• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

How come everyone is assuming that a Vig exists?

For all we know we could just be hearing things about that and there's nobody in the game who actually is Vig.

For all we know we could just be hearing things about that and there's nobody in the game who actually is Vig.

From my perspective, it is kinda a cop-out, but I feel like Endless is the best lynch today, and it would be a good way to confirm two townies if you're actually vet. And if there isn't a vig, we'll probably lynch you the next day if we went through with this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cleb vote endless

Who do you think the scumteam is?

From my perspective, it is kinda a cop-out, but I feel like Endless is the best lynch today, and it would be a good way to confirm two townies if you're actually vet. And if there isn't a vig, we'll probably lynch you the next day if we went through with this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who do you think the scumteam is?
endless/heyden/Karen maybe cleb but probably not.

I wish I could post something worthy but I've got nothing worth contributing :(

If it helps, I think my scum team is cleb, crys and dolby/bowie. Not sure how I feel about Endless but he could be scum too.

I wish I could post something worthy but I've got nothing worth contributing :(

If it helps, I think my scum team is cleb, crys and dolby/bowie. Not sure how I feel about Endless but he could be scum too.
why do you think I'm scum?

Glow is lock town no matter what.

What is this readslist when you're voting for Cleb rather than me and Bowie

It's pretty clear nobody is voting for either of you and there's no way I'll be winning people over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do you think I'm scum?

Actually idk why I listed you as scum when I put you as null on my read.

we should lynch crys but i'll lynch endless i dont rlly mind

bowie's lack of reaction or response to votes just makes me mory sus bc he seems to be fine with what's going on ugh ffs
if we're not lynching bowie i'll jump on crys if it gets to that point, voting one of the GFs is stupid rn we have to drop KP

bowie's lack of reaction or response to votes just makes me mory sus bc he seems to be fine with what's going on ugh ffs
if we're not lynching bowie i'll jump on crys if it gets to that point, voting one of the GFs is stupid rn we have to drop KP

But why crys? Why is everyone voting for her? Give me some reason why >_<

process of elimination and i think she's scum look at my reads, i'll take 50% and scumminess over 33% and uncertainty

It's pretty clear nobody is voting for either of you and there's no way I'll be winning people over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually idk why I listed you as scum when I put you as null on my read.

You know, I'm pretty sure that at some point Bowie was second in the votes

why don't we focus on finding mafia instead of focusing on fishing the only role that can counterclaim you

Back