• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

bayo was good until they nerfed witch time, i loved to spam with it ;(

Please don't talk about your roles before the game starts.

Game starts in 40 minutes.

Bit of telling off. I'll keep quiet until the game actually starts. Nice to have everyone here!

image.png

As the match was preparing with the 15 contestants, a rumor got out that there was a group of players who have unfairly created an alliance to win. This group of players have named themselves the Mafia and are setting out to win the match no matter what, no matter how dirty of a play it may be.

Day 1 has started. You have aproximately 48 hours to vote on someone to lynch. Also, sorry if the flavor is lame, I can't really come up with good flavor for a smash brothers themed game considering it doesn't have any kind of lore to it.

Mafia chat

Last edited:
Ness, we don't have a vote thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok wow, what a productive start of day. Again

To tired to make my own RQS (still jetlagged), so I stole Heyden's from last game

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?

2. How do you react to people attacking you?

3. What will you be known for in this game?

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?

5. Name the scum team, go.

1. He, PST
2. I can be calm and collected, but if I think that someone is scumreading me for invalid reasons (or that's it's just BS), I'll be very mad
3. Memes
4. 11:3:1 or 11:4:0
5. Bowie, f11, and Heyden (these names are random, but I somewhat expected that Bowie would have posted by now, seeing as he's been viewing the thread for a solid 20 minutes since day start, so keeping my eye on him)

Ness, we don't have a vote thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok wow, what a productive start of day. Again

To tired to make my own RQS (still jetlagged), so I stole Heyden's from last game

1. He, PST
2. I can be calm and collected, but if I think that someone is scumreading me for invalid reasons (or that's it's just BS), I'll be very mad
3. Memes
4. 11:3:1 or 11:4:0
5. Bowie, f11, and Heyden (these names are random, but I somewhat expected that Bowie would have posted by now, seeing as he's been viewing the thread for a solid 20 minutes since day start, so keeping my eye on him)

DAMMIT DOLBY! I was in the middle of writing up a RQS, it's a good thing I refreshed my page instead of posting. Lol!

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone? He, CDT

2. How do you react to people attacking you? Try and be calm.

3. What will you be known for in this game? Make better reads

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is? 12 town, 3 mafia

5. Name the scum team, go. mog, Jacob and amazonevan19

My pronoun is "Ew" (Male pronoun's, lol!) and my timezone is GMT. :)

I try to be rational and if multiple people are pushing me then I get a bit annoyed,it's hard to respond to different people every other minute but I will try to answer questions and be calm when doing so. If someone is pushing for dumb reasons I will retaliate.

Posting a lot of emoticons and the occasional walls of text. It really depends on the game and the pace of the game, but this is what I usually do.

Well, Ness wanted 16 players. I'm pretty sure this was because he wanted 12 town + 3 mafia + 1 third party, I may be incorrect though. Since it's 15 players I'd say 11 town + 3 mafia + 1 third party is possible but 12 town + 3 mafia is more likely, imo.

Random guesses would be: Bowie, Dolby & Sensai.

What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?

Male, BST.

How do you react to people attacking you?

Well, I'd try my hardest to defend myself, obviously. I'd question them on why they think the way they do about me.

What will you be known for in this game?

The best, most literally deadly heels.

What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?

Probably 12 Town, three Mafia. After my last hosting attempt, though, what do I know about balance?

Name the scum team, go.

Dolby, Zendel, and Heyden.

Back