• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Well what's your scum team then.

Trundle and Kayla (iLoveyou) duh

Cleb and Heyden locked with Crys/you

If I am wrong about Cleb, I'll have to re-evaluate the entire game (but we'll know when the day comes)

@dolby who's scum between sensai and bowie? i doubt that they're both town tbh

Neither, they're town tunneling each other. At this point, Bowie should actually be considered locked for his vote (operating under the assumption that at least one of Cleb and Crys are scum) as I feel like he has the freedom as mafia to comfortably vote Endless to protect a hypothetical scum teammate, which he didn't

lmfao cleb outing as third party. this is why you got lynched endless

lmfao cleb outing as third party. this is why you got lynched endless

We're in a 15 player game, with at least three scum, and a dead sk. I refuse to believe we have another third party

tbh if you have me as 99%/lockscum you are gonna look really funny end of game. of course im gonna try and defend myself but there's not much to say when ppl are saying its poe? Like your poe is wrong, at least in the case of myself and you should create a back up plan instead of rushing at it 100%.

@ness can we have 24 h nights and days?

I think glow and cleb are mafs, I am not sure who the third scum would be. But scum!dolby's going along with my plan, and general aversion to lynching cleb would make sense if !scumdolby knows there isn't a vig. Have we ever established that there IS a vig anyway? Or is that something we've been assuming this whole time? If scum!dolby knows there isn't a vig, then we head into LYLO tomorrow, lynch scum!cleb, which would clear scum!dolby since he could claim townlock by bussing scum!cleb.

Nah, I can only claim townlock if scum Cleb is town, but that wouldn't matter at said point since we lost. Moreover, for Glow to be maf, maf would have to withhold KP (also, vigs on here are one-****, so it would be assumed that if they shot, they'd claim)

But yeah, we've been assuming that

Nah, I can only claim townlock if scum Cleb is town, but that wouldn't matter at said point since we lost. Moreover, for Glow to be maf, maf would have to withhold KP (also, vigs on here are one-****, so it would be assumed that if they shot, they'd claim)

But yeah, we've been assuming that

I thought glow was confirmed town?

I thought glow was confirmed town?

She is, there is no conceivable world in which mafia withholds a kill to claim the a scum who's locked town so further cleared, while risking Doc counterclaiming they're protection and pushing their win back a day. I presented it as a scenario which doesn't make sense

Don't you guys realize that I'm lynched anyway :p

I'm self-voting tomorrow thanks.

As if we needed any more confirmation that you're the fool... :rolleyes: Vig knows what to do ;)

Welp, all I know is that I'm thoroughly at a loss for who is who. inb4 this

Dolby said:
She is, there is no conceivable world in which mafia withholds a kill to claim the a scum who's locked town so further cleared, while risking Doc counterclaiming they're protection and pushing their win back a day. I presented it as a scenario which doesn't make sense

is what actually happened, just to **** with all of our minds ;)

As if we needed any more confirmation that you're the fool... :rolleyes: Vig knows what to do ;)

No, because if maf withheld a kill on the chance that Kay was Doc specifically, they literally advanced the game by a day. I think they'd rather endgame N3

r u scum lmfao i'm literally clear

Back