Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

if there's no vig it means cleb is legit imo, PRs always balance the scum team amount, so if we have vig or any PR pls out

well not always balance, but at least

- - - Post Merge - - -

no but he hasn't denies being vig. are you vig or not

It's true we're at LYLO, but the vig outing now isn't beneficial to us winning overall. I'm thinking long term.

operating under the assumption there are 3 mafia, it's reasonable and standard for the maf team to have at least some kind of framer or roleblocker or doctor.

so essentially, in a hypothetical scenario where the vig outs and scum is lynched and we move to night, you're just letting the vig be subject to whatever maf may have up their sleeves. it's more beneficial to have the vig out AFTER they've shot, so we have a living clear. if they out now, they may not get to shoot tonight depending on what roles mafia have and also, mafia would definitely kill them to get rid of a clear.

I'm reasonably certain that Bowie, Dolby to a lesser extent, and f11/you to a slightly lesser extent, is mafia. So in order to win the entire game, the vig outing now is pretty much the worst play atm.

yeah but when we lynch scum it's 2 vs 4, a kill tonight would make it 2 vs 3 and if the vig shoots wrong, autolose. might as well out bc there's no way they're shooting tonight

Votecount 4.0
9 hours remaining.

xCleb-(1)
xCleb
Dolby

Bowie-(1)
KermitTea

Not Voting-(5)
Bowie
Heyden
SensaiGallade
xCleb
F11

Currently, xCleb is set to be lynched with (1) votes. Since xCleb reached 1 vote before Bowie, xCleb is set instead.

Last edited:
Honestly from what I saw last Night Dolby's frustration in an easy lynch getting away from him is a huge scum-tell FMPOV, and one of the reasons he's now in my top 3. He wasn't before then (would have been f11 at that point, despite me saying there's no "ill intention" in one of my earlier posts).

We've got a lot of work to do from here on out though, so I hope that's the right way to go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also since nobody else has claimed blue I find it pretty crummy that he hasn't unvoted yet, considering I'm the most likely Town of anybody here.

Honestly from what I saw last Night Dolby's frustration in an easy lynch getting away from him is a huge scum-tell FMPOV, and one of the reasons he's now in my top 3. He wasn't before then (would have been f11 at that point, despite me saying there's no "ill intention" in one of my earlier posts).

We've got a lot of work to do from here on out though, so I hope that's the right way to go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also since nobody else has claimed blue I find it pretty crummy that he hasn't unvoted yet, considering I'm the most likely Town of anybody here.

You claimed a pretty much unverifiable PR, and this is pure OMGUS. You're basically saying that I'm scummy because I'm trying to get you lynched

Also, there are a few people who still haven't claimed. If worst comes to worse, I will disprove your claim further

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to defend myself against non-existent allegations against me, so I'm just gonna vote for Sensai again and hope for the best.

You claimed a pretty much unverifiable PR, and this is pure OMGUS. You're basically saying that I'm scummy because I'm trying to get you lynched

Also, there are a few people who still haven't claimed. If worst comes to worse, I will disprove your claim further
What information do you have to disprove it? Please share.

Sensei, please explain your vote. You said absolutely nothing about it and just slapped it on to set Bowie to be lynched.

Back