• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

Looks like I made it right on time. Time is now up, I will be doing a vote count and then post results.

image.png

The town has been much quieter today then they have on other days, but there was still plenty of arguing amongst them. Endless was simply stoping to charge a gyro, when suddenly he was approached by the unknown team.

"Endless, join us. You were with us the last time we were a team, don't you want that again?"

Endless declined the offer in an instant, but that decision had easily became his last. Endless was brutally killed.

Endless' Role:
Endless said:
R.O.B. - Townie

245px-R.O.B._SSB4.png

You are R.O.B., the old NES add-on toy.

You are a Townie. You have no other powers other than your voice and vote. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 3 has now begun. You have 24 hours to submit an action if you have one. Sorry that took such a long time, phone died and I had to charge it for several minutes.

You have got to be kidding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vig, if you're out there, the only viable shot is Cleb. We're at track to reach LYLO tomorrow, and it's the only shot which we don't autolose if he's town

ugh DOLBY BOWIE CRYS SCUM

- - - Post Merge - - -

vig don't shoot it's a trap I'll explain in a bit still in class

Jeez this makes me look pretty bad but it's understandable. Dolby is probably scum now that I'm rethinking it. Heydens probably gonna think I'm more scum but I gotta do what I can now.

i think crys is maf ya, but i don't see bowie as much

is dolby rlly maf :/ yikes

you're going to have to say a bit more than just that

why do you townread bowie?

basically kp probs went towards cleb if he's legit vet, scum needs 3 kills to win so vig killing cleb would make it game over
OR cleb lied and he's not vet but at this point it's probably dolby but idk ugh

basically kp probs went towards cleb if he's legit vet, scum needs 3 kills to win so vig killing cleb would make it game over
OR cleb lied and he's not vet but at this point it's probably dolby but idk ugh

That would require Glow lying about being healed

Welp my reads and town are pretty much ****ed, how many innocents has Dolby led a lynch on at this point? Cuz I'm starting to think he's the one manipulating us all behind the scenes.

Welp my reads and town are pretty much ****ed, how many innocents has Dolby led a lynch on at this point? Cuz I'm starting to think he's the one manipulating us all behind the scenes.

I LITERALLY DEFENDED ZENDAL AND KIRBY SO ONE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, less so for Zendal, but I was leading the counterwagon

aaaaaaa ur right glow is scum 0.0
N1 was missing a kill so it sorta makes sense :]

Um, no it wasn't, and Cleb being vet who's already been hit only makes a remote degree of sense if Glow is scum, and mafia wouldn't sacrifice probably being able to end the game a day earlier to get Glow towncleared when she was townlocked already

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you seriously think that there's even a possibility taht Glow is scum Heyden?

Back