• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Do third parties count towards towns numbers
If vig doesn't shoot again, this can determine if Cleb's scum

Do third parties count towards towns numbers
If vig doesn't shoot again, this can determine if Cleb's scum

can u read

cleb is third and hes probably like fool with a vest or something ridiculous like that

vig should aim for mafia i.e. crys

can u read

cleb is third and hes probably like fool with a vest or something ridiculous like that

vig should aim for mafia i.e. crys
If he's alive tomorrow, and there's 7 players, then it's game over since fool is considered benign on TBT if he is fool, since it'll be 3 town v 3 scum. Fool doesn't count towards towns numbers (assuming standard maf win condition) so if we have 7 alive tomorrow, he's confirmed maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glow, if you think that I'm wrong, point out how

I don't think I'd be that stupid to make such a gross miscalculation as Mafia, just saying.

It's basic principle that the game doesn't end until the Mafia equals 50% of the living population and all other parties hostile to the Mafia are eliminated. If there are seven left, a Benign can still decide to side with the Town, meaning the game isn't lost for them. Granted, I'm not siding with Town, but what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Neutrals don't count toward Town numbers because they're not Town. That doesn't mean the game ends when Town Numbers = Mafia Numbers and there's still a neutral floating about.

I don't think I'd be that stupid to make such a gross miscalculation as Mafia, just saying.

It's basic principle that the game doesn't end until the Mafia equals 50% of the living population and all other parties hostile to the Mafia are eliminated. If there are seven left, a Benign can still decide to side with the Town, meaning the game isn't lost for them. Granted, I'm not siding with Town, but what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Neutrals don't count toward Town numbers because they're not Town. That doesn't mean the game ends when Town Numbers = Mafia Numbers and there's still a neutral floating about.

I'm taking it to mean the opposite, since that's how it was last game

Would everyone prefer to have 24 hour days from here on out? Or would everyone rather have 48 hours?

I presume you're talking about SU2 Mafia, which is a completely different case since Town won? All hostile parties are eliminated, and Benigns are not considered hostile, therefore the game ends. Mafia has not met their win condition with 7 living players. Mafia can't meet their win condition with 7 living players unless they're 4 strong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would everyone prefer to have 24 hour days from here on out? Or would everyone rather have 48 hours?
Cut 'em to 24. Let's get this over with a bit more quickly. :p

I presume you're talking about SU2 Mafia, which is a completely different case since Town won? All hostile parties are eliminated, and Benigns are not considered hostile, therefore the game ends. Mafia has not met their win condition with 7 living players. Mafia can't meet their win condition with 7 living players unless they're 4 strong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cut 'em to 24. Let's get this over with a bit more quickly. :p

Hosts in SU2 literally said (iirc) that the game was over once town=mafia for that game, and it had two benign TPs, and I see no reason why this game is different

Also, sure, fine with 24

Hosts in SU2 literally said (iirc) that the game was over once town=mafia for that game, and it had two benign TPs, and I see no reason why this game is different

Also, sure, fine with 24
Then that was flawed on their part because Mafia can't win until they equal 50% of the living population.

That's just basic game mechanics :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually gonna be kinda pissed if game ends at 7.

I didn't sit here and do absolutely nothing all game for nothing :'(

Then that was flawed on their part because Mafia can't win until they equal 50% of the living population.

That's just basic game mechanics :v

That's just how it's done on TBT (plus, I see no reason why benign TPs would townside in said scenarios) :lemon:

That's just how it's done on TBT (plus, I see no reason why benign TPs would townside in said scenarios) :lemon:
Well it's the wrong way. :v

If it's 3-3-1 then Mafia technically doesn't control the vote. They need to rely on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ALIGNMENT to control the vote, otherwise they can't win.

By that logic Mafia does in fact have control of the vote at 3-3-1, which just isn't the case.

image.png

amazonevan19 was the most famous Nintendo icon of all time. He loved the spotlight, no, he adored it. He was feeling quite proud of himself, as he managed to down spike plenty of people out of the game. He only stopped for a second, when suddenly...

Smash!

glow had snuck up behind amazonevan19, eliminating him from the game. While glow basked in the pride of her victory, she suddenly came to a halt when a team of players stood in front of her.

Thanks for taking care of that blasted plumber for us, we greatly appreciate it.

glow could barely mutter a word before she was eliminated in an instant.

glow/amazonevan19's roles:

glow said:
Greninja - Townie

250px-Greninja_SSB4.png

You're Greninja, the butt-end of plenty of "better nerf" memes since 2014.

You are a Townie. You have no other powers other than your voice and vote. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

amazonevan19 said:
Mario - Townie

250px-Mario_SSB4.png

You are Mario, the main protaganist of the Mario franchise.

You are a Townie. You have no other powers other than your voice and vote. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Day 4 has begun. You now have 24 hours to begin. Days from here on out will be 24 hours to make things much quicker.

Should clarify, Mafia need sole control of the vote to be able to win. I count as much toward their numbers as I do toward Town numbers: absolutely zero.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hey cool.

Vote for me bbs.

Ok Cleb fine, let's see how you respond with the flip

If there was a benign third party alive (not hostile to the mafia) with 3 town and 3 mafia also alive, would the mafia win for meeting their goal of equaling town and eliminating all hostile elements?

Back