Glow, heck, even Mog or Jacob. The point here though is not that this is an awkward sus, but Endless is delibrately going after lower skill players.

Consequently, it's not difficult to conclude that I've legitimately had a smaller amount of time to play this game than I usually do. (And consequently, smaller amounts of time to put into working on cases, hence the Dolby one almost being strictly from memory.)

Speaking of Dolby, isn't it parculiar he mentioned that Sansai was tonally different when I asked him (although not to misrepresent, only in one post, he did say he thought his other posts were town so far) yet was unwilling to CFD off his townread onto him at the end? Like the important part of this is that he should've been willing to shift to almost any other lynch, but through inaction caused a Kirby lynch. (Not entirely by himself, but you get the point)

As I mentioned before, Endless was sussing Sensai for what pretty much came down to a linguistic tick. However, this is actually a somewhat reasonable conclusion for town!Endless to come to, and I think that this is his one strong post so far this game. But what the lynch came down to for me was having two townleans up (Kirby and Sensai) with SU flashbacks. The main thing that draws this in to me thinking that Endless is scum is the blatant inconsistency between this and later posts

Once again, stripped for time, but I feel like I need to clarify my read on Sansai or things will go south.

The whole premise of the lynch centres around this post, which just strikes me (and others) as tonally different and more like they were trying to appear to be providing more content than they actually were.
Given that it could be reworded to be four times as short, like so;
"Zendel's town because he's rebuffing his case like I think a town would. I can tell he's speaking differently than last game, so don't policy him and you'll see he's town too eventually"
It really pings me as off when in the previous game, he never overcomplicated things, and was in fact an easy townread due to all his content being extremely easy to read as new town.
This is also ok, but it ties into the inconsistency later.

Don't have much time, but to see what I'm talking about, examine Jacobs pushes and what Zendel said about Mogyay in the mafia chat of the last game.

I honestly doubt someone would attempt to frame Zendel like that, as it's unlikely people would pick it up. And as a man incredibly fond of Occam's razor in situations like this, I'm going to utilise it.

Wish I had more than that to post, but once again, time constraints.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: also, Amazon Evan is so blazingly obvious town that it hurts.
Endless immediately drops me/Sensai to go for Zendal, with no regard to other reads. In addition to this, it follows his pattern of delibrately accusing newer players who are less able to defend themselves. Moreover, I have rarely seen Endless use nightkills to sus somebody (with non-mechanics reasons)

TL;DR
Endless attacks new players
Inconsistent in his susses
Pointing out Evan's towncrack doesn't clear him

omg **** didn't expect to be so occupied today, was helping my cousin move houses, watched spiderman, having dinner out rn and splatoon duties in like an hour :') will post my reads when i get home, never got the chance to go through endless and dolby's posts so sorry about that

also damn rip mog/jacob, i'll read thread fully later

This color gradient is a guide for sus colorization. Green's town, red's scum
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bowie - Still think it'd be bold for maf to feel comfortable talking about their role in thread instead of maf chat, but his fixation on 3rd parties has me worried (he's had two of his posts that weren't "omg guys people who town read me are sus" be about 3rd parties, and considering almost all of his was about the whole getting townread thing, I find it interesting). My guess is that he's prob a BN himself or something, like maybe a Survivor. But that's besides the point; I don't think noob scum would do the tactic glow was talkin about where you say people TRing you is scummy, and I could see where he could be coming from with that if he didn't follow the logic there.

Zendal - Yall already know about me not liking his slip, so not gonna beat that to death again, but also his EOD posts really bothered me. Specifically, this one:
I'm here and we only have two minutes!!!! 0_0

AHHHHH!!!!
Didn't mean it at the time to work in this fashion, but in retrospect, "yo town who's here" kinda serves as a reaction test in that environment and for him to be like "I'm here but am gonna panic and be 0% productive!!" felt sketchy as hell to me. His posts after Kirby's lynch were announced felt way too over the top as well.

Heyden - Still think the pressure evan put on you was unwarrented. However, the whole "eehhhhhhh not gonna lynch Abe" thing REALLY bothered me. Besides that, I don't really feel like you're contributed much, so that's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. However, you actually being out of the woodworks gives you some townpoints whereas I'm still looking at a lot of people who just came out of no where EoD.

Iirc he posted something along the lines of "I'll post my reads tomorrow" or something of that nature. Correct me if I'm wrong (bc if you didnt someone else did), but assuming you'll live to tomorrow gives me scum vibes.

glow - I've really liked your long analysis posts, rip your mog read though lmao.

Dolby - Tbh your D1 was weak, but you're getting better content out so I'm feeling ever so slightly better about you. EoD D1 with you being unwilling to find another target t-10 with Heyden (someone who you scumread) being the deciding vote bothered me (I get it at :59, but cmon we had time when Kirby wasnt self pres-ing). If you are scum, you're pulling the biggest bus of the century lmao, but tbh I wouldn't put it past you.

SensaiGallade - I already mentioned why I didn't like some of your posts, but rn I'm thinking Abe/Zendel mafia and I really don't see you being #3 there. I feel like you're starting to broaden out on who you're focusing on tho, which is good, though I'm def waiting for your full reads post :)

Also your suspicion on Abe felt a bit different from your normal thinking in your other posts. Makes me think it was possibly a coached thing to say. If this is the case, I'd wager either Abe's bussing so hard he's a metro (wouldnt be surprised lmao), or it could be Dolby since I see a lot of similarities in logic between your case on Abe and his case in the "pushing on noobs" thing.

Endless - I feel like Dolby made a good case on you just now. Additionally, your logic for the Jacob being bc of Zendel's horrendous - Jacob townread Zendel. Initially he was null, but advocated a potential policy, but then he turned town. That feels like trying to spin something out of nothing in regards to the Jacob death, which fits in with Zendel not considering Jacob being a mafia kill.

Also just to reiterate real quick, didn't like some tone **** in your posts, and the difficulty of getting your lynch to go anywhere yesterday feels really shady to me.

xCleb - Only reason I have the slightest of townleans on him is that I've played with him for a lot longer than yall, and I don't think he'd pull this much of a 180 as maf. Really looking forward to your contributions that you're alluding will happen soon :lemon:

Arstotzkan - Pure Arstotzkan, glory to best country.

f11 - Earlier on in this game, I slightly scumread Crys because I felt like she was just focusing on the policy **** and then was looking for more opportunities to throw **** at Zendel (and the "are you dumb" felt like pointless ate). However, I liked her sticking up for Dolby, and I like her recent posts, esp her elaboration on Zendel. Felt like it was a good analysis of him. Also I dont think Zendel and her would be in the same mafia team.

KermitTea - Couldn't get a read on her that well until recently, but I've really liked her content D2 so far. Feels inquisitive.

amazonevan19 - Townslip was townslip. I like his posts in general too, especially as of late (the Heyden ones were really weak) but regardless this guy's town.

------------------------------

After thinking about it, yeah if there's 3 maf, I could totally see Zendel/Abe/X.

Also fair warning, tomorrow is Splatfest, so I'm prob gonna be pretty damn inactive.

Just dropping this here real quick, relevant up to about post #540
Bowie
Still going with what I had before and haven?t really looked into it since, but I?m leaning town based on his pre-game comment about his role name being ironic. I don?t think Bowie is the type of person to look at the safe claims and use that as a mask before the game really started, it?s just too out there for someone playing as scum to do that in their first game, not to mention his play this game heavily mimics Themeless so yeah.

Glow
I don?t think she?s scum and I?m not gonna explain it in detail unless I really have to but her posts are heavily reminiscent of when she?s town so I?ll be surprised if she?s mafia and yeah, town lean.

Evan
Addressed it already a couple of times, but there?s a lot pointing towards him being town so I?m leaving it at that.

Sensai
Half of me says that his guesstimate on ratio numbers is a town tell but the other half says it?s just displaying deliberate cluelessness, still have to revaluate on that. His sentence structure as others pointed out is weird too, but that?s not valid enough to use as reasoning against him tbh. Only thing I?m finding sketchy is that it took 10 hours to fill out an RQS which takes most people no more than 1 minutes (unless you?re extra), and less activity but he?s apparently busy so I?ll wait for more content from him.

Kat
I have a lot of confidence in Kat being town mainly for her post in response to mine where she brought up glow being a good enough player to spearhead scum, I think her openness makes me believe she?s town with her statement so early in the day bc I feel like she would be more distant or restricted if scum, not to mention her posts are nothing short of herself actively trying to hunt mafia. If she?s scum then she?s play well atm.

Zendel
Read over his filter and honestly still don?t know. The little crack he had definitely made me townlean him a little bit, and his reads seem to align with most of mine, but I know how good he is at faking interactions with others to seem town after the last game where I was sure he was town, so still on my radar for that. Just not a fan of his reactions to people though, at some points he gets emotional and at other times he?s all assertive and verall weird behaviour. To add on, he was definitely active during the final hour of EoD yet provided 0 help at all or even insight on what he thought, not to add his reaction to Kirby seemed extremely fake imo. Will do an ISO to prove my point if he?s in denial of this.
*also that double Cleb prod seemed really like a really feeble attempt to divert attention I must say

Cleb
Null, don?t know what to make of him in general but I?m thinking 3rd party tbh, lol idk

Crys/f11
Quite disoriented on my read bc I think the first half of day 1 Crys proved to be town than my initial thought with her jab at Dolby I think, but I sorta doubted myself in the last few hours. The thing that I found really weird was how defensive she was in regards to Zendel?s post, like I can see where she?s coming from bc it really was just a lot of fluff and repetition, but that much defensiveness is something I haven?t seen in Crys in a while (ever?), it just seemed really out of character and put me off.
Also to mention, her really unconventional vote and thought process that she concluded on and ended up placing one on Karen. From what I got, she thought Kirby was town and didn?t want him lynched and had Jacob/Karen/Zendel/Mog as scumreads. At the time of posting her reads and voting on Karen, both Kirby and Jacob had 2 votes each. I don?t understand why you voted Karen over a scumread that would be lynched over a townread, did you really have faith in the Karen wagon catching traction over the other two?

Karen/Kermit

Initial thoughts says she?s town basing off her last game, but her sudden 360 on me calling me aggressive and pushy was sort of weird, when prior to that I don?t think she even mentioned my name once. I feel like Evan did this as well but he?s ?new? so I can understand from his standpoint, so I think it?s weird in Karen?s case cos she?s obviously someone with a lot more experience on TBT, so I really wanna hear actual reasoning for that quick flip, cos I seem to be among her top scumreads and I still have no idea why.

also Dolby>Endless just to take a stance, and btw i cut out mog/jacob but if anyone wants them just lmk

kbye off to splat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden - Still think the pressure evan put on you was unwarrented. However, the whole "eehhhhhhh not gonna lynch Abe" thing REALLY bothered me. Besides that, I don't really feel like you're contributed much, so that's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. However, you actually being out of the woodworks gives you some townpoints whereas I'm still looking at a lot of people who just came out of no where EoD.

Iirc he posted something along the lines of "I'll post my reads tomorrow" or something of that nature. Correct me if I'm wrong (bc if you didnt someone else did), but assuming you'll live to tomorrow gives me scum vibes.
First point is fair, but I think the 2nd bit is just a misinterpretation. I was referring to tomorrow in terms of real day time opposed to that phase tomorrow, I think I posted that around late night sooo

omg i thought no way am i getting night killed day one for the third time... anyway gl guys

woah too many aesthetically pleasing posts on this page I feel like I'm breaking the trend but on mobile and my reads aren't ready yet rip
meanwhile...

@kat:
1) re: Bowie -- do 2 third parties make sense in this setup? esp since one of them was a SK? in SU, there were more players and also 2 third parties (with no killing power) so just wondering on your opinion. everyone else is welcome to answer this too perhaps in particular @endless and @dolby?
2) re: Heyden -- interesting on what you said about heyden's tomorrow thing. Did he say it during the night phase? I'll go back and check when I have time, but maybe he meant physically tomorrow not game tomorrow? Aussie time zones screw things up but nonetheless good catch.
3) re: Cleb -- huh. Granted, I don't know him as well as you do but I'd peg Cleb as the type with enough guts to do something like this as maf (@cleb if you read this yes yes even if you're being uncharacteristic I'm just saying)

@heyden:
1) re: f11 -- why'd you pick f11 out for voting me and not me for voting f11? given, I do feel like I provided more reasoning for my vote and I was lower on time, and I also don't remember who voted first, but interesting.
2) re: myself -- I think you're overreacting lol. you didn't do anything noteworthy for me to post about and you suddenly stuck out to me when you started hammering amazon. I just said that it seemed harsh and you said it's cause he sussed you over nothing so you bit back. I don't remember townleaning you so I don't know what flip you're talking about. Also I haven't posted an official reads list other than a quick one I made on my phone so why are you assuming things so fast? (hmm not saying you're wrong but still. I'm still reading things over and my thoughts are subject to change)
3) re: your last paragraph -- why Dolby as scum over Endless? why "just to take a stance"? explain pls

@heyden:
1) re: f11 -- why'd you pick f11 out for voting me and not me for voting f11? given, I do feel like I provided more reasoning for my vote and I was lower on time, and I also don't remember who voted first, but interesting.
2) re: myself -- I think you're overreacting lol. you didn't do anything noteworthy for me to post about and you suddenly stuck out to me when you started hammering amazon. I just said that it seemed harsh and you said it's cause he sussed you over nothing so you bit back. I don't remember townleaning you so I don't know what flip you're talking about. Also I haven't posted an official reads list other than a quick one I made on my phone so why are you assuming things so fast? (hmm not saying you're wrong but still. I'm still reading things over and my thoughts are subject to change)
3) re: your last paragraph -- why Dolby as scum over Endless? why "just to take a stance"? explain pls

1) I never said it was about her voting you or an OMGUS or anything, it was her poor vote choice and thought process which made me think twice about her

2) Yeah okay I might've been a bit harsh on Evan but I don't take things lightly when people scumread me for no reason (repeaaaaating myself). afaik that's your only reads so far and I'd like more elaboration on some of them, but mostly me for that part

3) Didn't do my reads on them yet and everyone seems to want to lynch Endless/Dolby today so I'm stating my thoughts, and ftr, I'm definitely more for a Zendel or Crys lynch though
also when I say 360 I mean you had 0 thoughts on me prior to it then went straight to scumread with nothing

QUOTE=Arstotzkan;7461910]
SensaiGallade - I already mentioned why I didn't like some of your posts, but rn I'm thinking Abe/Zendel mafia and I really don't see you being #3 there. I feel like you're starting to broaden out on who you're focusing on tho, which is good, though I'm def waiting for your full reads post :)

Also your suspicion on Abe felt a bit different from your normal thinking in your other posts. Makes me think it was possibly a coached thing to say. If this is the case, I'd wager either Abe's bussing so hard he's a metro (wouldnt be surprised lmao), or it could be Dolby since I see a lot of similarities in logic between your case on Abe and his case in the "pushing on noobs" thing.[/QUOTE]

My suspicion on Abe is how I actually feel and is genuine. No coaching no nothing. Believe what you want.

Sensai
Half of me says that his guesstimate on ratio numbers is a town tell but the other half says it?s just displaying deliberate cluelessness, still have to revaluate on that. His sentence structure as others pointed out is weird too, but that?s not valid enough to use as reasoning against him tbh. Only thing I?m finding sketchy is that it took 10 hours to fill out an RQS which takes most people no more than 1 minutes (unless you?re extra), and less activity but he?s apparently busy so I?ll wait for more content from him.

It taken 10 hours to fill out an RQS because I have a life I have to live outside of TBT. There's a thing called school I attend which takes up the majority of the day. And as I've stated before, my sentence structure is how I talk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

god why didn't it work -_-

ok, so quick intro about this post: i tried making a reads list but there were too many ?what-ifs? attached so i decided to split it up by scenario in hopes of making things more detailed / clearer. the scenarios are ordered from most likely ?> least likely and are centered around the GF's (endless dolby cleb kat). whoever is not mentioned in a scenario is basically townleaned for that specific situation, whoever is not mentioned at all is heavily townleaned. if you want reasoning for my townleans lmk. anyways here we gooo

scenario a: endless dolby [possible scummate (a)]
i just can't think of WHY 2 gf's would have such a lame spat d1. we've gotten the excuses -- no time, etc etc. but i'm pretty sure they've had no time in past games too yet nothing of the sort happened. so why now? endless, who is usually quite meticulous in his reasoning and posts, and dolby, who also usually churns out quality content, are being very uncharacteristic of themselves. this leads me to believe that the entire interaction was staged in order to distance themselves from one another (and endless successfully does so by saying dolby loves fake interactions, so if dolby gets revealed first, he can go off and say something like "if i were maf i wouldn't say that dolby likes fake interactions bcuz that incriminates myself". if endless is revealed first, dolby could say "well i tried lynching him d1 and d2 so i'm inno").
now onto possible scummate (a), which could be someone from this list in order of most likely to least (future lists ordered the same way)
-Zendel: Kat does a good job of summing this up in her post, another reason why I support this theory is because of endless' slip up (fyi: i'm going to assume that post was a slip-up not a pronoun issue for all cases where endless is scum). he specifically says knows what he's doing [in reference to someone framing zendel in a very high-level procedure, apparently].
-Bowie: this is the next possible candidate, for several reasons. 1) mog, who died, sussed him. 2) bowie susses dolby. 3) endless had Bowie in his RQ's. 4) dolby townleaned bowie. This seems like an awfully mafia-like circle imo, where there's an equal balance of bussing and non-bussing.
-Sensai: least likely, but still a possibility with endless' super weird push/sus on him & how dolby defended him. goes back to the convenient maf circle thing I was talking about
[for the sake of my sanity i'm only going to include ~3 possible scummates for each scenario]

scenario b.1: endless [pick 2 from possible scummates (b.1)]
NOTE
you've probably noticed "b.1". yep there'll be a b.2 under this. b.1 assumes innocent dolby, b.2 assumes innocent endless. the reason is I equally sus Endless and Dolby so the scenarios switch them around as maf on an equal tier of possibility. i sus both of them equally cuz of:
-Endless' posting style, general inaccuracies throughout the game (Dolby sums this up well in his post against Endless)
-Dolby's lack of concern for investigating Mog's death gives me a bad vibe where he's trying to steer us off from investigating her death because there are answers there, even tho his reasoning for that somewhat makes logical sense.
i don't think this warrants that much explaining, given what has happened. so moving onto possible scummate (b):
-Zendel: kat summed up the relationship well
-Bowie: a little less likely than in scenario a, but still possible given points 1) and 3) that I mentioned in scenario a.
-f11: zendel scumread her; she flipped on zendel, saying that zendel's reads were trashy and later said read on me was strange/bad (iirc didn't specifically scumlean zendel, but lightly implies it) and then went to townleaning zendel later, and also wanted to speedlynch me when she had no reason other than the fact that apparently i did nothing which i don't believe so. also she defended dolby so this would support the innocent dolby theory for this scenario

scenario b.2: dolby [pick 2 from possible scummates (b.2)]
this assumes innocent endless and maf dolby. reasons for sussing dolby were given in scenario b.1
pick 2 from list of possible scummates (b.2)
-Bowie: points 1, 2, and 4 from scenario a
-glow: unlikely since i townread her quite strongly, but remember their little d1 spat. since we're assuming inno endless, his observation of dolby creating fake interactions would hold true and apply to this
-zendal/heyden: zendal or heyden cause dolby sussed them both (filling in the "bussing" part)

scenario c: cleb [pick 2 from possible scummates (c)]
what if both endless and dolby really just have no time? surely if they were maf they'd be smarter about making fake interactions right? obviously there needs to be at least one GF in the mafia team to make things balanced for them unless the host purely relies on RNG. for the sake of balance let's assume cleb for this scenario.
list of possible scummates (c)
-.... i am blank. cleb has not contributed at all and there are so many possibilities if cleb were actually maf. one possibility that i'm entertaining right now is "team coast", aka all the members are coasting. if so i'd say cleb, f11, and sensai. obviously this would be sorta unlikely and very off from the meta but if this is actually true i'd kms lol. another possibility is "team everything" so coaster + somewhat active contributor + active contributor. this could be cleb, zendal, heyden, filling in the roles in order. would also kms if this was true lol cause these combinations are so funny to me right now for some reason

scenario d: kat [pick 2 from possible scummates (d)]
this ranks low cause kat has been contributing a lot and i feel like she's town. but what if she's using endless & dolby's lack of time to influence us to vote for them?
list of possible scummates (d)
-bowie, heyden, f11, sensai (in that order of possibility). basically just listed everyone on the list that was not eliminated from poe. zendal eliminated because kat pushed him too much to be a scummate imo.

and thats all folks i'm off and will be back tmrw morning

It taken 10 hours to fill out an RQS because I have a life I have to live outside of TBT. There's a thing called school I attend which takes up the majority of the day. And as I've stated before, my sentence structure is how I talk.
that was awkwardly hostile lol

Did Mog kill Jacob or is there a vigilante?

Just want to add to this post:

KP = 2 + SK kill = 3?

But why was there only one shot?

So there must be a doctor or they didn't use one of the shots to confuse us?

Is there any other roles which stop kills going through?

Just want to add to this post:

KP = 2 + SK kill = 3?

But why was there only one shot?

So there must be a doctor or they didn't use one of the shots to confuse us?

Is there any other roles which stop kills going through?
you expect a response from 'did mog kill jacob'??
and most likely doctor saved someone/bulletproof was hit, or the slim chance mog was roleblocked or her kill overlapped, i doubt vigilante shot

Back