Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

on mobile; player list wouldn't copy so here we go
IMG_1928.jpg

?\_(ツ)_/? tried my best
also purple stars are the people I believe shouldn't be considered today because if we mislynch it'll hurt us

Vote Count 1.8
1 hours remaining.

amazonevan19-(0)
Endless

Heyden-(0)
Arstotzkan
amazonevan19

Dolby-(1)
Bowie
Kirbystarship
amazonevan19
Zendel

SensaiGallade-(1)
Endless

KermitTea-(1)
f11

Jacob-(1)
amazonevan19
SensaiGallade

Endless-(1)
amazonevan19

Kirbystarship-(3)
glow
Jacob
Bowie

Not Voting-(7)
Heyden
Dolby
xCleb
KermitTea
mogyay
Kirbystarship
Arstotzkan

Currently, Kirbystarship is set to be lynched with (3) votes. Friendly reminder: Make sure you vote today to ensure that you don't get a warning for a modkill. Time is running out.

General thoughts atm:

First off, I really don't like how inactive this thread is rn. My guess is that mafia's lying low and just observing, and I remember from maf chat last game that someone said "we should have just laid low EoD D1". Either way, makes me think scum is content w/ the lynch rn, especially considering **** isn't set in stone. And that scares me. It's a big reason why I really don't wanna vote Kirby rn tbh.

Dolby:
- I completely disagree on the suspicion on him regarding the whole bowie thing. That thing gathered too much steam and left me out way too much for me to think this thing was normal, either. Tbh the amount of steam this thing gathered is one of the few things that make me townread him - that amount of pressure makes me think maf was involved somehow.
- His whole attack on Abe and Abe's reply felt weak as **** on both ends. Something didn't feel right there.
- I feel like he's just been defending the whole bowie bull**** so would love to see more from him regarding pressing other people.
- A question Dolby: you mention not liking Heyden for his reaction to you/glow. What motive do you think scum!Heyden would have for saying that?

Heyden:
- The main thing I wanted to look at him at was in regard to evan, and tbh even though I townread evan, I feel like heyden was right to press. evan was being all over the place and his whole reason for suspecting him was really wacky, so I think the pressure was warranted.

Abe:
- He's posted... markedly little thus far. Made his intro, and then ****ed right off until he came back with that terrible case rebuttal and then ****ed back off. Still don't like his one post saying "this is what I told town not to do"
- Abe prides himself on being able to churn out content, which he's done a horrendous job of thus far. And he doesn't get the "Im defending myself" excuse either because he hasn't really been pressured.
-However, Abe was the first to point out the Evan crack. I remember a long time ago, in 1984 maf, when his brother as mafia saved me from getting lynched as a townie because I heavily townread him and he considered me more of an asset than as a detriment. So while I do think it scores townie points that he talked about the crack, what worries me is that he could have been trying to pocket evan.

Zendel:
- For what it's worth, Zendel gave an answer to the whole "why Dolby but not me" thing, and its that its the RQS made him think that Dolby initially scumread him and I didn't try to put that distance between bowie "like Dolby did initially". This reasoning is really ****ing shaky tbh. Trying to figure out if this is Kirby syndrome though or not.
- really didn't like the "hey its ok I expect people to disagree w/ me" post. This is mafia, where if someone rebuts your argument, its either you rebuttal or secede. It's like a courtroom. You don't just "agree to disagree" in a courtroom.
- I really liked his tone in his reads post for some reason, though I feel like it's built on the premise that Dolby's mafia.
-This brings me to a question: Zendel: For the sake of argument, say Dolby's town, and it's common knowledge as of right now. Who would your scumreads be then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that took too long to write jesus ****

@kat you said you wanted to lynch one of them today though, right? after reading wwhat you wrote I'm not sure who you're leaning towards

what does TR mean? 'too many TR'

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thnx for going to that effort karen!

what does TR mean? 'too many TR'

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thnx for going to that effort karen!
townread

- - - Post Merge - - -

also why does aggression = scum in my case, i had every reason to be like that imo

townreads
to elaborate; iirc 4-5 people townread Bowie and that just feels really unnatural to me. Bowie is scum and/or scum townread him. Leaning to the latter but it doesn't rule out the former

@kat you said you wanted to lynch one of them today though, right? after reading wwhat you wrote I'm not sure who you're leaning towards
honestly, I'm not too sure myself, I'm kind of hoping the last hour can clarify **** a little bit for me, but I'm slightly leaning towards Abe. Also wanted to look back and see who just bandwagoned the Dolby pressure earlier, but wanted to get that out before any more time went on because that already took like an hour to type up

because you pushed reaaallyy hard over something that didn't warrant it, imo. but that could just be your play style / personality, still im going to keep an eye

@ Kat

That's the thing, if he isn't mafia then I would be completely lost. I don't really see anybody as scummy apart from those three and I would definitely have to look at my nulls to see where I went wrong. If Dolby is mafia then I think Endless is mafia, Kirby to a lesser extent but I'm starting to think that's just the way he is it.

I've never really made a case like that before, no matter how flawed it may seem, it makes sense to me and like I said, if I'm wrong then I would be devastated. :(

@Kat, it's a way to generate content which has no genuine value to the thread.Moreover, I would disagree on the Evan pressure since it was entirely self-serving

As for my reads, I have Jacob, Bowie, evan, you, and Mog as town, Zendal, Heyden, Endless as maf

hm. you made a good point on endless and tbh the thing that's scaring me about him is that he prides himself on having almost identical scum and town plays, so it's literally impossible to tell until later. however I think he would be a great asset if he's town. I just don't know if killing him d1 is a good idea.

townreads
to elaborate; iirc 4-5 people townread Bowie and that just feels really unnatural to me. Bowie is scum and/or scum townread him. Leaning to the latter but it doesn't rule out the former
do i really have to say it again, he literally sussed me with 0 reasoning, evidence or even insight on why he thinks i'm scum, so i bit back, period.

Damn it, read back and idk the jump onto the Dolby bandwagon was mainly Zendel and Evan going full throttle. No one besides Kirby coasted, which I'm nervous calling him maf rn due to wagonomics.

If I may voice my opinion, I would like to believe Zendel is a town lean for me. Reading through his posts, his demeanor and manner is much like someone I would suspect to be a townie. He's argueing his case while people questions him about his previous behaviour. Now I may have put him as a scum in my RQS but that was purely due to the last game. I can tell how different his way of speaking is in comparison to the last game, so I think we shouldn't lynch him on policy and rather take the time to study everyone's posts before we make a final decision.
Found this post though, and this feels faaaaaaaaaake. "If I may voice my opinion"? ?????

Heyden, you mentioned that the RQS thing felt null to you, right? Howso? Tbh I kinda wanna null read it because this feels scummy to me, but I just don't see new mafia coming up w/ their own numbers without taking their own mafian numbers + what everyone is saying into account.

i do think endless is the most sus out of the four kat mentioned :( but agree with karen, it would be pretty bad to be wrong

Damn it, read back and idk the jump onto the Dolby bandwagon was mainly Zendel and Evan going full throttle. No one besides Kirby coasted, which I'm nervous calling him maf rn due to wagonomics.

Found this post though, and this feels faaaaaaaaaake. "If I may voice my opinion"? ?????

Heyden, you mentioned that the RQS thing felt null to you, right? Howso? Tbh I kinda wanna null read it because this feels scummy to me, but I just don't see new mafia coming up w/ their own numbers without taking their own mafian numbers + what everyone is saying into account.
idk I feel like he would've been more coached if he was scum, he postponed his RQS for a few hours so in the actual case of him being scum he would've either told to sound dumb or sound correct, and i think the latter would just make more sense so he doesn't stick out as much bc drawing attention is the last thing you wanna do, if you get what i mean?

Back