Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys why lynch Karen over Zendel if Zendel's higher on your sus list?

and now to retype my last post thanks tbt best website

I think Cleb's got a point though (or at the least it isn't OMGUS). OMGUS is saying people are suspicious just for saying you're suspicious, while he's saying its odd that people are sussing him for a change in playstyle when he said he'd do it pregame. It's like people being sus of Heyden/me on Saturday when we prob wont be posting bc of Splatfest, even though we both mentioned it pregame.
hes not. In the posts that have my thoughts, only the bold names had an order.

@Zendel I believe this answers your question? Ofc he could be mafia talking about his role but I just don't think it's likely, just like how I don't think it's likely evan would post the way he did when defending himself against Heyden. And since then, I just haven't seen his posts as scummy so my read has stayed. Could be confirmation bias here but I'd be shocked if Bowie was scum here.

Just got home so trying to formulate thoughts atm. Something's bothering me about crys tbh but idk what it is yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair I think Cleb's got a point. He's not saying people are sus just because they're sussing him, but because of something that he stated was gonna be a thing. Its like if people were sus of Heyden and I on Saturday bc we prob won't be on even though we both said that we're gonna be doing the splatfest.

Ah sorry Kat, I didn't see that. Thanks for showing me that. :)

I also didn't see Cleb post about a new playstyle (most likely because it was , don't really pay attention to posts then), so I apologize to him for that but the fact that he sussed me for asking for his opinion is weird even if he changed his playstyle. It definitely doesn't warrant a scum lean though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys why lynch Karen over Zendel if Zendel's higher on your sus list?

and now to retype my last post thanks tbt best website

I think Cleb's got a point though (or at the least it isn't OMGUS). OMGUS is saying people are suspicious just for saying you're suspicious, while he's saying its odd that people are sussing him for a change in playstyle when he said he'd do it pregame. It's like people being sus of Heyden/me on Saturday when we prob wont be posting bc of Splatfest, even though we both mentioned it pregame.

Nobody is suspect of Cleb though? I haven't seen anybody say they have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The forums are broken????

HELP!

@Crys rip mb

@Zendel personally I'm null on Cleb. He just hasn't posted enough to get a good read. I'd like more activity on him though.

Vote Count 1.6
3 hours remaining.

amazonevan19-(0)
Endless

Heyden-(0)
Arstotzkan
amazonevan19

Dolby-(1)
Bowie
Kirbystarship
amazonevan19
Zendel

SensaiGallade-(1)
Endless

KermitTea-(1)
f11

Jacob-(2)
amazonevan19
SensaiGallade

Kirbystarship-(3)
glow
Jacob
Bowie

Not Voting-(7)
Heyden
Dolby
xCleb
KermitTea
mogyay
Kirbystarship
Arstotzkan

Currently, Kirbystarship is set to be lynched with (3) votes. Friendly reminder: Make sure you vote today to ensure that you don't get a warning for a modkill. I'll be PMing a reminder to those currently not voting.

Last edited:
more activity from him* I swear I'm not dyslexic

- - - Post Merge - - -

NESS NO YOU NINJA :(

Honestly the amount of errors I make in my posts make me think I am, lmfao...I can't. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys rip mb

@Zendel personally I'm null on Cleb. He just hasn't posted enough to get a good read. I'd like more activity on him though.

I didn't see that post, yeah I'm null on him as well for the same reason.

KirbyStarShip-Let me tell you a tale not so long ago and in a forum much like ours. There was once a player named KirbyStarShip, who was being mildly sussed (though not lynchworthy), and then made the mistake of providing a crap reads list. This player was some forced to claim as a town PR to get the sus off of them. This is not unique to Steven Universe mafia. Kirby is frequently sussed day one to the point of being a top lynch candidate, to in one case being shot by a vig N1. I dislike Kirby's vote on me, but really, it's more of an indication of superbly bad play. I also don't like how easy the justification of the lynch went through, townlean

Bowie-Honestly, the only reason I like him is because of his third party post. I dislike him for pretty much ignoring Kat the whole period for townlocking him, but really, that's honestly something to be expected of him. Plus, I really doubt that he'd be that blatant if he had scum motivations to not sus Kat (read: them being on the same team). Townlean

Zendal-Planning to address why they sus me with a different post. But I really don't like the disproportionate focus on my interactions with Bowie vs Kat's (this is a point in general for most of the thread). Moreover, I really don't like how they're whole post is actual focused on me, for example

Zendal said:
Slight scum lean/Null because I'm struggling to understand his motives. It looks like he was bussing Dolby because he was being sussed.

Zendal said:
I feel as though Dolby is using him as a scapegoat of sorts so he can drag him down with him, Dolby has been defending him and many of us sus him right now so I don't see why he wouldn't try to and attach/associate himself with Bowie.

Zendal said:
There's also the possibility that he is in fact scum and his posts about Dolby are attempts to keep distance between them, there's also the fact that Dolby sussed Bowie for inactivity and over time retracted his suspicions when people started sussing Bowie. I'm still open minded about the Dolby and Bowie partnership but I'm doubtful about it.

Zendal said:
I thought the interactions between Dolby and herself were a distancing technique, it seemed fake at the time.
Zendal mentions me a total of thirty-something times in his post
Zendal said:
Dolby - His interactions with Abe seem fake, it looks like he's using Bowie and his posts don't come across as they did in the Steven Universe game. He seems different all around and I don't like how defensive he gets, I don't think I've ever seen him defend himself in they way he has this game because he is usually one of the first people to be town read (if my memory serves right) and he is usually the one who fills the "town leader" role, which I hate. So there are major playstyle differences this time around, from what I've seen.
So to recap
1. I'm sus because of my interactions with Abe. This is the only part of his read on me which I feel has any merit, as Endless's rebuttal to me was really bad, and my response was extremely subdued
2. How the **** am I using Bowie?
a. I am not a "sinking ship" and moreover, literally nobody sussed me at the time I began to townread him
b. Ignores the interactions with about everyone who is townreading Bowie (Kat, Heyden, Endless to an extent)
3. The reasons for sussing me are just bad in general, or vague, for example

I am always instantly suspicious of the first person to post on Day 1, because I always feel like there's a possibility they're trying to act as the interrogator, so to speak, and distance themselves from the chance of being suspected, .

Perhaps. I just find Dolby's lightning quick accusation suspicious in and of itself, but if he knows your innocent because he's maf, then that would make sense as to why he's so adamant that you're town.
This does look ok when he doesn't know my normal play, but then I'm on his list for
I put you there because town seems to be voting between Heyden, you, and Kirby. Jacob has inexplicably seemingly been cleared for his rather boorish behavior earlier, but I still might vote for him. Idk.

inb4 sussed for indecisiveness when everyone has been incredibly indecisive

So yeah, this is why I'm so peeved at people suspecting me

Overall, scumlean on Zendal, as the last post was awful. This does serve partially as a defense

Heyden-I don't particularly like how he responded to amazon and pressured Kirby. I do find how he pressured Kirby somewhat sensible, but how he pressured evan to change his vote is awkward
that's not how i read it, and what if you never found a better suspect? then you wouldn't be switching off me, you wouldn't have switched off of me, therefore you never stated you would change your vote, don't twist mine :3
also why vote in the first place????? don't play the victim when you throw votes around with 0 reasoning

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me rephrase that, if you never found a better suspect than me, you would've kept your vote on me, correct? therefore you never stated you were going to switch off of me, it was just that you might, depending on ~what changes~
This is bad, as he isn't giving Evan time to properly make a decision. Moreover, I don't like how he continued to pressure him over the issue, and how he reacted to the me/Glow exchange. overall scumlean

Glow-Glow is the only person to scumlean me for a reason which makes sense, but I really just want more effort from them, as they have only one post of actual content. Null

Dolby- Scum and a bluesniper, lynch him

Sensai-Null, nothing sticks out to me except the townlean on Zendal

Endless-Obviously I still scumlean him. His rebuttal to my case (which was mediocre) was terrible and highly hypocritical. Moreover, I don't like how he sussed a player who was going to have trouble adjusting to a format in which mafia was being played differently.

Cleb-Null, pretty much just talked about the process of role selection. Nothing even remotely alignment indictative

Kat-Lazy and running out of time, townlean

f11-Was the first person concerned over the focus on me and Bowie. Moreover, I particularlly like their reaction to the Kirby wagon, but that could be confirmation bias, townlean

Jacob-Meta town

Amazonevan-Crack indicates town

Kermittea-They haven't really done, so null

Mogyay-Meta town

TLDR before I leave
Both leading lynch candidates are bad
Kirby wagon has to much steam to fast
Zendal and Endless are scumleans, with an emphasis on Endless
I couldn't give half of these the content they deserve as I've spent to long on these

I too don't like the kirby bandwagon. I think Dolby articulated very well why Heyden was making me crack - but I just couldn't really put it into words. Why would heyden be so concerned over my vote, when I did say I would change (or could, minute difference), with plenty of time left?

Dolby, I know you spent a lot of time on your post, but could you tl;dr on why we should keep Jacob around? I understand the whole Zendal thing is a bad reason to vote Jacob off, but is there anything else I'm missing? And is your recommendation that we vote for Endless, or are you not there yet?

@ Dolby

I mentioned you several times because I see you as a link to my scum leans.

I'm not going to address the rest of your points made against me. My reads may be terrible (they usually are anyway) but at least I tried to make sense of it in my head. I expected people to disagree and that's okay. :)

I too don't like the kirby bandwagon. I think Dolby articulated very well why Heyden was making me crack - but I just couldn't really put it into words. Why would heyden be so concerned over my vote, when I did say I would change (or could, minute difference), with plenty of time left?

Dolby, I know you spent a lot of time on your post, but could you tl;dr on why we should keep Jacob around? I understand the whole Zendal thing is a bad reason to vote Jacob off, but is there anything else I'm missing? And is your recommendation that we vote for Endless, or are you not there yet?

Meta. Scum Jacob coasts and you have to frequently prod him and delibrately ask him to post. Jacob was being sussed to a degree, but his motivations in posting his reads list seemed more townie then trying to throw off the sus. Moreover, I feel like what Kat (I think it was her) saying that Jacob putting out the policy option was non-alignment indictative. Tbh, if I had sole control of the vote, I would 100% vote for Endless at this point, but I don't feel that it's particularly viable given the expressed opinions of people on the issue.

@ Dolby

I mentioned you several times because I see you as a link to my scum leans.

I'm not going to address the rest of your points made against me. My reads may be terrible (they usually are anyway) but at least I tried to make sense of it in my head. I expected people to disagree and that's okay. :)
Eh, I see parallels with what I did last game in that I guess

Bowie- townlean, the only posts that make me feel like he is town is what he said pregame about his smash role.

Zendel- null, at first I townleaned him because he seemed to answer questions and not be so defensive. But now he seems to be doing what he usually does in games. Acting very emotional when he gets attacked very hard.

Heyden- scumlean, you been very pushy in this game
. When I play with him he isn't usually that pushy.
Glow- town lean, I think she is town her posts feel like she is helping, looking at her last mafia game her mafia gameplay is kinda the same as town. So a weak town lean on her. Kinda want her to post more.

Dolby- scumlean, idk I feel like his playstile has changed somewhat. He seems to be asking people a lot of questions but I feel like he is doing it just enough so he doesn't look scummy and town doesn't think he is just lurking.

Sensai- null need more posts.

Endless- townlean I feel like there is scum Between Dolby or endless both cases seem to be good but I think I would agree with Endless. I do think there is a small chance both of them could be scum and the could both be talking to each other incase one of them flips scum the other one would look good.
xCleb- null, please post more. I understand you are trying to change your playstile.

Kat- townlean, almost every game I feel like you are town, I feel like you been asking questions, and contributing to town.

F11- null, she has been hard for me to read.

Jacob- townlean, I'm only basing it on his meta cause when he is mafia his posts are well thought out.. I would still like him to post more.

Kermittea- Null, postss just don't feel like town or scummy.

Amazone- townlean, saw his town crack and I felt like he soft claim in RQs answer number3

Mog- townlean, she has been helpful, active in town's Discussion and I just don't feel like she is coasting like some of her passed games.

Heyden - So far everything I've seen from Heyden is typical of him, being rude to people who sus/scum lean him and even when they don't , "so I'm sus because I'm sus, ok" and "so it's okay for you to have a town lean for having one piece of reasoning huh". However he has said that he barely contributes anything on day 1, this isn't the case here though. He has two pages of posts and seems to be making an effort thus far, so that's a little weird to say in one game but you post a decent amount in another? Eh, I don't think much of it though. Is it because school has ended or something?
If people actually found that that rude then they?re pretty fragile tbh. Evan clearly said he was sus of me and didn?t provide reasoning, and Kirby was just being a hypocrite, not sure what you?re trying to get at here.
Heyden-I don't particularly like how he responded to amazon and pressured Kirby. I do find how he pressured Kirby somewhat sensible, but how he pressured evan to change his vote is awkward
This is bad, as he isn't giving Evan time to properly make a decision. Moreover, I don't like how he continued to pressure him over the issue, and how he reacted to the me/Glow exchange. overall scumlean
round and round and round and round

Yeah I definitely put pressure on him but I never directly asked him to change his vote. I asked why he voted me in the first place, and he said bc I was sus but didn?t say why. Following that he said he mentioned he was gonna change his vote off me so I called him out on that for lying, for which then he called me out for twisting his words, but was apparently a misunderstanding bc he ?misworded? it. Also all I stated was that it was unlikely to be a fake mafia exchange.

fyi still voting kirby today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden- scumlean, you been very pushy in this game
. When I play with him he isn't usually that pushy.
true, but when you literally fos'd someone for the same thing you did and didn't really explain it afaik so I'm still sus of you

i feel as if i'm being taken out of context which is my own fault. i'm not saying we shouldn't lynch good players day one lol, i'm saying we should just be cautious and that i see where jacob is coming from. i think not meaninglessly lynching anyone is a good idea so i'm not sure why i even said that

i don't think it's the same kat, you and hayden mentioned how you will be busy, what's cleb doing? all he said is he is changing playstyle, he didn't mention his new playstyle is not posting or being particularly helpful,

i'm not for a kirby lynch, i'm not really sure where i stand right now kinda wish i hadn't napped for so long

I have the hardest damn time reading Kirby hhhh. I agree we shouldn't lynch him because of what he does every game but I don't feel like that should give him a pass either, yknow? Otherwise we'll always avoid lynching Kirby every single time and then maf!Kirby's gonna pull a Shia Surprise (yes I'm bringing back stale memes fight me). I don't feel comfortable dismissing him entirely tho, gonna ISO him here after this post and see if I can come up with anything about him because he's null as **** for me rn

Tbh Sensei's response to the RQS is still nagging me. Maybe I'm reading into it too hard, but my brain's going back and forth on 7-4-4 being a townslip or a scumslip. Pretty sure someone getting maf wouldn't be saying its that unbalanced, esp when other people didn't say that so that shows being bold in opinion. For some reason I have a really bad feeling about it (mainly what if it was coached), but I'm more inclined to say its a townslip. Looked at last game - his answer to the question was "idk what that is" and then we get 7-4-4 this game from him with rational from last game. Something about him doesn't sit with me well this game, though. Ech.

@Mog Calling Cleb out for inactivity and calling him out for a change in playstyle are two different things tho. My understanding was that it was the latter, but if it was the former then yeah Cleb overreacted

I kinda wanna lynch someone in this Zendel/Dolby/Abe/Heyden mess tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and reminder that we have an hour + 45 min left till lynch, in case anyone was curious

weird how a few of people are saying not to lynch kirby

but those same people aren't pushing for someone specific instead

no thx

i'm kinda getting a diff vibe from karen this game tbh. she posted earlier saying she was null on everyone and then later said she was having a hard time reading anyone. also not saying she was ato but the way she said 'really ashamed of my indecisiveness' idk i don't remember her being passive in last games, she was p happy calling ppl out so seems odd to not to have any stronger thoughts. idk if i'm overthinking it though

i agree sensai is acting a bit strange, might go see how he played day one in the last game and see where it gets me, seems a bit more reluctant in this one

@Mog Calling Cleb out for inactivity and calling him out for a change in playstyle are two different things tho. My understanding was that it was the latter, but if it was the former then yeah Cleb overreacted
My post was in reaction to people calling me out on being uncharacteristic of my past games. I stated in the same post that I agreed that I could do better with my activity.

I have the hardest damn time reading Kirby hhhh. I agree we shouldn't lynch him because of what he does every game but I don't feel like that should give him a pass either, yknow? Otherwise we'll always avoid lynching Kirby every single time and then maf!Kirby's gonna pull a Shia Surprise (yes I'm bringing back stale memes fight me). I don't feel comfortable dismissing him entirely tho, gonna ISO him here after this post and see if I can come up with anything about him because he's null as **** for me rn

Tbh Sensei's response to the RQS is still nagging me. Maybe I'm reading into it too hard, but my brain's going back and forth on 7-4-4 being a townslip or a scumslip. Pretty sure someone getting maf wouldn't be saying its that unbalanced, esp when other people didn't say that so that shows being bold in opinion. For some reason I have a really bad feeling about it (mainly what if it was coached), but I'm more inclined to say its a townslip. Looked at last game - his answer to the question was "idk what that is" and then we get 7-4-4 this game from him with rational from last game. Something about him doesn't sit with me well this game, though. Ech.
I don't think it's really indicative of his alignment at all tbh, def not a scum/townslip and more so just a mistake in general if you ask me

Back