Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Everyone who has declared me as Town so early in the game is actually suspicious to me, because nothing I have posted has done anything to prove my innocence, as far as I know.

Not sure if that could be some kind of tactic to get people discussing my general motives, but either way, I don't understand why I'm regarded so highly by Dolby of all people.

I'm becoming suspicious of Dolby due to that, honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think about it. The only reason anyone is suspicious of me is because I'm being talked about so much, potentially by Mafia. The focus on me could be a tactic in itself. Or, it could be completely innocent and they genuinely think I'm a Townie.

Perhaps. I just find Dolby's lightning quick accusation suspicious in and of itself, but if he knows your innocent because he's maf, then that would make sense as to why he's so adamant that you're town.

then, if they are just guesses, why are you giving them any merit at all?

Because nobody had Dolby in them. I think it's important to consider everyone, you know?

But Dolby's been defending me, so I could be putting someone away who genuinely thinks I'm Townie.

I'll let you guys decide on that, I guess.

I'm gone for a few hours. Gotta sort stuff out outside. Bye!

At this point I townlock Amazon due to a soft claim

I would prefer not to lynch any of the five 'Godfathers' because mislynching one of them is too stupid unless we have actual slips or evidence this early

That leaves: Mogyay, Zendel, Bowie, Crys, Sensai, Hayden, Kermit and Kirby as the people I'll be looking at for my day one lynch.
If we end up doing policy lynch: Zendel is my top candidate for leaving and giving up on multiple games in the past : )

At this point I townlock Amazon due to a soft claim

I would prefer not to lynch any of the five 'Godfathers' because mislynching one of them is too stupid unless we have actual slips or evidence this early

That leaves: Mogyay, Zendel, Bowie, Crys, Sensai, Hayden, Kermit and Kirby as the people I'll be looking at for my day one lynch.
If we end up doing policy lynch: Zendel is my top candidate for leaving and giving up on multiple games in the past : )

I haven't left multiple games, I've only ever left one game.

Off the top of my head I recall last game you going against ur wincon by claiming scum - which you probably could've been modkilled for, and the game right before you replaced out so you could take a 10 hour 'hiatus' from tbt

I can understand people replacing out for good reasons but......

May I remind y'all that past scumminess/roles in prior games do not indicate that person's role in this game. Sure we can make reads based on behavior, but the fact that Zeyden might have left a prior game does not mean he's maf in this game :rolleyes:

Off the top of my head I recall last game you going against ur wincon by claiming scum - which you probably could've been modkilled for, and the game right before you replaced out so you could take a 10 hour 'hiatus' from tbt

I can understand people replacing out for good reasons but......

I did that so Toad would seem more town like, it was a sacrifice to take away any attention from him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I remind y'all that past scumminess/roles in prior games do not indicate that person's role in this game. Sure we can make reads based on behavior, but the fact that Zeyden might have left a prior game does not mean he's maf in this game :rolleyes:

That's like a combination of my name and Heyden's name, haha.

I'm only advocating a Zendel lynch for a policy, I don't actually scum read him right now. But if we have to lynch someone and we have no leads I would want it to be someone with a history of not finishing games wouldn't you

I'm only advocating a Zendel lynch for a policy, I don't actually scum read him right now. But if we have to lynch someone and we have no leads I would want it to be someone with a history of not finishing games wouldn't you

Sorry, I'm new here so I don't know what "for a policy" means. Is it that you want to kill him just to get the ball rolling since we have no leads? That sounds rather pernicious to me

same it's like the start of day one this discussion should be had when there's legit no other option or time

Sorry, I'm new here so I don't know what "for a policy" means. Is it that you want to kill him just to get the ball rolling since we have no leads? That sounds rather pernicious to me

It means that they're a lynch of last resort for having little town value, being dangerous as mafia, or having a history of bad behavior

Will address the stuff against me soon

So lets say that I've played 15 games in the future and there was no leads so you decided to lynch me for not finishing my game that was 10 games ago. ???

It was one time and like I said the other time was to help increase Toad's chance of being town read and the attention to be on me. Lynch me over a past game is silly especially when I'm trying to make an active effort in this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching me over a....

Terrible at typing, sorry. Should be more careful.

Ok

1. I am not giving Bowie a free pass. I do townlean him, but it's because I feel like his post in third parties is trrrible mafia strategy
2. I would like amazonevan to skim the first half of day one of the last game to get an impression of my normal play
3. This is irrelevant but I was featured in a few scum team guessed
4. Zendal, I base my early D1 reads on posts like that a lot
5. A question. Bowie, how do you feel about Kat?

this is shot, but I'm in a classroom TAing for 18 7 year olds, you I'm not exactly in a good place to play

Zendel on god just kiss me already ����*❤️*��

@ Cleb

Do you have anything to say about the game? Please get here soon because apparently you're one of the "five godfathers".

You've been inactive so far so I'm sure all of us want to hear from you.

Also, can someone give me a rundown of why I'm being slightly Sussed besides the Bowie read and my activity

Ok

1. I am not giving Bowie a free pass. I do townlean him, but it's because I feel like his post in third parties is trrrible mafia strategy
2. I would like amazonevan to skim the first half of day one of the last game to get an impression of my normal play
3. This is irrelevant but I was featured in a few scum team guessed
4. Zendal, I base my early D1 reads on posts like that a lot
5. A question. Bowie, how do you feel about Kat?

this is shot, but I'm in a classroom TAing for 18 7 year olds, you I'm not exactly in a good place to play

I've been informed and I didn't notice that in the past, sorry about that then. :(

Still have my eyes on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel on god just kiss me already ����*❤️*��

lmao.

oldladykiss.jpg.html

Back