Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

1) @mog, it's ok I always find u scummy for some reason too I love u forever tho

2) Ooh happy birthday to u Sensai too!! We both just turned 17 that's p cool

3) I kinda think my reasoning for why I didn't want to lynch any of the 5 best players (imo) was like misinterperated... It's not that I don't think they are on the same playing field or that I'm trying to get on their good side.
They're the best because their scum v town play is so similar, it'll be kinda crazy if any of them can be accurately scum read on day 1 (unless they scum read each other) so I just assumed that spending all the time going after them is a waste when there's like 10 other players who could be more easily analyzed. It was just a way for me to organize myself I guess.

After Night 1 we're gonna have a few kills under our belt so it'll be a little easier to read those 5, I just didn't want to waste time doing it day 1 because I (most of us) don't have the skill to

Happy birthday ness!

In general I feel lynching Sensai over his word choice is a pretty bad idea. We all use various syntax in our posting styles, I get that. Now if it was unnatural or new for him, maybe? But it seems to be a pattern with him, so tbh I feel it's a stupid reason to suss him.

I will admit, this reason to slightly suss Jacob is pretty dumb, but I want to point out this potential slip:

After Night 1 we're gonna have a few kills under our belt so it'll be a little easier to read those 5, I just didn't want to waste time doing it day 1 because I (most of us) don't have the skill to

(emphasis added)

Understandable if he was just saying that after night 1 there will be more people dead, but that's a rather odd way of saying it if he's town. Just sayin'

Happy birthday ness!

In general I feel lynching Sensai over his word choice is a pretty bad idea. We all use various syntax in our posting styles, I get that. Now if it was unnatural or new for him, maybe? But it seems to be a pattern with him, so tbh I feel it's a stupid reason to suss him.

I will admit, this reason to slightly suss Jacob is pretty dumb, but I want to point out this potential slip:

(emphasis added)

Understandable if he was just saying that after night 1 there will be more people dead, but that's a rather odd way of saying it if he's town. Just sayin'
On TBT we have a KP system based on how many maf are left - Maf/2, rounded up. So if this is a slip, this means we have more than two maf, but I think its reasonable to assume imo

Is this game using the typical KP system?

Happy birthday ness!

(emphasis added)

I meant it like people will be dead, including Kirby, which we can use to analyze interactions

On the offensive:
You say "In general I feel lynching Sensai over his word choice is a pretty bad idea." merely 3 lines before sussing me for word choice which I find quite contradictory

On TBT we have a KP system based on how many maf are left - Maf/2, rounded up. So if this is a slip, this means we have more than two maf, but I think its reasonable to assume imo

Don't expect a reply from Ness anytime soon. He's out for his bday

yeah it is, says in OP paragraph 3

It's pretty quite right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Dolby, I see you lurking.

What are your thoughts on Cleb's new "play style"??

Actually I'm going to forward this question to everyone, more so Dolby because of this post:

Reads still stand as is, and I feel no inclination to update them. However, I don't like Heyden's pressuring of Cleb as well.

Ftr, Cleb 100% needs to provide more content, regardless of whether or not he is a PR

You literally called out Heyden for "pressuring" Cleb yet you go ahead and say "Cleb 100% needs to provide more content". Wasn't that exactly what Heyden was trying to get out of him? You've played with him before and Heyden is the pushy type, what do you expect? Lmao. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love that Dolby literally just went offline when I posted my post merge. Lmao, there was no activity since 11:17pm (GMT) from him so he hasn't refreshed the page so I'm not holding it against him. But it is a pretty funny coincidence. XD

I meant it like people will be dead, including Kirby, which we can use to analyze interactions

On the offensive:
You say "In general I feel lynching Sensai over his word choice is a pretty bad idea." merely 3 lines before sussing me for word choice which I find quite contradictory

-_-

The first part of my post was clearly discussing Sensai's overall writing style in general and how he communicates. When I dinged you for that potential slip up, that's not an overall writing style; that's one phrase you wrote in a strange way if you were town. There's no contradiction there - it'd be a bad idea to kill someone for writing in a somewhat verbose way, but it might not be a bad idea to keep you on the short list for that slip up (if it was one). You should know the difference.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zendel yeah, Dolby already answered that critique http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...me-2-Night-1&p=7459537&viewfull=1#post7459537

On the offensive:
What happened to townlocking him?

alright i've been skimreading iso's and i'm posting them as i go

sensai seems like new town

- - - Post Merge - - -

bowie is probably mafia

Everyone who has declared me as Town so early in the game is actually suspicious to me, because nothing I have posted has done anything to prove my innocence, as far as I know.

Not sure if that could be some kind of tactic to get people discussing my general motives, but either way, I don't understand why I'm regarded so highly by Dolby of all people.

I'm becoming suspicious of Dolby due to that, honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think about it. The only reason anyone is suspicious of me is because I'm being talked about so much, potentially by Mafia. The focus on me could be a tactic in itself. Or, it could be completely innocent and they genuinely think I'm a Townie.

Kat? Not sure who that is short for.

Well, my suspicion regarding Dolby is, like I already said, I don't understand why Dolby (or anyone else, for that matter) would Town-lean me at this point in the game, because I can't think of anything I've said that would make me seem that way. Obviously I'm gonna agree with Dolby and defend myself, but it makes me suspicious of people's motives when they make declarations like that that I don't feel have any real substance to them.

My "I'll let you guys decide" thing was referring to whether Dolby genuinely thought I was a Townie, or this was a strategy of some kind to divert attention to me. Regardless of the kind of attention, it's still shining a spotlight on me, and that'd be a pretty good way to function as Mafia.

Also, I'm back now. On and off, but I'm back.

there's another post that i'm can't find rn. literally three posts mentioning that it's odd for someone to be townreading them. this is actually a scumtell that i've made myself in games, i'll try 2 explain later if i live

also there's a lot of posts bowie made excusing themselves about being busy and that just rubs me the wrong way. its fine to be busy. just contribute when you're actually here which you haven't really done yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

from towniest to scummiest

karen
evan
mog
k
at
hayden
dolby
sensai
zendel

xcleb
jacob
endless
bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk that still feels wrong somewhere and i don't know where

What happened to townlocking him?
was just pointing it out, just because you townlock (on day 1, for sake of narrowing lynch pool) doesnt mean you shouldn't comment on something that seemed off

was just pointing it out, just because you townlock (on day 1, for sake of narrowing lynch pool) doesnt mean you shouldn't comment on something that seemed off
just wanted to confirm something; the main reason you suggested a policy lynch on zendel was because of what happened last game right?

Alright so I just got home, give me 20 minutes to settle in and I'll have day post up.

Back