• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Kirby has me like

u-wot-m8.jpg

Endless hasn't mentioned Kirby at all and kirby townleans Endless and thinks there's one scum in Endless/Dolby iirc

I'm still kinda sus of him. And there isn't really anyone I vote for. Beside Heyden but if I vote for him people would just say I'm doing OMGUS. I still think Dolby's playstile is kinda weird.
you have more confidence in endless being town over yourself?

I'm still kinda sus of him. And there isn't really anyone I vote for. Beside Heyden but if I vote for him people would just say I'm doing OMGUS. I still think Dolby's playstile is kinda weird.
Well you being sus is kinda implied lol

Why are you sus of Dolby/Heyden? How is Dolby's playstyle weird?

...ok then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FYI we have 10 minutes

i really don't wanna be the one to hammer and my read has flipped after kirby just swooped in on dolby, i just don't feel voting endless

if anything kirby is either townie/maf, so it's not a definitely not a worse lynch than endless

i really don't wanna be the one to hammer and my read has flipped after kirby just swooped in on dolby, i just don't feel voting endless
Do you think Kirby or Abe are more likely to be town rn? Or do you wanna make a CFD or somethin

Back