• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

let's mass claim and poe gogogo

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol @the people who don't have cleb dolby or endless in their guesses

Thread glitches again, also asking that if anybody has real reasoning for their reads they share it

- - - Post Merge - - -

let's mass claim and poe gogogo

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol @the people who don't have cleb dolby or endless in their guesses
****, you got it. It's the three of us on the maf team

Well you're not gonna have Endless Dolby and Cleb or Sensai Bowie and Zendel, a bit of logic goes anlong way

**** phonenot wanting to cp

1) female but idgaf if you **** up, EST

2) I'll accept it if its good reasoning but if not boy howdy

3) Changing my playstyle this game so prob that

4) 3 maf and 1 BN, rest town

5) Heyden, Jacob, Glow. Jacob's a crap shoot but I have a good gut feeling, and found it odd that Heyden was talking about the good players and didnt mention glow, and plus Ive got a gut feeling w/ her. Idk why

no scope'd got all 3 mafia in RQS

1. Male AEST +10
2. I fight back
3. Being active
4. 3v1v11
5. Cleb f11 mog

@Kat, gut scum or gut town on Glow? I have slight scumlean as I didn't like her entering the game, but it could change

The "in its most basic form" thing on the OP gives me the impression there aren't any additional roles, to be honest.

hi fam

1. She, AEST
2. Pretty chill
3. Making better reads than last game
4. 11 town 4 mafia / 11 town 3 mafia 1 third party
5. Endless Kirby Sensai F11

I'd **** my pants if Bowie is scum, just throwing that out there

@Dolby ye gut scum read on her

Eh, I townlean him for his latest post on TPs now, but you **** your pants a lot
Nah, I dont bc Im typically right in the things I would **** my pants about if I'm wrong about but thats besides the point. Bowie's posts feel really damn townie to me

@Kat, gut scum or gut town on Glow? I have slight scumlean as I didn't like her entering the game, but it could change

all i did was question your complaint about there being no posts four minutes into game lmao

it's like u wanted to say something towny and u were like alright what did i say last game when i was town

all i did was question your complaint about there being no posts four minutes into game lmao

it's like u wanted to say something towny and u were like alright what did i say last game when i was town

Did you even read my response? Second line does follow a form of logic though

Did you even read my response? Second line does follow a form of logic though

but why do you even care about participation pre-game

or did you not know it was pre-game

Back