• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Damn it, read back and idk the jump onto the Dolby bandwagon was mainly Zendel and Evan going full throttle. No one besides Kirby coasted, which I'm nervous calling him maf rn due to wagonomics.

Found this post though, and this feels faaaaaaaaaake. "If I may voice my opinion"? ?????

Heyden, you mentioned that the RQS thing felt null to you, right? Howso? Tbh I kinda wanna null read it because this feels scummy to me, but I just don't see new mafia coming up w/ their own numbers without taking their own mafian numbers + what everyone is saying into account.

Eh, disagree with sussing for it, as I said earlier. It is a somewhat odd post, but it voicing an independent thought, and the rest of their tone reads townie or null

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that because he's your scum pal and you want to be put in the clear? :rolleyes: :confused:

I will cut you. jkjk
In all seriousness, I don't get why you're tunnelling me

but yeah in general it could've easily gone either way so i'm not sure, i'll read SU later tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i don't think we should be considering endless at all if he isn't even here

Also will point out that there are more than a few players (Sataric comes to mind) who have linguistic quirks pretty much exactly like that which get them sussed frequently

idk I feel like he would've been more coached if he was scum, he postponed his RQS for a few hours so in the actual case of him being scum he would've either told to sound dumb or sound correct, and i think the latter would just make more sense so he doesn't stick out as much bc drawing attention is the last thing you wanna do, if you get what i mean?

I agree, if this was his first time as scum he would likely receive help from his scum mates in the scum chat. Especially because he is a newer player, his first game was literally the last one so I would expect him to be coached in his second game. His posts don't come off as though they are cached however the "may I voice my opinion" post seemed off.

He said he would post a reads list, he hasn't fulfilled that yet.

the only thing i noticed about sensai is he actually was contributing reads fairly early in game and actively trying to participate while in this game he seems to be in the background more. im terrible at reading meta tho so i'll see what hayden says. personally dont see maf answering the rq like that but m idk

I feel pretty strongly that we shouldn't be voting for Kirby. He's not a good pick for the d1 kill.

It would make sense if endless was trying to pocket me by voting then unvoting me, for what its worth.

also i don't think we should be considering endless at all if he isn't even here
Yeah his absence is bothering me :( its like 10:30am his time, I really hope he comes on soon. Still though, if not Abe, who would you lynch?

@Dolby fair on the linguistic quirks. Idk if I agree w/ you that the rest of his posts were null/town though, they're all pretty fluffy about how Zendel was scum last game until he changed his mind and he's been avoiding talking much about anything besides something that relates to Zendel (the only time he mentioned someone else was Jacob and he was sus of Jacob because of his push onto Zendel). The fixation on Zendel feels odd.

I have to run in 2 mins. I was between Heyden and f11 but since Heyden gave me reasoning (?) I guess I'll vote for f11. Wish I had a better option but I don't really like any of the lynch candidates floating around now.

Yeah his absence is bothering me :( its like 10:30am his time, I really hope he comes on soon. Still though, if not Abe, who would you lynch?

@Dolby fair on the linguistic quirks. Idk if I agree w/ you that the rest of his posts were null/town though, they're all pretty fluffy about how Zendel was scum last game until he changed his mind and he's been avoiding talking much about anything besides something that relates to Zendel (the only time he mentioned someone else was Jacob and he was sus of Jacob because of his push onto Zendel). The fixation on Zendel feels odd.
Yeah well I'm not voting endless so I'm sticking to kirby, ngl I'd rather lynch crys or zendel but there's not much traction

Yeah well I'm not voting endless so I'm sticking to kirby, ngl I'd rather lynch crys or zendel but there's not much traction
Tbh the main thing holding me back from a crys lynch is crys defending Dolby when Zendel was attacking him. Didn't really like her reply to Zendel's reads though, the point she was making such a big deal out of was non-alignment indicative.

Don't think you've explained why you want them. Particullarly want your logic on crys being far up

Tbh the main thing holding me back from a crys lynch is crys defending Dolby when Zendel was attacking him. Didn't really like her reply to Zendel's reads though, the point she was making such a big deal out of was non-alignment indicative.

Don't think you've explained why you want them. Particullarly want your logic on crys being far up
not doing it now but to sum up, I'm not liking crys' choice of vote based on her reads which feels particularly off bc she's not really taking a stance on anything, and a few other things i'll point out later

Kirby, I'd really like your thoughts since you're set for lynch right now

sensai seems to want to coast in this game. Last game he was somewhat active. In his RQS I still think he is still learning how setups work.

sensai seems to want to coast in this game. Last game he was somewhat active. In his RQS I still think he is still learning how setups work.

tbf, Sensai hasn't really been here for the past day. Agreed that setup is non-indictative

Back