Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Why would I vote myself waiting for other scum to vote for me if I was scum myself. :/

I'm pretty much confirmed not Mafia by this so I don't know why you're still on about it.

If there was a benign third party alive (not hostile to the mafia) with 3 town and 3 mafia also alive, would the mafia win for meeting their goal of equaling town and eliminating all hostile elements?

Yes.

Well that's wrong but RIP my Jester play to out all the Mafia at once.

#newplaystyle

So rather than work in the game, you risk the game not ending on a day phase to get rid of the mafia as town (which would have ended last night if Kat hadn't saved Glow)? Seriously?

#newplaystyle

So rather than work in the game, you risk the game not ending on a day phase to get rid of the mafia as town (which would have ended last night if Kat hadn't saved Glow)? Seriously?
If I figured the game would have ended any earlier, I would have pulled away earlier than I did. This was the idea from the start, and a potential MYLO situation would have amounted to the same situation in which I make the same gambit.

In fact, MYLO would have been better for the play and I was hoping for that, since that would force the Mafia's hand to try and put the lynch on me to win right then and there. Town starting a counter-wagon would have forced them to put the votes on me, revealing every single one of them and ending the game. Kat's save put a wrench in that whole idea and forced a LYLO situation, which we're currently in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think we should mass claim
Hi I'm Sheik your Vet.

i think we should mass claim

Only situation in which a mass claim makes sense is if we have a vig and they were RBed last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I figured the game would have ended any earlier, I would have pulled away earlier than I did. This was the idea from the start, and a potential MYLO situation would have amounted to the same situation in which I make the same gambit.

In fact, MYLO would have been better for the play and I was hoping for that, since that would force the Mafia's hand to try and put the lynch on me to win right then and there. Town starting a counter-wagon would have forced them to put the votes on me, revealing every single one of them and ending the game. Kat's save put a wrench in that whole idea and forced a LYLO situation, which we're currently in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I'm Sheik your Vet.

so your thought process

softclaim third party day one
be absolutely no help to town
risk maf putting maj on me while I'm afk leading to instaloss at MYLO/LYLO

right

well vig was obv blocked unless they didn't shoot but that'd be so stupid to keep it at a LYLO

On top of that, there is no way that doc saves are notified on being hit and vets are not

- - - Post Merge - - -

well vig was obv blocked unless they didn't shoot but that'd be so stupid to keep it at a LYLO

Fair, but I don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see all of you lurking on invisible and want you to post :)

well i'm guessing vig is sensai then, karen would've definitely shot already

- - - Post Merge - - -

whatever i'm little mac the townie

The Day does not end if there's a majority vote. Day would end at normal time leading to a counter-wagon on the then confirmed Mafia.

Also I don't know why I'm don't get notifications for being shot, but that's something I didn't even know about my role until just the previous Day.

The Day does not end if there's a majority vote. Day would end at normal time leading to a counter-wagon on the then confirmed Mafia.

Also I don't know why I'm don't get notifications for being shot, but that's something I didn't even know about my role until just the previous Day.

Does it matter since you're literally confirmed?
tbf, I did miss reading that bit in the voting rules, but it doesn't really matter

Back