Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Chinese Fire Drill. Its a saying in MU for getting together a wagon for someone new really ****ing fast

Well, we have five minutes if we want to do that. And we don't have the numbers to do Heyden or Zendal (my other scumreads). I know this was directed at Heyden btw

i'm down to speedlynch f11 or zendel, the latter especially has seemed to be here the whole time with nothing to say

Well, we have five minutes if we want to do that. And we don't have the numbers to do Heyden or Zendal (my other scumreads). I know this was directed at Heyden btw
if i vote myself we can make it happen :)

Yo town, who's here.

Proposition: we lynch Crys. We have kermit's vote on crys, and it's better than a kirby lynch

omg idk what to do. like i dont think we should be lynching kirby but i dont know if crys or zendal are better candidates. im voting sensai tbh sry

yeah i feel bad but if endless really is town he has a lot more to bring to the table opposed to kirby, and kirby's been lingering in my mind since the middle of the day so i'm not going against myself

Time is now up. Preparing for the Night post + result. This should take no more than 15 minutes.

It's been 15 minutes

tenor.gif

Back