• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Listen, I have no interest in this emotional crap in-game. I'm not gonna say any more on the matter.

Eh I mostly thought cleb was playing badly because he was a blue and didn't want to get killed n1 or earlier in the game.

I can see that the thread is getting a bit heated, and some unnecessary hate speech is starting to get used. In no event do I think it's a good idea to tell someone to "'F' off" over a game. Relax. If the game continues like this then I will lock the thread to have a "cool down period" in a sense.

Please remember that I put this down as a fairly significant part of the rules:

OP said:
Civility:
While Mafia is prone to become heated, I ask that you do not personally attack other players. Arguing about the game is acceptable, but there is a fine line between being an rude and doing things strategic to the game. If I find that you are being rude, you will receive one warning. After the warning, its an instantaneous mod-kill and ban from mafia.

Last edited:
Listen, I have no interest in this emotional crap in-game. I'm not gonna say any more on the matter.

Well thank you for backing off of that but I'm not exactly only repeating myself. I am pursuing the same point because you aren't addressing it in a satifactory manner
Well who's scum then?
So rather than assume it was same as last game, you don't?

Heyden with Crys/Kermit, I said this already
On top of that, there is no way that doc saves are notified on being hit and vets are not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fair, but I don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see all of you lurking on invisible and want you to post :)

But I still at least want to know about your thought process, and that's why I'm driving down that line of thinking

Also, I put the TLDR there because I didn't think that Bowie would have the time to read the thread in full

i got my dolby vs endless vs cleb wish, my wincon has been met bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

but srsly cleb what were you tryna do baiting a kill as VET, you should've been cop softing or some ***

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only believe cleb rn bc 2 blues is NOT ENOUGH. if we have a vig please out asap, aka sensai since he hasn't checked in yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

And karen/bowie but i doubt that

I'm reading all this stuff give me a bit. Just got back

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone could give me a tiny hint as to why everyone thinks I'm Mafia, that'd be fab.

For me:
1- Person who sussed you early got killed N1 by Maf (mog), also I think glow sussed you and she got targeted
2- I don't see how the thing you wrote at the beginning of the game is indicative of town, if anything, anyone could do that in future games and be townlocked
3- You sort of chose the "easy route" for example voting Sansai and not really doing anything to help or stop the bandwagons. If I remember correctly you said you didn't like Zendel (?) lynch but I don't remember you trying to stop it so I feel like you were just trying to avoid lynching someone you knew was innocent.

So I'm going to vote you again today

vig is a town with a shot they can use at night

ok but who is vig then??? do i have to personally ask everyone ugh

vig is a town with a shot they can use at night

ok but who is vig then??? do i have to personally ask everyone ugh

If i'm honest, whoever is vig isn't doing a good job at taking down the mafia, considering we lost a confirmed townie and evan who was such an obvious town.

Whos left in the game?

If i'm honest, whoever is vig isn't doing a good job at taking down the mafia, considering we lost a confirmed townie and evan who was such an obvious town.

Whos left in the game?

Scum has two Kills, so those weren't vig shots

Back