Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Sheik mains make me angry

Actual good Sheik mains don't make me angry, they are just amazing! But...'for glory' Sheik "mains" make me die inside, they do that down air all that time and die on the edge. It makes me laugh but it makes me sad at the same time. :(

Ness mains suck (on for glory), spamming pk fire like its nobody's business. lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh!!!!! Little Mac and Charizard players too.

Last edited:
all these smash pet peeves....
mario mains who try to grab you and light-up-A to get 40% on you for absolute BS
people whose main tactic is to run away and wait for you to attack them
Little Mac
Spam projectiles, but in the sense that its all they do... like LINK omg, I hate those people. I may be a little guilty on this one myself because I use duck hunt very effectively. However I will say my can game is so strong with hitting it or using it to manipulate people to get in close to hit them. Make them waste the midair dodge, make them go one way over the other... there is a method to that madness

This makes me sad, shes such a badass when shes not in a fighting game

she might not be the best character but she's def the most graceful fighter. (even above bayonetta imo) farore's wind is the most stylish ko move in the game (and very satisfying when u actually land the move)

o and im in absolute agreement that little mac is gross. also for Zelda mains specifically, speedy characters like sonic are ur undoing

Ness you need more people for the game?
I can play I guess....
But I'm going to camp starting Saturday. So I will be hanging out with friends I haven't seen in a year, interacting with kids during the days, and limited to posting only early in the morning, late at night, and on our 1 hour nap time. Putting this here so when people crap on my activity, this will explain it.

And istg if I get mafia again I will just rage quit

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol I'm going as a counselor ^^^
I made this sound like I was an 8 year old going as a camper

Ness you need more people for the game?
I can play I guess....
But I'm going to camp starting Saturday. So I will be hanging out with friends I haven't seen in a year, interacting with kids during the days, and limited to posting only early in the morning, late at night, and on our 1 hour nap time. Putting this here so when people crap on my activity, this will explain it.

And istg if I get mafia again I will just rage quit

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol I'm going as a counselor ^^^
I made this sound like I was an 8 year old going as a camper

Coming from someone who was at summer camp for 3 weeks, I understand your situation. I don't want you to feel stressed or anything about playing, you don't need to sign up.

maf usually takes more than an hour of time

i'd rather have a smaller game than a bunch of inactives plz n thx

Ok then yeah if you aren't stressing too hard then leave me for replacement. And if you don't think you need a replacement or worried about time commitment then just give me obs

Last edited:
Time to completely change my play style again so nobody can catch my alignment based on my meta. :p

Time to completely change my play style again so nobody can catch my alignment based on my meta. :p

I don't like META for that reason, if you change your playstyle people will be like "oh wait your acting different" and it makes it hard to play differently without being sussed.

If your town game is so different from your mafia game that without change ups it's deduceable what your alignment is, there lies your error.

Since your one and only true task is to do your very best to help town as town, and to mimic that exact same play as mafia.

Back