Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Eh I mostly thought cleb was playing badly because he was a blue and didn't want to get killed n1 or earlier in the game.

I can see that the thread is getting a bit heated, and some unnecessary hate speech is starting to get used. In no event do I think it's a good idea to tell someone to "'F' off" over a game. Relax. If the game continues like this then I will lock the thread to have a "cool down period" in a sense.

Please remember that I put this down as a fairly significant part of the rules:

OP said:
Civility:
While Mafia is prone to become heated, I ask that you do not personally attack other players. Arguing about the game is acceptable, but there is a fine line between being an rude and doing things strategic to the game. If I find that you are being rude, you will receive one warning. After the warning, its an instantaneous mod-kill and ban from mafia.

Last edited:
Listen, I have no interest in this emotional crap in-game. I'm not gonna say any more on the matter.

Well thank you for backing off of that but I'm not exactly only repeating myself. I am pursuing the same point because you aren't addressing it in a satifactory manner
Well who's scum then?
So rather than assume it was same as last game, you don't?

Heyden with Crys/Kermit, I said this already
On top of that, there is no way that doc saves are notified on being hit and vets are not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fair, but I don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see all of you lurking on invisible and want you to post :)

But I still at least want to know about your thought process, and that's why I'm driving down that line of thinking

Also, I put the TLDR there because I didn't think that Bowie would have the time to read the thread in full

i got my dolby vs endless vs cleb wish, my wincon has been met bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

but srsly cleb what were you tryna do baiting a kill as VET, you should've been cop softing or some ***

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only believe cleb rn bc 2 blues is NOT ENOUGH. if we have a vig please out asap, aka sensai since he hasn't checked in yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

And karen/bowie but i doubt that

I'm reading all this stuff give me a bit. Just got back

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone could give me a tiny hint as to why everyone thinks I'm Mafia, that'd be fab.

For me:
1- Person who sussed you early got killed N1 by Maf (mog), also I think glow sussed you and she got targeted
2- I don't see how the thing you wrote at the beginning of the game is indicative of town, if anything, anyone could do that in future games and be townlocked
3- You sort of chose the "easy route" for example voting Sansai and not really doing anything to help or stop the bandwagons. If I remember correctly you said you didn't like Zendel (?) lynch but I don't remember you trying to stop it so I feel like you were just trying to avoid lynching someone you knew was innocent.

So I'm going to vote you again today

vig is a town with a shot they can use at night

ok but who is vig then??? do i have to personally ask everyone ugh

vig is a town with a shot they can use at night

ok but who is vig then??? do i have to personally ask everyone ugh

If i'm honest, whoever is vig isn't doing a good job at taking down the mafia, considering we lost a confirmed townie and evan who was such an obvious town.

Whos left in the game?

Back