Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Does it matter since you're literally confirmed?
tbf, I did miss reading that bit in the voting rules, but it doesn't really matter
Does it matter that you're not listening to a word I'm saying?

You're being ridiculously naive right now.

i still think dolby is scum but sheik as a veteran makes 0 sense unless some zelda fan can explain thx

Does it matter that you're not listening to a word I'm saying?

You're being ridiculously naive right now.

YOU ARE LITERALLY BEING NO HELP SKATING ON A JESTER THIRD PARTY CLAIM FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS AND NOW THAT THAT CLAIMS BEEN THROWN OUT YOU'RE LIKE "hurr durr, I was a veteran the whole time".

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM PIT A TOWNIE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhm we should probably vote Dolby or karwnb

CLEBS LITERALLY CONFIRMED SCUM

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still think dolby is scum but sheik as a veteran makes 0 sense unless some zelda fan can explain thx

FLAVOR DOESN'T MATTER. HES MECHANICALLY PROVEN SCUM

not 'confirmed', i can see why he was baiting but tbh it was never gonna work

- - - Post Merge - - -

????

not 'confirmed', i can see why he was baiting but tbh it was never gonna work

Cleb's Plan
Rand Veteran
Rather than make use of the BPV, coast
Soft third party
Be useless
Claim jester when the game is set to end on a night phase to get confirmed scum team (night phase is crucial, can't have it end on a day phase :lemon:)
???
Profit

Cleb's Plan
Rand Veteran
Rather than make use of the BPV, coast
Soft third party
Be useless
Claim jester when the game is set to end on a night phase to get confirmed scum team (night phase is crucial, can't have it end on a day phase :lemon:)
???
Profit
Because basic game mechanics say that 3-3-1 is not game over for Town. Sure, you can say that a non-hostile Neutral will probably Mafia-side anyway, but the game isn't over.

I was under the assumption that that would be the case, but I was hit with the bombshell literally just an hour or two ago that it wasn't the case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, care to state your other two top Mafia while you're still busy tunneling the **** out of me?

Because basic game mechanics say that 3-3-1 is not game over for Town. Sure, you can say that a non-hostile Neutral will probably Mafia-side anyway, but the game isn't over.

I was under the assumption that that would be the case, but I was hit with the bombshell literally just an hour or two ago that it wasn't the case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, care to state your other two top Mafia while you're still busy tunneling the **** out of me?

So rather than assume it was same as last game, you don't?

Heyden with Crys/Kermit, I said this already

I never realized it was questioned in the last game honestly, so I thought that it was still going by basic game mechanics and not this weird principle that's literally wrong.

For everyone who missed it
Ok Cleb fine, let's see how you respond with the flip

If there was a benign third party alive (not hostile to the mafia) with 3 town and 3 mafia also alive, would the mafia win for meeting their goal of equaling town and eliminating all hostile elements?

There you have, it is confirmed that there are no third parties and Cleb is confirmed mafia. Let's get him

Dolby, you do realize that I've already explained myself and you're just blowing that to the wayside, right? I have you as scumlock at this point because you're getting so pissed off that the rest of the living players aren't being naive and immediately jumping on your lynch wagon, and rather questioning everything because it's ****ing LYLO. The fact that you're getting so angry about this and reiterating the same exact thing over and over again shows me that your idea of getting an easy lynch is slipping away, and you're sitting here fumbling around to get it back.

Well let me just say that it's not gonna be that easy, so you can get off your high horse and play the game at the same level as the rest of us.

Dolby, you do realize that I've already explained myself and you're just blowing that to the wayside, right? I have you as scumlock at this point because you're getting so pissed off that the rest of the living players aren't being naive and immediately jumping on your lynch wagon, and rather questioning everything because it's ****ing LYLO. The fact that you're getting so angry about this and reiterating the same exact thing over and over again shows me that your idea of getting an easy lynch is slipping away, and you're sitting here fumbling around to get it back.

Well let me just say that it's not gonna be that easy, so you can get off your high horse and play the game at the same level as the rest of us.

If you are going to insult me and my play after doing nothing all game you can **** off

Back