Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

but why do you even care about participation pre-game

or did you not know it was pre-game

It wasn't pregame, it was a full twenty-something minutes into it, and I have no idea what you mean with this

Hey, are you gonna add Day/Night posts to the OP? I also noticed you can't click on anyone's usernames yet either.

but i'm talking about this game not last game....

In that case, I have no idea what you're talking about, but my RQS merged in at around :25, though it joined in with my post that was four minutes after gamestart if that clears anything up

Why not tho? Shes smart and since when did the "gf figure" apply in forming a mafia? Maf prob has someone experienced but that feels oddly specific
I always do tho
Curry should've/would've been godfather
Cleb was godfather in PM and Luigi's Mansion
Byngo was in in themeless as well

fmpov glow's like more of a second runner, yes flawed logic but it works a lot of the time

Merge was at something like :25. Was a bit dissappointed

what merge are you talking about

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always do tho

fmpov glow's like more of a second runner, yes flawed logic but it works a lot of the time

second runner

i hope you burn,

what merge are you talking about

The thing that you were originally questioning me about and why you posted this

all i did was question your complaint about there being no posts four minutes into game lmao

it's like u wanted to say something towny and u were like alright what did i say last game when i was town

Which led to this conversation and me to thinking that one of us is high right now

Hey, are you gonna add Day/Night posts to the OP? I also noticed you can't click on anyone's usernames yet either.

Working on it, Clash Royale has been distracting me.

Last edited:
I always do tho

So do you consider nat a lesser player than cleb, curry, and byngo? Also how is she different than byngo, I consider their playstyles as being very similar

Not lesser, Cleb died N1 and a lot of the players left were like second runners except for like Byngo who I townread but she was the only person with greater experience than the rest. It all depends who's playing, but having Endless, Dolby, Cleb all as town is unbalanced.

Merge was at something like :25. Was a bit dissappointed

basically i interpreted this post as "my post was supposed to merge with my previous one"

which didn't make sense to me bc your last post before this one was pre-game

basically i interpreted this post as "my post was supposed to merge with my previous one"

which didn't make sense to me bc your last post before this one was pre-game

Oh, yeah, this was meant to give context for the timing of the situation because I thought that you thought that I was frustrated with lack of activity four minutes in. We misinterpreted eachother

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify, I did mean for it to merge with the post it did merge with

am I still going to be used as a replacement?

If you are able to be active during your summer camp then more then likely yeah. You're free to discuss it with me more privately if you want.

Last edited:
Quick notes before bed
So far have a town lean on Bowie for his post on third parties
The "in its most basic form" thing on the OP gives me the impression there aren't any additional roles, to be honest.
Which seems like he's not going to trust them and pushes them away from him, which isn't a strategy I see him doing as mafia

Had a sus on Glow for a bit but I feel like that was influenced by misinterpretation

As for the Kat/Heyden interaction, I feel like Heyden is being scumread purely for bad play and assumptions, though Kat gets slight townpoints for townreading Bowie before me. Everyone else is null

1. He, EST
2. I usually ignore it unless its something worth commenting on
3. Dont know
4. 3 town per 1 maf, one TP
5. Mog, Kermit, Dolby - guess, guess, guess

5) Heyden, Jacob, Glow.

Literally could u imagine this clique tho

Back